Aesthetically pleasing females are rare

X

x69

?????? ????
It's pretty hard finding a female with a aesthetically pleasing face WITHOUT make-up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's pretty hard finding a female with a aesthetically pleasing face WITHOUT make-up.
True, fuck her in the shower to reveal what she truly looks like.

• +1
In Netherlands, I'd say 70% of the women I see are aesthetically pleasing but because they are foreigns, I don't emotionally invest on them. The only girl I actually feel something for, is a greek girl that lives in the building next to mine.

• +1
In Netherlands, I'd say 70% of the women I see are aesthetically pleasing but because they are foreigns, I don't emotionally invest on them. The only girl I actually feel something for, is a greek girl that lives in the building next to mine.
Why not go to a prostitute and lose your damn virginity. You won't emotionally invest in them

• +1
Why not go to a prostitute and lose your damn virginity. You won't emotionally invest in them
Why would I need to pay money to some used up cunt to have sex?

• +1
Why would I need to pay money to some used up cunt to have sex?

Why would you invest your emotions and ego in a used up cunt getting fucked by Chads daily and won't look twice at you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Why would you invest your emotions and ego in a used up cunt getting fucked by Chads daily and won't look twice at you?
If you are talking about my oneitis, that is ireeversible since she was my first love and all my serotonin went to her.

If you are talking about the greek girl here, when I say emotionally invest, I mean to actualy bother with her and put up with her shit AKA she is relatioship material. I wouldn't do that for foreign bitches, they are nnot worth it.

• +1
Maybe so but that requires sex with a whore and that shouldn't be done
Just tell her to get in the shower and you will follow, if she looks like a gremlin without the makeup, kick her out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
2650275_strange-jpeg.1999434