[LifeFuel] Affordable God-Tier Face Puller

F

Fosty

Adept
Fucking low IQ bitch, I'm pretty sure she stole the concept from some beta cuck orbiter and now she's profiting from it.

She is very high IQ, you need high IQ to teach a dog how to pick up and dispose of trash
:lul::lul::lul:

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Wizard
LMAO @ DIY facepullers fucking up their jaw joints and symmetry.

Just go to a freaking ortho and have a professional do it. Why be so cheap?

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Wizard
How will you anchor it anyway? Yeah, exactly.
I have an old Homeoblock Palate expander I will modify.
LMAO, this will be funny when you dudes will realise the whole pulling will displace your teeth and alveolar ridge and fuck up your mouth altogether. You need SCREWS IN BONE done by ORTHODONTIST to FIXATE THE PULLING DEVICE. So if you will go to ortho to get those screws why don't you trust him to install a custom, fitted facepuller device on you? Why use some off the rack shit from internet? You will ruin your face.
If this stuff really works and can not only move the maxilla forward, but also give CCW rotation of the maxilla, and you first use MSE to get your genetic potential maxilla width, this would be insane. I'm very excited to see people's results in some time.

But even assuming this works, what about the mandible? Is there any way to improve its width and length to make it come forward in adults and match the width of the maxilla after MSE? Would the angle of it follow the improved maxillary angle? You can't cause any growth at any sutures in the mandible for horizontal growth at least.
Mandible WILL NOT follow maxilla, you will need BRACES for mandible and no guarantee even that will help. That is why you do this at ortho not at home. Mandible won't magically just fit like lego in place.
1. You still need some type of orthodontic appliance in your mouth for this to latch onto. Most of these appliances are either expensive or will require you to build them.
You don't just need an ortho "device" you need screws attached to MAXILLA not on teeth. If you pull by teeth you will just get teeth sshifting / tilting and ruin them, you need your midface to move, so you better get screws in maxillaa.
1. You still need some type of orthodontic appliance in your mouth for this to latch onto. Most of these appliances are either expensive or will require you to build them.
You don't just need an ortho "device" you need screws attached to MAXILLA not on teeth. If you pull by teeth you will just get teeth sshifting / tilting and ruin them, you need your midface to move, so you better get screws in maxillaa.

Last edited:
CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
How will you anchor it anyway? Yeah, exactly.

LMAO, this will be funny when you dudes will realise the whole pulling will displace your teeth and alveolar ridge and fuck up your mouth altogether. You need SCREWS IN BONE done by ORTHODONTIST to FIXATE THE PULLING DEVICE. So if you will go to ortho to get those screws why don't you trust him to install a custom, fitted facepuller device on you? Why use some off the rack shit from internet? You will ruin your face.

Mandible WILL NOT follow maxilla, you will need BRACES for mandible and no guarantee even that will help. That is why you do this at ortho not at home. Mandible won't magically just fit like lego in place.

Bro, everything you just said was already discussed in this same thread, one page before. Did you read it?

kilgrave

kilgrave

Trainee
@kilgrave Tell us more. Also, post some pics of the device if you don't mind.
Here is what it came in:

Box.jpg

The forehead piece. Forgot to mention the straps were included for it, but only facilitate a child's head. Even skullcels will probably need to modify for a comfortable fit:

Forehead.jpg

The bow piece. I had to wrap tape around it to stop the forehead piece from sliding too low. If it fell too low (vertically), it was extremely difficult to move back up with only the head:

Bow.jpg

The full unit.

Unit.jpg

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Here is what it came in:

View attachment 174898

The forehead piece. Forgot to mention the straps were included for it, but only facilitate a child's head. Even skullcels will probably need to modify for a comfortable fit:

View attachment 174899

The bow piece. I had to wrap tape around it to stop the forehead piece from sliding too low. If it fell too low (vertically), it was extremely difficult to move back up with only the head:

View attachment 174901

The full unit.

View attachment 174903
In your experience do you think it can deform the forehead? Shouldn't one place it above the browridge to avoid its flattening?

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Wizard
Bro, everything you just said was already discussed in this same thread, one page before. Did you read it?
No, you really think I read older pages? LOL, I have better things to do. I just post my shit and exit.

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
I really want to wait for a more refined and low-key final version for adults but idk if I can wait that long lol. Maybe I'll email her tomorrow asking how much progress is being made so I can decide

I already have a face pulling mask but it's so shit lol. And it's fucking uncomfortable. And...it doesn't even fit my face cause of my chin which is square like. My face puller is designed for people with normal v shaped chins lol. Idiotic

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Playing piano with my penis call me penis pianist
I really want to wait for a more refined and low-key final version for adults but idk if I can wait that long lol. Maybe I'll email her tomorrow asking how much progress is being made so I can decide

I already have a face pulling mask but it's so shit lol. And it's fucking uncomfortable. And...it doesn't even fit my face cause of my chin which is square like. My face puller is designed for people with normal v shaped chins lol. Idiotic
Just use what’s available. Maybe something way better will come out in 6 months but you’ll be glad to have made some progress rather than none.

kilgrave

kilgrave

Trainee
In your experience do you think it can deform the forehead? Shouldn't one place it above the browridge to avoid its flattening?
Don't know about 'deform', but there could be possible movement depending on the counter force of maxilla.

This is probably the only aspect I dislike about it.

It's made to fit above the browridge, so don't think you would have to worry about flattening.

nelson

nelson

The good days are gone forever
Does anyone know what appliance they are using in this video? It's slightly different than the one from @CopeAndRope used in his facepuller

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.4 Million Followers
I received my Bow face puller today. I am not going to get around to actually using it with an appliance for probably 3 weeks.

At first I thought the straps were not long enough for my 44" chest, then I realized that I could position the straps like a backpack, looping over my shoulders and under my arm pits. And wearing it like a backpack positions the bottom of the rod a few inches higher up on my chest, which is better for an adult. It does seem to be long enough, I am 5'11", excepting if I bend my neck all the way back to look at the sky the top piece slides off the rod, I am not going to know if this is an actual problem until I wear it under tension.

The biggest problem I see at this point is that because the device is arched, the position of the white Barbs that holds the elastic bands to the Frame is much further away from the mouth in an adult than it is in a child. One obvious problem is that I will need longer elastic bands than the standard orthodontic bands, I am thinking I will find something suitable at an office supply store. It is also possible this extra distance will in some way make the device unstable, but again I will not know till I test it under tension.

As far as how much force the frame will accommodate: It is a solid stainless steel bar, although I think the diameter should have been slightly larger, the strength of the bar itself is adequate to pull many kilos. My concern here is again about the stability of the frame shifting to the side which I will not be able to evaluate till I test under tension.

G

giving120everyday

Trainee
So what's the consensus? Is thing worth buying currently? Also, to the people who bought did you guys already have ortho devices?

J

jordanbarretpalate

Trainee
Been using this for a couple months and the results are legit. My friend uses this as well and has seen massive forward growth also. I personally have seen ridiculous forward growth and upswing
So what's the consensus? Is thing worth buying currently? Also, to the people who bought did you guys already have ortho devices?
Yes 100%

PapiMew

PapiMew

Adept
Been using this for a couple months and the results are legit. My friend uses this as well and has seen massive forward growth also. I personally have seen ridiculous forward growth and upswing

Yes 100%
What appliance are you using in conjunction with the face puller?

D

DoWhatYouCan

Adept

Yes 100%
post before / after

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac

Yes 100%
Can you post pics with the same angle?

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Erudite
REMEMBER, NEVER SHARE THIS SHIT WITH NORMIES.

If everyone ascends then no one ascends.
as of anyone will get noticeably better looking because of this, most of people reading that thread probably will struggle to put it on let alone be consistent with it

PapiMew

PapiMew

Adept
as of anyone will get noticeably better looking because of this, most of people reading that thread probably will struggle to put it on let alone be consistent with it
Never question the determination of Weaponized Autism.

K

kota

Apprentice

Yes 100%
What device are you using as anchor for the FP?

F

Fosty

Adept
Ok, just bought this high IQ device.
Gonna facepull hard as a motherfucker, along with 5 iu hgh, full peptide stack and mk677.
It will be a rocket propelled ascension (or cope, id say 50/50). If I find the motivation im gonna make a progress thread.
If you never see me here again it means that i ascended (or roped, again 50/50)

Also next week gonna do a face ct scan

Last edited:
J

jordanbarretpalate

Trainee
I indeed suffer from it. That doesn't change that it seems like you can't post pictures from the same angle. Why is that?
It's ogre
Ok, just bought this high IQ device.
Gonna facepull hard as a motherfucker, along with 5 iu hgh, full peptide stack and mk677.
It will be a rocket propelled ascension (or cope, id say 50/50). If I find the motivation im gonna make a progress thread.
If you never see me here again it means that i ascended (or roped, again 50/50)

Also next week gonna do a face ct scan
You're goanna ascend, pull with a few kg of force at least 30 degrees above the horizontal (for upswing.) You will get about 0.5mm-1mm a day in forward growth depending on the angle you pull at.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
You're goanna ascend, pull with a few kg of force at least 30 degrees above the horizontal (for upswing.) You will get about 0.5mm-1mm a day in forward growth depending on the angle you pull at.
@OOGABOOGA 1mm a day :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 3)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Looksmaxing 6
PubertyMaxxer Looksmaxing 3
M Looksmaxing 7