hoodcurry

Trainee
someone order this ASAP and post a guide/review

F

Fosty

Adept
so this appliance is totally useless for adults
You are useless for adults.

This shit looks solid, should hold 4+ kgs of tension.
And if not it's just gonna snap hard and break your fucking midface in, no biggie

AyWiz

AyWiz

Apprentice
You are useless for adults.

This shit looks solid, should hold 4+ kgs of tension.
And if not it's just gonna snap hard and break your fucking midface in, no biggie
so 4kg+ would be possible with this shit ?

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Playing piano with my penis call me penis pianist
Sure boyo, the material is what they use in space shuttles
@CopeAndRope thought it said only 400g. Maybe someone can ask the manufacturer how high it can go?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
@OldRooster did you order the L version or S?

F

Fosty

Adept
@CopeAndRope thought it said only 400g. Maybe someone can ask the manufacturer how high it can go?
And what about you faggot, your internet provision pack does not include email? :lul:
Just kidding, dont. The moment she gets a lot of emails from retards asking if this device is going to withstand a force of a pull from a pickup truck she might get a bit more selective to whom she sells this high IQ shit

Last edited:
OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Playing piano with my penis call me penis pianist
And what about you faggot, your internet provision pack does not include email? :lul:
Just kidding, dont. The moment she gets a lot of emails from retards asking if this device is going to withstand a force of a pull from a pickup truck she might get a bit more selective to whom she sells this high IQ shit
😂 fuck off I’m at school

And good point. So should we just have a richcel test it’s limits?

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
If this stuff really works and can not only move the maxilla forward, but also give CCW rotation of the maxilla, and you first use MSE to get your genetic potential maxilla width, this would be insane. I'm very excited to see people's results in some time.

But even assuming this works, what about the mandible? Is there any way to improve its width and length to make it come forward in adults and match the width of the maxilla after MSE? Would the angle of it follow the improved maxillary angle? You can't cause any growth at any sutures in the mandible for horizontal growth at least.

F

Fosty

Adept
But even assuming this works, what about the mandible? Is there any way to improve its width and length to make it come forward in adults and match the width of the maxilla after MSE? Would the angle of it follow the improved maxillary angle? You can't cause any growth at any sutures in the mandible for horizontal growth at least.
No, its over for mandiblecels. Seems like the only way is a surgery

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Can I see face pulling results from people on adulthood?

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

Adept
No, its over for mandiblecels. Seems like the only way is a surgery
how would it be over? the maxilla is a central bone, so if this device can move the maxilla upward and forward, through time the other bones will naturally follow the maxilla in order fit the puzzle. So in theory if this works well, this can change the lives of people forever. Lefort 3 change for only $250. 2 grand if you’re buying the 10 pack

Traxanas

Traxanas

Peptidecel (soon) 5'7
how would it be over? the maxilla is a central bone, so if this device can move the maxilla upward and forward, through time the other bones will naturally follow the maxilla in order fit the puzzle. So in theory if this works well, this can change the lives of people forever. Lefort 3 change for only $250. 2 grand if you’re buying the 10 pack
the only fucked up thing is, I dont know if this has been talked about already, but the fact is, if you need another appliance to expand your lower arch due to the MSE, then you're fucked either way facepulling wise, how can you guarantee that your mandible will follow the maxilla's growth? especially for adultcels.

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Enthusiast
do this for me too for 5$ ? :feelsmage::feelsmage:

hm idk dont want to get scammed if u have a good friend or family member in the US ask them?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
do this for me too for 5$ ? :feelsmage::feelsmage:

I emailed her and she said she does ship internationally, all you need to do is to send them an email with your address and they will calculate the shipping costs and whether you can PayPal them or not.
2276F873-0137-4B2B-8C89-F94685FC054A.jpeg

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

Adept
the only fucked up thing is, I dont know if this has been talked about already, but the fact is, if you need another appliance to expand your lower arch due to the MSE, then you're fucked either way facepulling wise, how can you guarantee that your mandible will follow the maxilla's growth? especially for adultcels.
well all of this is made for adults, Copes is atleast. Mewing alone can move the mandible due to the maxilla bone displacement. The thing about mewing is, it only exerts 500 Grams of force with the tongue. Every year your bones become “calcified” similar to height. So that’s why people in PSL sites say mewing is cope for adults due to the amount of time it takes for anyone above the age of 18-21 to see significant change. These face-pulling devices exert 2-4 KG of force to the upper palate and depending on your rotation it’s bound to move.

PapiMew

PapiMew

Adept
I emailed her and she said she does ship internationally, all you need to do is to send them an email with your address and they will calculate the shipping costs and whether you can PayPal them or not.
View attachment 173857
Ask her what the difference between the two sizes are.

Last edited:
G

giving120everyday

Trainee
This is great, but there are some concerns.

1. You still need some type of orthodontic appliance in your mouth for this to latch onto. Most of these appliances are either expensive or will require you to build them.

2. The amount of force this bow can apply without breaking and still aiding in bone displacement is important. There's no point in getting this if the max amount of force is unsatisfactory. If somebody has already emailed her about the max amount of force this thing can apply then I won't email her, but we definitely need to know.

3. The angle from which it is pulling from is important. It doesn't mention this. I don't think this will be much of a problem though, as the creator specializes in orthotropics, but its still a concern.

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.4 Million Followers
@OldRooster did you order the L version or S?
There is only one size, it is obviously adjustable enough to accomodate any adult. The s version is for sloped foreheads, and that is what I ordered.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Why the fuck she can't answer my questions? I don't give a fuck what's recommended and I don't give a fuck it's not recognized as a medical device. FUCKING ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YOU FUCKING FOID. Fucking low IQ bitch, I'm pretty sure she stole the concept from some beta cuck orbiter and now she's profiting from it.
rtyu.jpg

kilgrave

kilgrave

Trainee
Ordered one of these a few months ago. Don't want to dash anyone's hopes here, but my experience was as follows:

Shoddy packaging, and the device appeared to have been thrown in the box, as if it used to be a 'floor room' model. Side note: I had communicated with Dr. Kahn about the device prior to ordering, and she specifically stated it was only for kids. This was unsolicited information, but seems to be a good indication of her beliefs about bone change in adults (also asked her about her opinion on that Crane study). May or may not have contributed to the device's condition (could have been my request for a black device, like that incel kid in one of the pictures on the site...the response was they 'didn't' have it in black).

The device itself didn't come with straps to secure the chest piece against the chest, which is needed in an adult, as the 'bow' portion of the device is shorter for an adult. Realistically, it will likely sit right on your sternum, above the pectorials. Once I purchased straps, it was difficult to move my head up and down, as the bow (once again) is still barely long enough to facilitate easy movement in this direction. The result is very stiff vertical motion. Laterally, it's great, and would be ideal for sleeping if it weren't for the rigid vertical movement.

Second thing, it presses on your forehead to an extent that wearing beyond 4 hours becomes untenable. What I mean to say is it numbs your forehead with the cheap foam they velcro on the forehead piece, and it begins to fucking hurt. Even adding memory foam into the mix didn't prevent pressure buildup.

Personally, I believe the Crane has it right (which I also own), but also fails due to it's anchor point around the neck/clavicular area. I'm attempting to develop something that combines the genius of the two (no forehead anchor, free lateral movement). I'll get into that more if anyone cares, but for now feel free to ask any more questions about either device, as I've used both.

AyWiz

AyWiz

Apprentice
Ordered one of these a few months ago. Don't want to dash anyone's hopes here, but my experience was as follows:

Shoddy packaging, and the device appeared to have been thrown in the box, as if it used to be a 'floor room' model. Side note: I had communicated with Dr. Kahn about the device prior to ordering, and she specifically stated it was only for kids. This was unsolicited information, but seems to be a good indication of her beliefs about bone change in adults (also asked her about her opinion on that Crane study). May or may not have contributed to the device's condition (could have been my request for a black device, like that incel kid in one of the pictures on the site...the response was they 'didn't' have it in black).

The device itself didn't come with straps to secure the chest piece against the chest, which is needed in an adult, as the 'bow' portion of the device is shorter for an adult. Realistically, it will likely sit right on your sternum, above the pectorials. Once I purchased straps, it was difficult to move my head up and down, as the bow (once again) is still barely long enough to facilitate easy movement in this direction. The result is very stiff vertical motion. Laterally, it's great, and would be ideal for sleeping if it weren't for the rigid vertical movement.

Second thing, it presses on your forehead to an extent that wearing beyond 4 hours becomes untenable. What I mean to say is it numbs your forehead with the cheap foam they velcro on the forehead piece, and it begins to fucking hurt. Even adding memory foam into the mix didn't prevent pressure buildup.

Personally, I believe the Crane has it right (which I also own), but also fails due to it's anchor point around the neck/clavicular area. I'm attempting to develop something that combines the genius of the two (no forehead anchor, free lateral movement). I'll get into that more if anyone cares, but for now feel free to ask any more questions about either device, as I've used both.
i care, @AyWiz if you do a post about it thanks

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Finally, she replied:
1574765896024.png

@kilgrave Tell us more. Also, post some pics of the device if you don't mind.

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Enthusiast
Imagine BUYING this fucking device!!

Gonners

Gonners

Adept
Finally, she replied:
View attachment 174099

@kilgrave Tell us more. Also, post some pics of the device if you don't mind.
"are you a doctor?" lmao

yo i love how in the convo you had with her you're being all professional ending the email with "regards," and shit like that while on here you're calling her a low IQ bitch that probably stole the idea from a beta cuck orbiter :ROFLMAO::lul:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 8, Bluepilled: 8)

• Jagged0
  • puanewb
  • FatJattMofo
  • softLoverr
  • ArabIncel
  • nelson
  • GetThatBread
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Looksmaxing 6
PubertyMaxxer Looksmaxing 3
M Looksmaxing 7