[LifeFuel] Affordable God-Tier Face Puller

S

Slyfex8

Professional
Probably a very good anchoring device yes, but what we need the most is a good way to anchor the maxilla bone-speaking, it's how we could literally get results in weeks, coupled with GH peptides. I said it before, maybe we could screw implants ourself since screwing is just screwing after all... But maybe it's pure autism.

Last edited:
CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Probably a very good anchoring device yes, but what we need the most is a good way to anchor the maxilla bone-speaking, it's how we could literally get results in weeks, coupled with GH peptides. I said it before, maybe we could screw implants ourself since screwing is just screwing after all... But maybe it's pure autism.
Just get an MSE installed. And don't try to screw anything alone. Even if you were qualified, it would be very difficult to do it on yourself.

S

Slyfex8

Professional
Just get an MSE installed. And don't try to screw anything alone. Even if you were qualified, it would be very difficult to do it on yourself.
The problem for me and probably a lot of another people here is that there is absolutely nobody that use MSE in my country, and even if I was succesfully to find someone it's probably going to be out of price especially considering that it would probably also need something to expand the lower jaw.

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Superior Bones
The CRANE pushes the mandible up as well right?

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

"Good and Evil do not exist, do what you want"
Jist a, last question bro , the peptides need to be stocked in a 2-8°C area yes ?
So wtf how do they ship them ? I will buy on amazon . Ive seen pretty good low prices peptides .

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

"Good and Evil do not exist, do what you want"
Cope, this facepuller mogs all the others, cause it lets you turn your head.

Very high IQ device, anybody ordered it already?
yes I had not seen the video

But 250 is too much .

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Cope, this facepuller mogs all the others, cause it lets you turn your head.

Very high IQ device, anybody ordered it already?
Yes, it's superior. Hopefully can apply more than 400 grams of force, as said in the video.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
Does she ship internationally?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Looksmaxing 6
PubertyMaxxer Looksmaxing 3
M Looksmaxing 7