[LifeFuel] Affordable God-Tier Face Puller

S

Slyfex8

Professional
You might have to elevate the anchor points to get a 30 degree angle.
The problem with 30 degrees angle and upswing is that I read it could be only theorical and that in practice they were only pulling downward...

Traxanas

Traxanas

Peptidecel (soon) 5'7
REMEMBER, NEVER SHARE THIS SHIT WITH NORMIES.

If everyone ascends then no one ascends.
it's why I fucking hate seeing the Bluepiller count rise, if IP ban was available JFL ded srs ngl

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Don't worry guys. It's not the facepuller that makes the difference, but the appliance to which is anchored to.

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Late blooming suxx
I think this was a simulation. I don't remember tbh
So this theoretical one only pulls the maxilla, then what does happen to the brow ridge? No change above they zygos or also at there?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
I guess the only way you’ll find out is if you email her asking whether the appliance can withstand that amount of force.
How much grams of force does your device hold?
He said 2kg.
"Ships within 7 days to United States addresses only"
CB71FD8A-3491-4374-9A75-AB938468BB78.jpeg

So this theoretical one only pulls the maxilla, then what does happen to the brow ridge? No change above they zygos or also at there?
The maxilla being pulled forward should also affect other parts of your face I think.

Last edited:
Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Late blooming suxx
I guess the only way you’ll find out is if you email her asking whether the appliance can withstand that amount of force.

He said 2kg.

View attachment 172657

The maxilla being pulled forward should also affect other parts of your face I think.
That's what I thought, everyone I know with a good maxilla also has a decent brow ridge, just in this simulation it seems as if neither nose nor brow ridge are affected

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.4 Million Followers
Very High Quality video. No scam company would make a video that high quality.

Frame looks cool, but may not be adequate for adult usage. If you noticed, the video it is only kids. It can probably be reinforced if necessary.

As copeandrope said, the appliance that goes in your mouth is more important than the $250 frame. I have an old custom made Homeoblock palate expander that I can modify to (probably) work with this.

So I will probably order one. I Will need to read the actual site.

Presumably you would also need a force gauge. Can anyone suggest a suitable cheap force guage?

F

Fosty

Adept
YOU EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF DEATH OR OTHER PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE USING THE DEVICE

wouldnt mind dying tbh
Ascend or die tryin'

Offtopic but does anyone know how to remove fixed retainers myself? It would cost me a couple hundreds if I had it done by an orthodontist.
You mean this small wire thats glued to the back of your teeth? Mine just started to come off a bit and it was uncomfortable, so being the natural alpha I am I just ripped it off by hand

Bewusst

Bewusst

Break the rules
Just get some pliers bro. Then youre gonna have to go to a dentist to remove the glue from your teeth.
I'm not sure whether this would work tbh, the retainer is so damn small and there is minimal space to grasp the wire. Even with my fingers I can barely grasp it. It's in a hard to reach angle. I don't even care about the glue, I just want the wire to go.

Stare

Stare

Anti Latina Asocation (ALA)
What is the maximum force you can apply to this without breaking it? They apply 400g to kids, we would need 2kg at the bare minimum

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I have an old Homeoblock Palate expander I will modify.
You're going to destroy your alveolar bridge, without moving the maxilla. You need an appliance like mine or a bone anchored one like MSE.

Not sure how you interpreted what I asked but to clarify I was asking if 400g is enough, not 2kg
Not enough.
Presumably you would also need a force gauge. Can anyone suggest a suitable cheap force guage?
This one

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.4 Million Followers
Isn't it going to move the alveolar ridge instead of the maxilla ?
I don't know for sure. I am going to position the hooks (for the bands) toward the back of the device, fwiw. Now that I think about it some more, the hooks will have to be fairly long so the bands are not pulling with a downward force, I wonder how this will effect breathing and comfort.

There is a lot of fuzzy and contradictory information about palate expansion, does it work, what does it expand, are you just tipping the teeth etc... But my conclusion is that the palate expander when used as designed expands the Maxilla laterally (not the alveolar ridge or anything else). So it would seem to follow that using the same palate expander as a forward force appliance would expand the Maxilla (not the alveolar ridge).

F

Fosty

Adept
Has anyone outside US managed to order through this shit site? The doctor wrote they ship worldwide but this fucking piece of shit site doesn't let you put in any other address than an US-based one.

PapiMew

PapiMew

Adept
Ordered curved forehead model.
Do I just buy the rubber bands at an office supply store?
Contact that email. Check to see which size is best compatible with adults (One says BOW S and the other says BOW L, I assume they’re the same though) and ask about what the maximum force the appliance can withstand. 400g seems to be the go to for her practice, so their is no way that wouldn’t be able to go over that. That would be a huge construction flaw.

Last edited:
OldRooster

OldRooster

2.4 Million Followers
Contact that email. Check to see which size is best compatible with adults (One says BOW S and the other says BOW L, I assume they’re the same though) and ask about what the maximum force the appliance can withstand. 400g seems to be the go to for her practice, so their is no way that wouldn’t be able to go over that. That would be a huge construction flaw.
There is only one size. You can see in the video that the length is adjustable and would easily accommodate any adult. The one I ordered is for sloped foreheads (S), because I am a former subhuman with poor skull bone development. As far as force, well that looks like a solid steel rod, so that should be sufficient. But I will not know for sure till I test. I have a lot of money, losing $250 is not a big deal to me.

L

looksmaxxed

Amateur
it's like the doctors checked psl and listened.
also, this face puller is designed to be used in concert with mse because many of the modern mse devices can disrupt the pterygoid from the maxilliary tuberosity, allowing forward growth with adequate pulling force. the bands are applied directly to the implants installed in the palate. using this on its own with just tads probably won't work that well

Last edited:
S

Slyfex8

Professional
it's like the doctors checked psl and listened.
also, this face puller is designed to be used in concert with mse because many of the modern mse devices can disrupt the pterygoid from the maxilliary tuberosity, allowing forward growth with adequate pulling force. the bands are applied directly to the implants installed in the palate. using this on its own with just tads probably won't work that well
Sources about the maxillary tuberosity thing ?

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
I think the frame is better than copeandropes frame not only for the fact that you can turn your head but also because of that fact you should Theoretically be getting the force applied in the same position everytime where I think with copeandropes if you turn your head a little (if the neckbrace allows it) you're getting unequal distribution of force.

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

Trainee
Could this accomplish a downwards rotation of the posterior part of the mandible? Something like this:

JENNYMEW.jpg

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 3)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Looksmaxing 6
PubertyMaxxer Looksmaxing 3
M Looksmaxing 7