Advice other than Looksmaxing for Social Statusmaxxing, Getting Social Circle, Friends, Sex and GFs???

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
I have like no friends really, no connections except a few low lifes

I may be a bit ugly, short, but I’ve had a few chances I probably screwed up from being a thirsty autist, so I think if I just interacted with more people maybe I’d get somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer, .👽. and 1 other person
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1

I may be a bit ugly, short, but I’ve had a few chances I probably screwed up from being a thirsty autist, so I think if I just interacted with more people maybe I’d get somewhere
Bruh i dont know most friends i know are from my school times tbh. But you should hang out with people more. Go join some sport clubs idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
But you said you dont care about me?Soo you dont care about my noftications right?
I said I don’t care you didn’t read also stop spamming in threads because I want something actually useful on topic

spam in off topic

• +1

dont smile or nod while listening
best tip i ever got

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Just autistically state?
like it works only if u are attractive, just watch, listen, look around for a sec dont make me explain every single detail man
like it works only if u are attractive, just watch, listen, look around for a sec dont make me explain every single detail man
wait i ll type in summary

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Chad69
  • +1
be cocky, confidence
directness and decissiveness, say whats on ur mindand clarity about what u want
dominance,obv leader lol
be exciting no one likes boring shit, take risks etc...
rebels attitude(imo this matters the most) say and do what you want uninhibited and self focused
jfl bro why not?
trust me brotha, do it when girls speaking

• +1
be cocky, confidence
directness and decissiveness, say whats on ur mindand clarity about what u want
dominance,obv leader lol
be exciting no one likes boring shit, take risks etc...
rebels attitude(imo this matters the most) say and do what you want uninhibited and self focused

trust me brotha, do it when girls speaking
That’s girls I guess, but I assume it’s different with friends you like

• +1
Explain a bit more?
nice guys always display a smile on their face while listening to women. studies have found that men who smile often appear less attractive than those who dont simply because the less a man smiles the more tough and intimidating he appears to be lol ez as that

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401, Chad69 and 1 other person
Ease up and be fun to be around but also be the type of person who can have real conversations rather than just fucking around all the time. Don’t feel like a burden asking people if they want to hang out and do shit. Honestly, if you’re the type of person who has a hard time going out of your comfort zone, you might need an acid trip to snap you out of it and realize you need to stop taking everything so seriously.

It’s really not that hard. A lot of you guys just don’t try. You think it should be completely the other person’s responsibility to form a relationship and that if you were Chad your gravitational pull would allow you to sit at home while people come to you and offer their friendship. I make friends so easily and I’ve smashed 5 girls PURELY through my social circle (coworker of cousin, friend of that same cousin, sister of high school best friend’s gf, friend of a friend of a friend’s girlfriend, friend of friend’s girlfriend).

Connections make it so much easier to have sex because once a girl gets to know you and you’re not a stranger, her standards aren’t as high as if you cold approached at a bar. If you’re a basement dweller you’re gonna need to go to school, get a job, or join some kinds of organizations to meet people.
nice guys always display a smile on their face while listening to women. studies have found that men who smile often appear less attractive than those who dont simply because the less a man smiles the more tough and intimidating he appears to be lol ez as that
This is such a good tip and one I didn’t even notice I already do. But I think it’s more than appearing dominant. You appear real. Something about a smile while listening to someone else speak just feels fake. Like you’re feigning interest just because you feel it’s socially acceptable. And other people subconsciously pick that up. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve managed to get a girl’s number or even start making out with a girl (usually at a bar or party) after having one of those “deep” conversations where they’re able to get feelings off their chest. It’s like shit suddenly clicks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and PenileFacialSurgery
Ease up and be fun to be around but also be the type of person who can have real conversations rather than just fucking around all the time. Don’t feel like a burden asking people if they want to hang out and do shit. Honestly, if you’re the type of person who has a hard time going out of your comfort zone, you might need an acid trip to snap you out of it and realize you need to stop taking everything so seriously.

It’s really not that hard. A lot of you guys just don’t try. You think it should be completely the other person’s responsibility to form a relationship and that if you were Chad your gravitational pull would allow you to sit at home while people come to you and offer their friendship. I make friends so easily and I’ve smashed 6 girls PURELY through my social circle (coworker of cousin, friend of that same cousin, sister of high school best friend’s gf, friend of a friend of a friend’s girlfriend, friend of friend’s girlfriend).

Connections make it so much easier to have sex because once a girl gets to know you and you’re not a stranger, her standards aren’t as high as if you cold approached at a bar. If you’re a basement dweller you’re gonna need to go to school, get a job, or join some kinds of organizations to meet people.

This is such a good tip and one I didn’t even notice I already do. But I think it’s more than appearing dominant. You appear real. Something about a smile while listening to someone else speak just feels fake. Like you’re feigning interest just because you feel it’s socially acceptable. And other people subconsciously pick that up. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve managed to get a girl’s number or even start making out with a girl (usually at a bar or party) after having one of those “deep” conversations where they’re able to get feelings off their chest. It’s like shit suddenly clicks.
Thanks yeah

but recently with corona virus I don’t know if I want to hang out with people it sucks

• +1

It’s really not that hard. A lot of you guys just don’t try. You think it should be completely the other person’s responsibility to form a relationship and that if you were Chad your gravitational pull would allow you to sit at home while people come to you and offer their friendship. I make friends so easily and I’ve smashed 6 girls PURELY through my social circle (coworker of cousin, friend of that same cousin, sister of high school best friend’s gf, friend of a friend of a friend’s girlfriend, friend of friend’s girlfriend).

ya, i maxxed bad boy long ago lol
Thanks yeah

but recently with corona virus I don’t know if I want to hang out with people it sucks
i wouldnt, isolation with a girl is enough, cant without her...

• +1
Thanks yeah

Yeah man don’t right now. Gotta wait it out. In the mean time work on yourself and I don’t mean that in the cliche way where people don’t make tangible improvements.

What do you need to do to get to where you need to be? Career wise, wealth wis3, physically, facially, mentally, etc. Start the paths to those goals that you’ve been putting off. Now’s the time because there’s nothing else to do really. If you can’t start a solid routine in this lockdown period you never will.

• +1
ya, i maxxed bad boy long ago lol

i wouldnt, isolation with a girl is enough, cant without her...
Don’t have any contact with girls just a few friends who do

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401, Chad69 and 1 other person
i bang girl constantly, she sleeping over for 3 days jfl idk what she sayin to parents
Wtf arent you the sasuke anime avi kid?

• +1
  • +1
I wasnt even roasting Im just surprised.
ya its me, apparently im not in the mood for my boy sasuke anymore
why are u surprised bro?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
ya its me, apparently im not in the mood for my boy sasuke anymore
why are u surprised bro?
Sasuke avi failod you I thought you were a subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227