Advice on finding a virgin girl?

wanting experience isnt being a cuck and is giga cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have shown the infographic justifying my standards. A virgin is the only woman worth marrying.You are telling me it's incel or cuck, and I will choose incel 10 times out of 10.
Yeah no one is debating this, we are saying it likely won't happen so your best bet is either being a cuck (don't)

Or go to Thailand or other asian countries

• +1
virgins don't exist anymore. you had a chance like 10 years ago, not anymore sadly. girls belong to tinder and Instagram now. being a whore is a rite of passage into womanhood in 2018. dead serious

• +1
virgins don't exist anymore. you had a chance like 10 years ago, not anymore sadly. girls belong to tinder and Instagram now. being a whore is a rite of passage into womanhood in 2018. dead serious
You gotta get em young. If you're over 18 and still haven't found a virgin start losing hope. If you are over 20-21 there is no one left

• +1
You gotta get em young. If you're over 18 and still haven't found a virgin start losing hope. If you are over 20-21 there is no one left

I turn 25 in November. I know it's over.

PSA:
the ONLY time to find a mate is in high school. if you haven't found the girl you're gonna marry in high school, forget it. you will never have another chance to find a prime virgin. looksmaxx and partake in the degernacy. use up as many girls as you can. that's all that awaits you in life. maybe start a harem if you make it to 8+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Nibba
  • +1
Looks like OP will be an incel for life then, unsurprisingly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Looks like OP will be an incel for life then, unsurprisingly.
Then I guess I'll be incel until I die. Such is life. Do note that it's ok for men to date down, age-wise. So at 23, I can totally date an 18 year old. The real problem is that they don;t find me physcially attractive. I'm getting a PS consulation in a few months and I' trying to find shoe lifts for size 12 feet that could get me to 6'. I will not surrender to cuckery!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
Then I guess I'll be incel until I die. Such is life. Do note that it's ok for men to date down, age-wise. So at 23, I can totally date an 18 year old. The real problem is that they don;t find me physcially attractive. I'm getting a PS consulation in a few months and I' trying to find shoe lifts for size 12 feet that could get me to 6'. I will not surrender to cuckery!

tfw hypergamy doesn't work in reverse :feelsrope::feelsrope: sometimes you just gotta lower your standards bro. I've been there

• +1
Your only hope is to travel to some remote mountain town with savage virgins.
Join islam
Or become amish

• +1
tfw hypergamy doesn't work in reverse :feelsrope::feelsrope: sometimes you just gotta lower your standards bro. I've been there
Thanks, I appreciate the sympathy. Regarding this post:
I turn 25 in November. I know it's over.

PSA:
the ONLY time to find a mate is in high school. if you haven't found the girl you're gonna marry in high school, forget it. you will never have another chance to find a prime virgin. looksmaxx and partake in the degernacy. use up as many girls as you can. that's all that awaits you in life. maybe start a harem if you make it to 8+

I can't do this because it is against my religious beliefs top have premarital sex, so I can't get a prostitute or anything. In the same line of thinking, I really can't go out and find a non-virgin woman. They align so well with my beliefs. I probably couldn't associate deeply with a non-christian woman anyway, although it is technically not disallowed (it's generally not recommended though). IDK what to do, I don't want to "lower my standards" because it will lead me to being cucked and even more unhappy.

Do note that the standards are not the reason I'm incel. That's very :bluepill:. Ugliness and autism are still the root cause. If I was Chad I could get my virgin easily. I am looking for any trade secrets from the chads here on how to get it.

Your only hope is to travel to some remote mountain town with savage virgins.
Join islam
Or become amish
I live near Appalachia, and Ohio has the most Amish of any place in the world JFL. I refuse Islam because it is blasphemous.

There was an area by Toledo (where I used to live) that has the highest concentrations of Lutherans in the world. I should go back there and try my luck maybe?

• +1
1. Amish
2, Hard core Jehovah's witness (or similar group)
3. A very young girl from general population
4. Immigrants, specially girls from the muslim/middle east community, but they will be predominantly browns.

• +1
Thanks, I appreciate the sympathy. Regarding this post:

I can't do this because it is against my religious beliefs top have premarital sex, so I can't get a prostitute or anything. In the same line of thinking, I really can't go out and find a non-virgin woman. They align so well with my beliefs. I probably couldn't associate deeply with a non-christian woman anyway, although it is technically not disallowed (it's generally not recommended though). IDK what to do, I don't want to "lower my standards" because it will lead me to being cucked and even more unhappy.

Do note that the standards are not the reason I'm incel. That's very :bluepill:. Ugliness and autism are still the root cause. If I was Chad I could get my virgin easily. I am looking for any trade secrets from the chads here on how to get it.

I live near Appalachia, and Ohio has the most Amish of any place in the world JFL. I refuse Islam because it is blasphemous.

There was an area by Toledo (where I used to live) that has the highest concentrations of Lutherans in the world. I should go back there and try my luck maybe?
the abolition of christianity is the reason this site exists. religion makes people police themselves with fundamental values, i.e. don't be a whore. its a made up thing to suppress female sexuality and male propensity for violence and chaos and to keep things civil, regardless of what you believe (and also it helps peoples' fear of death.. its basically opium)

ffs the foundation of looks theory is that we're just primates/mammals/sexually dimorphic organisms subject to the laws of natural selection and thus survival of the fittest.. all things contrary to your religion.

your religious principles only matter if the rest of society holds them in high regard as well.

stop being christian, start looksmaxxing, and go out and anal these hoes. finding a girl worthy of bearing your children is already out of the question, we have no other choice.

• +1
the abolition of christianity is the reason this site exists. religion makes people police themselves with fundamental values, i.e. don't be a whore.
Jfl lol if you aren't dating a virgin church girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SLA
Jfl lol if you aren't dating a virgin church girl
I'm led to believe virgin church girls don't exist.

I've known girls in my high school who were "saving themselves for marriage" that would suck dick and do anal at age 15/16 to circumvent getting her hymen busted. and the rest of the girls were either just all out whores getting fucked every weekend at parties by random guys or girls in LTR's.

I just don't see how it's possible for any teenage foid to resist the temptation that is instagram/tinder/degeneracy.. I mean being a good virgin church girl automatically strips a girl of all status, validation, and NT. a gangbang at age 16 is the rite of passage into womanhood in 2018.

• +1
I'm led to believe virgin church girls don't exist.

I've known girls in my high school who were "saving themselves for marriage" that would suck dick and do anal at age 15/16 to circumvent getting her hymen busted. and the rest of the girls were either just all out whores getting fucked every weekend at parties by random guys or girls in LTR's.

I just don't see how it's possible for any teenage foid to resist the temptation that is instagram/tinder/degeneracy.. I mean being a good virgin church girl automatically strips a girl of all status, validation, and NT. a gangbang at age 16 is the rite of passage into womanhood in 2018.
I mean I found my girlfriend and shes never even had a boyfriend before me let alone done anything. She hadn't even kissed anyone else

• +1
Sounds like me :feelsrope:
Maybe if I keep Gymaxing Nibba will love me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
1. Amish
2, Hard core Jehovah's witness (or similar group)
3. A very young girl from general population
4. Immigrants, specially girls from the muslim/middle east community, but they will be predominantly browns.
1. no
2. not christian, no
3. best idea. I'm fine dating as young as the law allows.
4. I agree kinda, but I am against racemixing for the sake of the children. I don't mind foreign women. No mudslimes though, that is blasphemy.
the abolition of christianity is the reason this site exists. religion makes people police themselves with fundamental values, i.e. don't be a whore. its a made up thing to suppress female sexuality and male propensity for violence and chaos and to keep things civil, regardless of what you believe (and also it helps peoples' fear of death.. its basically opium)

ffs the foundation of looks theory is that we're just primates/mammals/sexually dimorphic organisms subject to the laws of natural selection and thus survival of the fittest.. all things contrary to your religion.

your religious principles only matter if the rest of society holds them in high regard as well.

stop being christian, start looksmaxxing, and go out and anal these hoes. finding a girl worthy of bearing your children is already out of the question, we have no other choice.
Get behind me satan! I will never forgo my faith, even for the most attractive of thots! I will looksmax, but I will not adulter to ascend.

Dimorphism is not in contrary to Christianity. Even in the church, chads do better. One guy I know in the church who is near my age is a total chad and he got his beautiful Christian thot. To add, if you (falsely) believe that Christianity is only to control women, is that not a good thing? Female sexuality needs to be controlled! It rewards evil, dimorphic men. Good men are not rewarded.

We're all gonna make it brah
Thanks for the hope.

• +1
1. no
2. not christian, no
4. I agree kinda, but I am against racemixing for the sake of the children. I don't mind foreign women. No mudslimes though, that is blasphemy.

Get behind me satan! I will never forgo my faith, even for the most attractive of thots! I will looksmax, but I will not adulter to ascend.

Dimorphism is not in contrary to Christianity. Even in the church, chads do better. One guy I know in the church who is near my age is a total chad and he got his beautiful Christian thot. To add, if you (falsely) believe that Christianity is only to control women, is that not a good thing? Female sexuality needs to be controlled! It rewards evil, dimorphic men. Good men are not rewarded.

Thanks for the hope.
I agree .. religion made modern civilization possible.. best invention ever tbh... still low IQ to be religious bruh. Sorry

• +1
I'm probably gonna be one of the exceptions but I found one in an app called "meetme"

She was decent looking, slim with a niiice ass and socially awkward girl (24) from China who arrived my country to work as a translator for a chinese company. We dated for two years and she went to spain to do a masters degree.

• +1
I'm probably gonna be one of the exceptions but I found one in an app called "meetme"

She was decent looking, slim with a niiice ass and socially awkward girl (24) from China who arrived my country to work as a translator for a chinese company. We dated for two years and she went to spain to do a masters degree.
Hey man thanks for the positive results. I have heard of meet me. I know a guy with almost a triple digit n-count who slays with that app. I don't want that per se.

I assume since she's Chinese though, that she's not Christian. Christians are put in jail over there, if not worse. Decent life fuel though that there are post-20 virgin thots who are hot that exist.

• +1
  • +1
1. no
2. not christian, no

Thanks for the hope.

Looks like you are one of those "religiouscel", get rid of it and ascend. There is neither god nor satan. Faith is a cope.

Btw, Christianity is a completely cucked religion, there will be gay pope soon. Islam is way better, at least it tries to stick to the old-testament laws ad-verbatim. I like that, in case if you want to stay in an Abrahamic faith.

• +1
Christianity is a completely cucked religion, there will be gay pope soon
East orthodox Chad pope is opposite. If Catholic church keeps declining with Popes I will probably become EAST ORTHODOX TBH

• +1
Looks like you are one of those "religiouscel", get rid of it and ascend. There is neither god nor satan. Faith is a cope.

Btw, Christianity is a completely cucked religion, there will be gay pope soon. Islam is way better, at least it tries to stick to the old-testament laws ad-verbatim. I like that, in case if you want to stay in an Abrahamic faith.
As I've stated before, this is not an option. I will carry my cross to the grave and be saved from it by said cross.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 6401
I'm still gonna cop a humma for bro Munna