Advice to ascend and rate PSL

RecessedNT

RecessedNT

Iron
hair isn't styled but I'm norwooding, like 2.5 or 3. I have extreme levels of hairloss but I am on the hair restore program with a red light hat 15% minoxidil finasteride and PRP. What are some realistic goals I can make and hit? I am going to buy some retinol for my dark circles thanks to minoxidil and I have the free lumin skin care kit coming in soon. I have mastic gum and I chew with incisors and I am working up to mewing all day (20 years old) along with chin tucking. I plan on doing a PPL workout routine at the gym and lots of posture work. neckmaxxing ofc. Tips are welcome but I mostly want the rate, be brutal.

Attachments

• PXL_20201229_013436799.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20201229_013436799.PORTRAIT.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 133
  • PXL_20201229_013518750.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20201229_013518750.PORTRAIT.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 143
  • PXL_20201229_013620840.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20201229_013620840.PORTRAIT.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 140
  • PXL_20201229_013721854.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20201229_013721854.PORTRAIT.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Snapchat-840670814.jpg
    Snapchat-840670814.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Snapchat-1330875464.jpg
    Snapchat-1330875464.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Snapchat-1683125886.jpg
    Snapchat-1683125886.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Snapchat-2093741949.jpg
    Snapchat-2093741949.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 125
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, AutismMaxing, Hightwolf and 2 others
5'10" BTW

• +1
Reactions: roar123
Bump

• +1
Age?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedNT
Idk about psl but you have really a lot of potential if you tan and get a better haircut

• +1
Recessed ? No
Bad eyes area ? Yes

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Neurose and RecessedNT
I'm 20 but I totally have a baby face. What makes my eye area bad? What can I do?

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
I'm 20 but I totally have a baby face. What makes my eye area bad? What can I do?
Upper eyelid exposure,high set and non existent browridge , high set eyebrows. (This is just psl wise) first of all lose facial bloat and fat asap you might ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, RecessedNT and MostGLSlayer
Jfl Walmart Harry styles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Spartacus1-, PYT and 3 others
Your hair is ghastly. Get that fixed ASAP.

Then we can go from there.

• +1
Upper eyelid exposure,high set and non existent browridge , high set eyebrows. (This is just psl wise) first of all lose facial bloat and fat asap you might ascend hard
What do you think my PSL vs actual appeal is? I will get on an anti-inflamatory diet, I think its just dairy as I am lactose intolerant. I am low body fat(15%) how do I specifically lose facial fat?

Around 4 psl

• +1
Low T/10

• +1
Reactions: Slob and RecessedNT
He has a brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
philtrums abit long can't really see the balding but if its as bad as you say fix that asap 5/10, after lip lift and hair sorted out 6.5/10

• +1
Your arms are pretty good if you don’t lift.

• +1
coloring is bad OP

• +1
Looks like a downgraded @tsartsar44

• +1
this dudes forhead slope is sexy ngl

• +1

Attachments

• 4768E6B3-0C13-4FF3-8D83-94C9F874BE30.jpeg
    4768E6B3-0C13-4FF3-8D83-94C9F874BE30.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 109
  • +1
Green eyes with bad eye area, falio + halo = nuetral?

• +1
hair isn't styled but I'm norwooding, like 2.5 or 3. I have extreme levels of hairloss but I am on the hair restore program with a red light hat 15% minoxidil finasteride and PRP. What are some realistic goals I can make and hit? I am going to buy some retinol for my dark circles thanks to minoxidil and I have the free lumin skin care kit coming in soon. I have mastic gum and I chew with incisors and I am working up to mewing all day (20 years old) along with chin tucking. I plan on doing a PPL workout routine at the gym and lots of posture work. neckmaxxing ofc. Tips are welcome but I mostly want the rate, be brutal.
Your ratio's and proportions are good.
Like, you have no great features, but mostly all features in face are proportionate to each other, and work well together.

Points for improvement for SMV maxxing.

* neck is a bit long-ish. Than needs for sure a wider neck. otherwise soy looking. beacsue with long neck, easily look pencil neck.*

* soyness, and looking 16 year old. You look very young, which is long term great (i had same, I always looked young, and at 20 i looked 15), but now, happy because 37, but looking late 20's.. But it sucks at 20, to look 16.
How to look less young, and soy? lowerfat percenatge, more muscles, and if possible a decent stubble.

With above maxxing. Should be possible to ascend from looking like a 16 year old normie+. to a Chadlite that is considered adult age.

• +1
Your ratio's and proportions are good.
Like, you have no great features, but mostly all features in face are proportionate to each other, and work well together.

Points for improvement for SMV maxxing.

* neck is a bit long-ish. Than needs for sure a wider neck. otherwise soy looking. beacsue with long neck, easily look pencil neck.*

* soyness, and looking 16 year old. You look very young, which is long term great (i had same, I always looked young, and at 20 i looked 15), but now, happy because 37, but looking late 20's.. But it sucks at 20, to look 16.
How to look less young, and soy? lowerfat percenatge, more muscles, and if possible a decent stubble.

With above maxxing. Should be possible to ascend from looking like a 16 year old normie+. to a Chadlite that is considered adult age.
Best comment thank you, I think I will start using minoxidil on my face. Unfortunately I have no facial hair because of finasteride.

• +1
to add.

Best comment thank you, I think I will start using minoxidil on my face.
[/QUOTE]Hair color of facial hair is very important.. I hope it's dark enough.
I donnu if you can go from zero facial hair to good coverage with just minox.

Unfortunately I have no facial hair because of finasteride.
I never noticed a correlation between the 2 I have facial hair, more now than ever. and I been on fina for the last year,

• +1
As11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: far336, RecessedNT, Tyronecell and 1 other person
As111

• +1
the hairy look, is not bad for your face atm. I think.
As1111

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen, RecessedNT and Deleted member 3299
lighting matters. a bit. in posting pics on Insta.
As11111

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and RecessedNT
Long phil, Maxilla recession and lack of bones... You have very good neck for not working out.. Your eye area is also decent. If you are in high body fat.. YOu should get more lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, RecessedNT and roar123
you're probably a 5-6 out of 10 based on these pics, you look like the average white guy. your hair if styled could be a halo to people in real life.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedNT and Rainerchen
you're probably a 5-6 out of 10 based on these pics, you look like the average white guy. your hair if styled could be a halo to people in real life.
I get compliments on my hair on a good hair day, but my hairline is pretty bad

• +1
Hair color of facial hair is very important.. I hope it's dark enough.
I donnu if you can go from zero facial hair to good coverage with just minox.

I never noticed a correlation between the 2 I have facial hair, more now than ever. and I been on fina for the last year,
[/QUOTE]
My dad did not have a full beard until 30 as well.

• +1
I used minoxidil on my face in the past but fell off. In 2 weeks I noticed many vellis hairs. Cope for 6 months unless it works

Leanmaxxing
Testosteronemaxxing ( ashwagandha , fitness , eating healthy and sups )
Skin ( color and quality ) maxxing
Musclemaxxing
Mewmaxxing
Hairmaxxing, take a better coup
Fashionmaxxing
Colored lenses maxxing

• +1
@RecessedNT you can be 5.5 psl

• +1
Leanmaxxing
Testosteronemaxxing ( ashwagandha , fitness , eating healthy and sups )
Skin ( color and quality ) maxxing
Musclemaxxing
Mewmaxxing
Hairmaxxing, take a better coup
Fashionmaxxing
Colored lenses maxxing
I agree with all of this but I thought green eyes are just as good as blue. Maybe I'll get one blue contact to mog all. Thanks for the list

My dad did not have a full beard until 30 as well.
for me also. shit facial hair. Still not great, but much betetr now as older.
to add.
what helped me, to grow the hairs quicker, and better there also.
Diluted Peppermint oil (like 5%-10%).
One can maybe do both, minox + diluted peppermint oil. Minox to get hair. and peppermint oil to make the hairgrowth speed of growth on roids.

• +1
good profile but frontal look like gold fish.3 to 3.5 psl imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, RecessedNT and Hollywood
4psl get a tan, lose weight/bloat, get a normal haircut and build some muscle you can ascend hard tbh

• +1
Learn how to tie a noose:(
Jk
But
Its
Over