Advice on finding a virgin girl?

SLA

SLA

Ascension Date: 10/1/23
Does anyone have any idea how a 4/10 autistic 23 y/o incel could go about getting a virgin girl? I have a feeling tinder won't work for finding a virgin, and I am far too afraid to try proper online dating, as I've heard average-at-best men like me stand no chance. I go to church every sunday and there are almost no girls my age, and the few that are close are too young, like around high school age it looks like (from a legal standpoint... I'm fine being attracted to it but I'm not going to jail for it). I have read all the advice from the relationship mega-threads on 8ch's /christian/ and alot of it is bluepill/redpill garbage that might work for Chad churchgoers, but not incel ones like myself. Are christian dating site legit or are they still filled with the same thottery? I have heard mixed things, and blackpilled me tends to think they are shit just like the rest of them.

I am aware of the rarity of these women and am not looking to be told that they don't exist. I understand that they exist in small numbers. Don't waste your time saying they don't exist. I will have virgin or nothing. Please note that I have never rejected a girl for her lack of virginity (I've never rejected a girl for any reason).

Does anyone have anything they could say to someone like me? Getting real tired of being incel.

Also, does anyone have advice on having "confidence" to "put myself out there"? What I mean by this is, I'm horrified to put my information/picture on a dating profile and what not.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15827, thecel and 2 others
Go to UNIVERSITY church and get involved in your groups, charity, etc. There will be more young girls there

My girl was a virgin before we met and is Christian. She is involved in their choir and stuff so maybe check that out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and Me obviously..
Immigrant women are also a good bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Go to church and get involved in your groups, charity, etc
My girl was a virgin before we met and is Christian. She is involved in their choir and stuff so maybe check that out
Dude no joke I got asked to join the church choir yesterday. I can't sing for shit, so IDK why they asked me, but I'm not gonna look a social gift horse in the mouth. I'm gonna go with it for now.

There are no groups in the church. On a good day, the church gets 100 people at service, and the amount of them that are even women under 25 is staggeringly low (1-2%). From that point, how many are single, of legal age, etc.? LCMS churches are not like catholic churches where the world revolves around it. We have worship and bible study. That's about it. There's no youth groups, no basketball teams for the kids, and no social outings.

Additionally, there are no universities around me. It looks really fucking weird for me to go to a place like that where I didn't even attend the school. I hated my time at school anyways, and was already part of the university group at my school.

Also, your girl doesn't sound like she's much of a Christian (or at least not the traditional one I'm looking for) if she's willing to have voluntary premarital sex. Not really life fuel tbh.

Immigrant women are also a good bet
I am against race-mixing fundamentally, but I'm not adamant about it... at least not as adamant as a virgin. The thing is, most overseas Christians come with questionable christian backgrounds. They are often Baptist/Gnostic, or at worst Mormon shudders. Point being: they're often not traditionalist Christians. Strangely enough, my faith (Lutheranism) is fastest growing in South Korea of all places. IDK how that happened, but maybe there's a market there?

I don't want my kids to be little halfling creaturas either.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
this, since OP seemed to be a white nationalist, he should go for virgin slav girls
How does one go about finding these women?
Good shit boyo: make sure to go to a UNIVERSITY church tbh. More younger girls
See edited post above. I clarified why this is not realistic. The Lutheran Church is dead to young people anyway, Lord forgive me for saying that.

• +1
How does one go about finding these women?

See edited post above. I clarified why this is not realistic. The Lutheran Church is dead to young people anyway, Lord forgive me for saying that.
You could become Catholic (better late than never ???)

• +1
OP,
This isn't what you wanted to hear
But since you'll only settle for a white girl
I think it is literally, truly impossible for you to find a white (european) female over the age 18 who hasn't engaged in sexual activity of some sort be it oral/anal/touching etc...... i.e a PROPER virgin.
The only real, pure virgin women are going to be intelligent hard working female immigrants from 2nd and 3rd world countries who know better than to waste their single most important attribute, and whose cultures venerate female virginity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
You could become Catholic (better late than never ???)

I have been tempted many times. Catholics in the grand scheme of things aren’t bad, but I’m not sure if I could give up important Lutheran doctrine such as Sola Fide, the office of the keys, no purgatory, etc. I don’t think it’s worth it just for an increased chance at a thot. If the katholisch had a way to fix my face, maybe I’d reconsider.

OP,
This isn't what you wanted to hear
But since you'll only settle for a white girl
I think it is literally, truly impossible for you to find a white (european) female over the age 18 who hasn't engaged in sexual activity of some sort be it oral/anal/touching etc...... i.e a PROPER virgin.
The only real, pure virgin women are going to be intelligent hard working female immigrants from 2nd and 3rd world countries who know better than to waste their single most important attribute, and whose cultures venerate female virginity.
As I said, I am aware of their rarity. I have known of 7 or 8 girls who were proper virgins past 20. They do exist. I am fine with not being her first BF or kiss, but anything past that is unacceptable.

I have become more open to dating in Asia recently, and it is very popular in the Lutheran Church.

• +1
:bluepill::soy:
OH my God that is the most racist sexist and homophobic thing I have ever heard. It's 2018 binary women have the right to have sex with whomever they want. It shouldn't matter if she's a virgin or not if you truly love her.

"the love of my life broke up with me today cause i gave a honest answer to a question he asked (how many guys you slept with). as soon as he heard the answer this sweet loveable guy went silent and later lost his damn mind and called me a fucking whore who tried marry him cause i'm now getting old. he stormed out after the fight hasn't return a single text a call i sent him and i think i lost him. i know there is nothing i can do now to fix my past but i really wish that he would just give me a chance (or i wished if someone has told me that someday this gonna happen when i was in my 20s). "

You can literally see the amount of people praising and whiteknighting her when her count is above 80 wtf.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 6401 and SLA
I have been tempted many times. Catholics in the grand scheme of things aren’t bad, but I’m not sure if I could give up important Lutheran doctrine such as Sola Fide, the office of the keys, no purgatory, etc. I don’t think it’s worth it just for an increased chance at a thot. If the katholisch had a way to fix my face, maybe I’d reconsider.

As I said, I am aware of their rarity. I have known of 7 or 8 girls who were proper virgins past 20. They do exist. I am fine with not being her first BF or kiss, but anything past that is unacceptable.

I have become more open to dating in Asia recently, and it is very popular in the Lutheran Church.

You've set your standards really high, and considering your looks, it's kind a no win senario. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, IDK.

• +1
Lmaooooo I'm sorry bro. Have you considered PS
Yes, I will be getting neck and cheek lipo, moles removed, and potentially buccal fat removal. I plan on getting a consultation in the next few months.

Most of my issues are in the eye area, which is extremely hard and expensive to fix, with results not being as good as other surgeries.

You've set your standards really high, and considering your looks, it's kind a no win senario. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, IDK.
Our society is so fucked RN if this is considered a high standard. This was common place less than 50 years ago. I’m asking for a virgin looks match. All men should have access to this.

• +1
Yes, I will be getting neck and cheek lipo, moles removed, and potentially buccal fat removal. I plan on getting a consultation in the next few months.

Most of my issues are in the eye area, which is extremely hard and expensive to fix, with results not being as good as other surgeries.

Our society is so fucked RN if this is considered a high standard. This was common place less than 50 years ago. I’m asking for a virgin looks match. All men should have access to this.

I guess I don't know why you care so much. Let's say that you slept with a girl and she went "ha ha, I've had sex once before." Would you tell her to get the fuck away?

• +1
I guess I don't know why you care so much. Let's say that you slept with a girl and she went "ha ha, I've had sex once before." Would you tell her to get the fuck away?
If she lied to me and convinced me she was a virgin? I’d have to be restrained to not kill her in a fit of rage.

I care so much because a woman’s chastity is her greatest gift, and she gives it away to her husband and part of marriage. That’s why men used to marry, it meant sex. I want an unused woman. A woman who can pair bond with me. A woman who has dedicated herself to her future husband through God. A woman who has never seen another dick to compare mine to.

I am a virgin until marriage anyways. My plan is to make my future wife (if I ever get the chance) go to the doctor and have him check if she’s got that flap thing that they use to check virginity. If she refuses, I will accept her testimony in front of me and a ordained minister. Women are mater manuipulators though, she could probably lie to a minister. That’s why I want the doctor thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saen
If she lied to me and convinced me she was a virgin? I’d have to be restrained to not kill her in a fit of rage.

I care so much because a woman’s chastity is her greatest gift, and she gives it away to her husband and part of marriage. That’s why men used to marry, it meant sex. I want an unused woman. A woman who can pair bond with me. A woman who has dedicated herself to her future husband through God. A woman who has never seen another dick to compare mine to.

I am a virgin until marriage anyways. My plan is to make my future wife (if I ever get the chance) go to the doctor and have him check if she’s got that flap thing that they use to check virginity. If she refuses, I will accept her testimony in front of me and a ordained minister. Women are mater manuipulators though, she could probably lie to a minister. That’s why I want the doctor thing.

I'm trying so hard to relate, I really am. Please explain why you want to engage in a legal contract with someone you consider to be a potential master manipulator. From what you've described, I honestly don't think that a women had ever existed who acts like this. You have this idealistic view of the past, of pure virgins ready to looksmatch with any guy who was willing to marry them.

Honest question, why aren't you MGTOW?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

You're gonna be forever alone bro. You're 23 and not getting any younger. If you ever do manage to get a woman I doubt she'll be a white, virgin, over 5/10n christian who isnt betabuxxing you.

I doubt it in this order:

White > Virgin> ^5/10 > Not betabuxing you > Christian.

Eliminate the white pre-requisite and yiu have a slim chance to find a virgin,^5/10, Not betabuxxing you & Christian woman if you go to Asia and find an ethnic girl.

Tbh, I think you realistically will only ever get a Not betabuxing you & Christian girl if you stay where you are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Okay dude seriously if you think like this it's probably best to stay out of relationships all together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Me obviously..

A torn hymen doesn't always mean that she's been fucked before
Plus so many fems these days are getting vaginal reconstructive surgery for the same exact reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, San Salvador, Me obviously.. and 1 other person
Plus so many fems these days are getting vaginal reconstructive surgery for the same exact reason
Ya bro maybe your girl rides horses for a living or drives heavy machinery.

• +1
Does anyone have any idea how a 4/10 autistic 23 y/o incel could go about getting a virgin girl? I have a feeling tinder won't work for finding a virgin, and I am far too afraid to try proper online dating, as I've heard average-at-best men like me stand no chance. I go to church every sunday and there are almost no girls my age, and the few that are close are too young, like around high school age it looks like (from a legal standpoint... I'm fine being attracted to it but I'm not going to jail for it). I have read all the advice from the relationship mega-threads on 8ch's /christian/ and alot of it is bluepill/redpill garbage that might work for Chad churchgoers, but not incel ones like myself. Are christian dating site legit or are they still filled with the same thottery? I have heard mixed things, and blackpilled me tends to think they are shit just like the rest of them.

I am aware of the rarity of these women and am not looking to be told that they don't exist. I understand that they exist in small numbers. Don't waste your time saying they don't exist. I will have virgin or nothing. Please note that I have never rejected a girl for her lack of virginity (I've never rejected a girl for any reason).

Does anyone have anything they could say to someone like me? Getting real tired of being incel.

Also, does anyone have advice on having "confidence" to "put myself out there"? What I mean by this is, I'm horrified to put my information/picture on a dating profile and what not.
There's no such thing as a virgin ''woman'' , they all lose it at 12 . Reject all morality and embrace Egoism.
A

this, since OP seemed to be a white nationalist, he should go for virgin slav girls
BASED EASTERN EUROPE
A

• +1
Why do you want a virgin girl so bad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
JFL at thinking you can score a virgin in 2018. Anyway, theyre not experienced and cant do doggystyle properly

• +1
The only advice I could give is start going for younger girls who are more likely to be virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Wait outside of a high school bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
  • +1
It depends, what ethnicity are you interested? Depending on your answer we can look for various scenarios and situations that might give you the "virgin" girl that you want.

• +1
I'm trying so hard to relate, I really am. Please explain why you want to engage in a legal contract with someone you consider to be a potential master manipulator. From what you've described, I honestly don't think that a women had ever existed who acts like this. You have this idealistic view of the past, of pure virgins ready to looksmatch with any guy who was willing to marry them.

Honest question, why aren't you MGTOW?

ALL, even the most purest of virgin women, are master manipulators. Even the Christianest of virgins manipulate... that is the default state of a woman. Woman is not woman without manipulation. I have accepted that much about women. My viewpoint is one that is outdated, but it is the right one. Most people find Christianity outdated, but if someone put a gun to my head and told me to deny the Resurrection, I would refuse. Point is, just because it's "outdated" doesn't mean it's wrong. You and I both know that the sexual market was way better back before the sexual revolution. You're lying to yourself or you have some kind of disease if you think otherwise.

I am not MGTOW because I don't want to go my own way. I want to get married. I want to have children. I want to take care of a family... to breadwin. I want to be the patriarchal father figure that 95% families no longer have. If I could snap my fingers and be married instantly, I would do it.

I hate women with ever fiber of my body (and pray to be cured of it every day) for the pain they've caused me, but I know that some of it is out of their control. They are drones to their genes and the media. To put it in short, I am incel. Not MGTOW.

Okay dude seriously if you think like this it's probably best to stay out of relationships all together
I'll bite. I prefer not to be deceived. By anyone, but especially women. I could be in a relatonship easy. Problem is, women don't like my face. Nothing I can do.

I've heard this meme before and will consider it when the time arrives, if it ever does. If she has a long history with horses, I may be inclined to look over it, but she won't be able to pull the wool over my eyes if she's just a used-up thot.

Why do you want a virgin girl so bad?
Brhq8eu.jpg

Above is a small infographic on why virgin women are better. In short, they are happier, healthier, and their marriages are much more likely to last. I am a virgin until marriage myself, and we should be on the same ground anyways. Look at the bar graph in the lower-central portion: she is 95% likely to not divorce! Even just one partner shoots that chance down insanely. I refuse to be divorce-raped.

Non-vigin women cannot pair bond. I want to get married ASAP, have tons of children, and be a patriachal father. I don't care about just having random sex... besides it being immoral and unhealty, it's also not interesting. Women are so low on my interest level that I'm not even interested in "casual sex" (JFL at this term; this implies sex has no consequences) anymore. If I married a non virgin woman, this is all in jeopardy.

JFL at thinking you can score a virgin in 2018. Anyway, theyre not experienced and cant do doggystyle properly
It will be virgin or nothing. I prefer incel to cuck, though neither are great. Any man who has sex with a non virgin woman (unless he took it) is asking to be cucked if they haven't already been. I don't care about "quality of sex", I'm fucking 23 and incel. Sex has no power over me anymore. Yiou are a bluepilled or redpilled cuck if you think experience is important. Women and cucks have made up the experience meme to justify female sluttery and hypergamy.

It depends, what ethnicity are you interested? Depending on your answer we can look for various scenarios and situations that might give you the "virgin" girl that you want.
The only reason I prefer white is for the children. I find almost all (if not all) races of women attractive, but I don't think I could live with myself if it was my doing to bring a creatura shitskin halfie into the world. Whites in America are already fucked, an I'm not gonna contribute. I am a WN and will stick to my guns.

Maybe I'll give up on this one day (do note I do not believe that JBW is true really ever), but for now, I want children, and they will be white.

Last edited:
  • +1
@StormlitAqua You don't seem to think very highly of yourself, and yet you expect your future wife to feel differently.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

You envy others for their faces, dishonor men and women, are easily angered, and keep record of how you feel you've been wronged. According to your Bible, you do not embody most of what is considered love. Many Pastors would tell you to look inwards to show God's love to others, but you seem to feel otherwise.

• +1
ALL, even the most purest of virgin women, are master manipulators. Even the Christianest of virgins manipulate... that is the default state of a woman. Woman is not woman without manipulation. I have accepted that much about women. My viewpoint is one that is outdated, but it is the right one. Most people find Christianity outdated, but if someone put a gun to my head and told me to deny the Resurrection, I would refuse. Point is, just because it's "outdated" doesn't mean it's wrong. You and I both know that the sexual market was way better back before the sexual revolution. You're lying to yourself or you have some kind of disease if you think otherwise.

I am not MGTOW because I don't want to go my own way. I want to get married. I want to have children. I want to take care of a family... to breadwin. I want to be the patriarchal father figure that 95% families no longer have. If I could snap my fingers and be married instantly, I would do it.

I hate women with ever fiber of my body (and pray to be cured of it every day) for the pain they've caused me, but I know that some of it is out of their control. They are drones to their genes and the media. To put it in short, I am incel. Not MGTOW.

I'll bite. I prefer not to be deceived. By anyone, but especially women. I could be in a relatonship easy. Problem is, women don't like my face. Nothing I can do.

I've heard this meme before and will consider it when the time arrives, if it ever does. If she has a long history with horses, I may be inclined to look over it, but she won't be able to pull the wool over my eyes if she's just a used-up thot.

Brhq8eu.jpg

Above is a small infographic on why virgin women are better. In short, they are happier, healthier, and their marriages are much more likely to last. I am a virgin until marriage myself, and we should be on the same ground anyways. Look at the bar graph in the lower-central portion: she is 95% likely to not divorce! Even just one partner shoots that chance down insanely. I refuse to be divorce-raped.

Non-vigin women cannot pair bond. I want to get married ASAP, have tons of children, and be a patriachal father. I don't care about just having random sex... besides it being immoral and unhealty, it's also not interesting. Women are so low on my interest level that I'm not even interested in "casual sex" (JFL at this term; this implies sex has no consequences) anymore. If I married a non virgin woman, this is all in jeopardy.

It will be virgin or nothing. I prefer incel to cuck, though neither are great. Any man who has sex with a non virgin woman (unless he took it) is asking to be cucked if they haven't already been. I don't care about "quality of sex", I'm fucking 23 and incel. Sex has no power over me anymore. Yiou are a bluepilled or redpilled cuck if you think experience is important. Women and cucks have made up the experience meme to justify female sluttery and hypergamy.

16 is technically legal in my state, but that's a rough technically. I am not opposed to dating someone who is 16, and in alot of ways would prefer it. 18 is the real safe zone. I can't really "go for girls" of any age because all women see me as ugly, even the >20 y/o virgin girls I've met. They all find me repulsive. No change of target age fixes my face.

The only reason I prefer white is for the children. I find almost all (if not all) races of women attractive, but I don't think I could live with myself if it was my doing to bring a creatura shitskin halfie into the world. Whites in America are already fucked, an I'm not gonna contribute. I am a WN and will stick to my guns.

Maybe I'll give up on this one day (do note I do not believe that JBW is true really ever), but for now, I want children, and they will be white.
way too long to read ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
especially women. I could be in a relatonship easy. Problem is, women don't like my face. Nothing I can do.
Do you really think it's a good idea to be in a relationship if you'd fly into a rage at the thought of her not being a virgin? Ffs dude that's over the line.

Not only that but srsly virgins are a rarity...do you really think that women wanna lose that very special thing to an incel? At least be gl before you say such things. Ugly dudes do not deserve fertile virgin women

• +1
@StormlitAqua You don't seem to think very highly of yourself, and yet you expect your future wife to feel differently.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

You envy others for their faces, dishonor men and women, are easily angered, and keep record of how you feel you've been wronged. According to your Bible, you do not embody most of what is considered love. Many Pastors would tell you to look inwards to show God's love to others, but you seem to feel otherwise.
In some contexts, you're very right. That's why I love the Lutheran understanding of doctrine and the idea of Sola Fide and Justification by Faith as opposed to by works. All, like myself, fall short of perfection. Everything you said is true. But I am still saved by faith! it's great. That's not to justify my own sin though. You need to realize where I'm coming from. I do not receive positive reinforcement from any woman that is not my mother. They look at me with contempt and disgust. They pity and shame me. While I know I should always turn the other cheek, I often fight back. I simply offer an explanation for my sin, not a justification.

How is this helping me find a wife though? I could be be morally perfect, never committing a sin, yet I'm still not any closer to get married. While I do enjoy discussing doctrine (I consider this my evangelistic works), your post gives me no sound advice on ascension. I appreciate your want to make me a better person. I would like advice on how to find a virgin wife though.

Do you really think it's a good idea to be in a relationship if you'd fly into a rage at the thought of her not being a virgin? Ffs dude that's over the line.

Not only that but srsly virgins are a rarity...do you really think that women wanna lose that very special thing to an incel? At least be gl before you say such things. Ugly dudes do not deserve fertile virgin women

Yes. Even the most bluepilled of normalfags agree that lying is not good for a relationship. Not to mention, it would break the bond of our agreement. I only married her for her chastity, and that was a condition. If she was not, she lied and deserves to face punishment.

No, women don't want to lose their virginity to an incel. I will never be GL. If i get all the surgeries I ever wanted, I could maybe be a 5 or so.

You now see my uphill battle and see the bleakness of my options. I either wait for the virgin than might never come, or I give in and racemix or get cucked or something like that. Marrying a non virgin woman is basically asking for divorce rape and getting cucked/blacked.

The point I like to make is that back in the day, ugly dudes did get virgin women. That's how it's supposed to be! Women were chaste until marriage, lest they be excluded. My ideal aim is to bring society back to this point, but I am only one man and cannot do it myself.

• +1
If she was not, she lied and deserves to face punishment.
That's way too far. Don't waste your emotions on some super whore dude
Marrying a non virgin woman is basically asking for divorce rape and getting cucked/blacked.
I agree
My ideal aim is to bring society back to this point, but I am only one man and cannot do it myself.
I wish I could help man. Unfortunately the government has us beat

• +1
JB-maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 6401
s), your post gives me no sound advice on ascension. I appreciate your want to make me a better person. I would like advice on how to find a virgin wife though.

There's nothing wrong with saying that you want a white looksmatch girl who's a virgin to marry, someone who's submissive in your relationship, wants to be a stay at home mom, ect. People are allowed to have dating criteria, and you're no exception. That being said, what you've done is the equivalent of saying "I'm a 4'9" Indian janitor who's 35 and balding, and I ONLY date Victoria's secret models." You can blame society all you want, and claim that things were SO much better back then, but at the end of the day, it's an exercise in futility.

• +1
Some countries have woke consent-laws.
Like which? Any white ones? Any ones I can realistically go to? I don't like the idea of leaving America. I enjoy free speech and gun ownership.

There's nothing wrong with saying that you want a white looksmatch girl who's a virgin to marry, someone who's submissive in your relationship, wants to be a stay at home mom, ect. People are allowed to have dating criteria, and you're no exception. That being said, what you've done is the equivalent of saying "I'm a 4'9" Indian janitor who's 35 and balding, and I ONLY date Victoria's secret models." You can blame society all you want, and claim that things were SO much better back then, but at the end of the day, it's an exercise in futility.

See this post I made earlier:

You now see my uphill battle and see the bleakness of my options. I either wait for the virgin than might never come, or I give in and racemix or get cucked or something like that. Marrying a non virgin woman is basically asking for divorce rape and getting cucked/blacked.

So I'm basically fucked. JFL.

• +1
Like which? Any white ones? Any ones I can realistically go to? I don't like the idea of leaving America. I enjoy free speech and gun ownership.

See this post I made earlier:

So I'm basically fucked. JFL.

That's where we disagree. You're fucking yourself by having these standards, and then pretending like you're the victim because society doesn't match your worldview.

• +1
That's where we disagree. You're fucking yourself by having these standards, and then pretending like you're the victim because society doesn't match your worldview.
I have shown the infographic justifying my standards. A virgin is the only woman worth marrying.You are telling me it's incel or cuck, and I will choose incel 10 times out of 10.

• +1
I have shown the infographic justifying my standards. A virgin is the only woman worth marrying.You are telling me it's incel or cuck, and I will choose incel 10 times out of 10.

Dude, again, you're fucking yourself over by saying that virgin women are the only ones worth marrying. Like, maybe you could compromise at 1 partner or something. I'm trying to help you find some sort of happiness, but you're literally fucking yourself over just as much as the women who are 35 post-wall and "won't settle" with any below 7/10 male.

• +1
@Tricky i didnt even read all this how u cope with reading such long text ngl tbh r u kek

• +1
@Tricky i didnt even read all this how u cope with reading such long text ngl tbh r u kek

Ur just salty ur not in the Slayer squad. Our iqs are 140+

• +1
  • +1
Dude, again, you're fucking yourself over by saying that virgin women are the only ones worth marrying. Like, maybe you could compromise at 1 partner or something. I'm trying to help you find some sort of happiness, but you're literally fucking yourself over just as much as the women who are 35 post-wall and "won't settle" with any below 7/10 male.
Brhq8eu.jpg

Again, look at the marriage stability rates for virgin women. Look what happens after just 1 premarital sex partner. I'm not getting cucked. I saw it happen to my father live. My happiness will only be reached for a virgin women. Or I find a way to looksmax so hard that I can get all 6 in America.

It's all moot anyways, even worthless non-virgin women reject me.

• +1
if she kissed more than one man before marriage is she still "unused"?
I can get past kissing. It's stuff below the neck that starts to bother me. I don't if I wasn't her first relationship, I just need to be first sex.

• +1
Chris Hansen approach theory

• +1
Brhq8eu.jpg

Again, look at the marriage stability rates for virgin women. Look what happens after just 1 premarital sex partner. I'm not getting cucked. I saw it happen to my father live. My happiness will only be reached for a virgin women. Or I find a way to looksmax so hard that I can get all 6 in America.

It's all moot anyways, even worthless non-virgin women reject me.

I understand now. It's personal. That makes sense

• +1