[LifeFuel] Affordable God-Tier Face Puller

fuccccc

fuccccc

Shlong Don
this is bullshit the device is anchored by any sort of device for your TEETH (according to their site) and those "devices" aren't included-Im assuming they're talking about braces or a retainer

J

jordanbarretpalate

Trainee
Nah you guys are coping, you can legit get 0.5-1mm a day if you're still a teen
this is bullshit the device is anchored by any sort of device for your TEETH (according to their site) and those "devices" aren't included-Im assuming they're talking about braces or a retainer
you can anchor to braces without issues but my I anchor to a removable retainer and right now I'm working on a no-teeth contact device that anchors on my maxilla (gums)
is

Can this work at any age? And did it better your zygos/under eye area?
Yes it worked on a 73 year old woman. Yes it did, you can see that in the before and after photo

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

Adept

you can anchor to braces without issues but my I anchor to a removable retainer and right now I'm working on a no-teeth contact device that anchors on my maxilla (gums)

Yes it worked on a 73 year old woman. Yes it did, you can see that in the before and after photo
I see the difference but to be fully convinced can you post 2 pics with the same angle?

diggbicc

diggbicc

Mage
the only fucked up thing is, I dont know if this has been talked about already, but the fact is, if you need another appliance to expand your lower arch due to the MSE, then you're fucked either way facepulling wise, how can you guarantee that your mandible will follow the maxilla's growth? especially for adultcels.
they are in an antagonist relation, via the condyles and TMJ, one can't escape the other. SO any movement or change in restng position of one of them, will make the other follow. Simple constraint mechanics.

S

Slyfex8

Professional

You're obviously lying, on childrens, using facemask 12hours a day anchored on miniplates screwed deep into the nasal walls of the naxilla resulted in "only" 3 to 4mm of displacement after 7 months. Also, by doing what you are currently doing, you are moving your alveolar ridge.

R

robtical

Knowledgable
In your experience do you think it can deform the forehead? Shouldn't one place it above the browridge to avoid its flattening?
That is my concern too. Maxilla rotation is also supposed to affect forehead and skull but im worried the placement on forehead my affect the change.

Traxanas

Traxanas

Peptidecel (soon) 5'7
they are in an antagonist relation, via the condyles and TMJ, one can't escape the other. SO any movement or change in restng position of one of them, will make the other follow. Simple constraint mechanics.
so wait, specifically lateral expansion won't have the same effect on the movement of the jaws, hence why one arch can overlap the other?

J

jordanbarretpalate

Trainee
@GetThatBread don't pay even attention to this autist. Different lighting, different angles, different lens distortion, even different expressions.
View attachment 179036
Those are both the before picture you ape. You literally are sub 80 IQ
It's over, I tried saving you guys from subhumanity.

I come back to these forums every 6 months or so to try and ascend some others with me but I'm afraid none of you will ever look like Tyson Beckford

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 4.14.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 8.40.21 PM.png

Last edited:
D

DoWhatYouCan

Adept

I come back to these forums every 6 months or so to try and ascend some others with me but I'm afraid none of you will ever look like Tyson Beckford

View attachment 180136View attachment 180155
so how did you anchor it to your retainer?
and how did you get a few kgs of force when the max is like 400g?

J

jordanbarretpalate

Trainee
so how did you anchor it to your retainer?
and how did you get a few kgs of force when the max is like 400g?
The max is 400g according to who? The orthodontist who was having clients face pull 30 degrees BELOW the horizontal? :lul: jfl

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 11.29.06 PM.png

My retainer is very similar to this. I looped the elastic bands around these same two parts of my retainer. As you can see it has tubes in the back which you could put long rods through with loops on the end that would protrude out of your mouth and act as anchors, but it is unnecessary.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac

View attachment 180136View attachment 180155
I though it was an after treatment photo because you had a different hairstyle that usually means a lot of time has passed.

So, you published 2 before treatments photos? When everyone is asking an after one with the same angle as the "before photos"? You must either be retarded or a troll frauding his results.

Please take 12-24 months of time, nobody will miss you here.

J

jordanbarretpalate

Trainee
I though it was an after treatment photo because you had a different hairstyle that usually means a lot of time has passed.

So, you published 2 before treatments photos? When everyone is asking an after one with the same angle as the "before photos"? You must either be retarded or a troll frauding his results.

Please take 12-24 months of time, nobody will miss you here.
Holy shit you are retarded ahahahahahahahahaha I dropped two different comments with two different before pics but the same after pic. The reason I left a second comment with a different before pic was because people were unhappy with the angle and I had a better angled one sitting on my desktop.

Imagine leaving a comment like that when you are completely and utterly wrong about the topic at hand. No wonder you have a devil as your pp, you are turning people away from the ascension God wants for them which is to use this device and pull their maxilla forwards.

Believe me, people will miss me here when I stop responding with how to use this device. They'll have to use their <85IQ brains to figure it out for themselves. I already have 5 PMs from people asking more about this device and how they can get setup using it etc.

@GetThatBread don't pay even attention to this autist. Different lighting, different angles, different lens distortion, even different expressions.

Untitled-1.gif
LOL you couldn't even line up the ears the same to compare these two before pics, you are an absolute waste of oxygen. You have no excuse for saying you were confused because of my different haircuts - I made it very clear in both my comments that these were the before pictures, but you still somehow managed to cross-confuse them in a way that shouldn't even be possible. Just face it, you couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel

Last edited:
CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
LOL you couldn't even line up the ears the same to compare these two before pics, you are an absolute waste of oxygen
Ok, you're a troll, how can I pefectly align ears that have different dimensions due to the lens distortion?

Do you even know what's a lens distortion?

Also, no one was asking for a before pic, we were asking for an after pic with the same angle as the before one.

Keep spreading the dht on your dick and don't bother replying. Everyone understood that what you report here are your imaginary experiences.

J

jordanbarretpalate

Trainee
Ok, you're a troll, how can I pefectly align ears that have different dimensions due to the lens distortion?

Do you even know what's a lens distortion?

Also, no one was asking for a before pic, we were asking for an after pic with the same angle as the before one.

Keep spreading the dht on your dick and don't bother replying. Everyone understood that what you report here are your imaginary experiences.
You're still retarded, you tried to line up before pictures ahahahahaha

No I have no idea what lens distortion is, please tell me

Nothing's imaginary bro I'm sorry you're an Incel

PapiMew

PapiMew

Adept
You're still retarded, you tried to line up before pictures ahahahahaha

No I have no idea what lens distortion is, please tell me

Nothing's imaginary bro I'm sorry you're an Incel
Obvious troll is obvious

G

giving120everyday

Trainee
I don’t think he’s trolling/frauding. Most people don’t post multiple uncensored pics of their face. Nothing wrong with being skeptical but I think it’s bad when people don’t want to share their experiences or knowledge because of the hate they’ll get.

betamanlet

betamanlet

Amateur
Holy shit you are retarded ahahahahahahahahaha I dropped two different comments with two different before pics but the same after pic. The reason I left a second comment with a different before pic was because people were unhappy with the angle and I had a better angled one sitting on my desktop.

Imagine leaving a comment like that when you are completely and utterly wrong about the topic at hand. No wonder you have a devil as your pp, you are turning people away from the ascension God wants for them which is to use this device and pull their maxilla forwards.

Believe me, people will miss me here when I stop responding with how to use this device. They'll have to use their <85IQ brains to figure it out for themselves. I already have 5 PMs from people asking more about this device and how they can get setup using it etc.

LOL you couldn't even line up the ears the same to compare these two
before pics, you are an absolute waste of oxygen. You have no excuse for saying you were confused because of my different haircuts - I made it very clear in both my comments that these were the before pictures, but you still somehow managed to cross-confuse them in a way that shouldn't even be possible. Just face it, you couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel
After pics?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I don’t think he’s trolling/frauding. Most people don’t post multiple uncensored pics of their face. Nothing wrong with being skeptical but I think it’s bad when people don’t want to share their experiences or knowledge because of the hate they’ll get.
Bro, This is his post in another thread. He claims he was snorting DHT. Come on man, let's be real, he's obviously a troll. And if he keeps trolling in this section, wasting everyone's time, I'm gonna ban him.
Yes but only before about 17/18 I've heard.

I took some at 18 for a week and my size temporarily increased from 6.4" to 7.7" plus way more girth it was ridiculous, the condoms I normally used didn't fit me anymore I felt like a sex god my prolactin levels were zero. At one point my frame, wrists and clavicles were aching unbearably from the androgenic growth especially when I threw hexarelin + cjc-1295 into the mix. I had an incredible attraction to Rihanna for some reason I thought she was the best looking girl in the world.

Before I made it into a cream I had it in the powdered form and would actually just snort it. One day I snorted a bunch before track practice and the JBs on the team just swarmed around me very obviously like <1.5 feet away trying to smell me that's how powerful the pheromones were. The coach is (was) this 26yo 5/10 Jamaican woman and used me as an example for block starts and kept putting her hands on me lol just not even trying to hide it. After track this JB came up to me in private and flirted with me except it was beyond flirting it was just basically her asking me if I fucked a lot hahaha.

Later that evening I snorted even more and I remember being on the bus and my inhibition went so low I forgot what consequences were. I remember thinking if someone had given me a gun I might've shot somebody just for the fun of it. I had my arms stretched out sitting in the back of the bus and this Russian guy and his girl came and sat next to me, I basically had my arms stretched out around them and didn't give a fuck, he asked me if I could respect his personal space and I told him I was gay in response. 4 days in and I competed in my city's track meet where I long jumped 6.87m which at the time for my age was #2 in the country (some 7ft tall Nigerian cucked me.)

After probably 5 days of taking it my estrogen levels crashed to the point where I felt miserable and I couldn't do mathematics, so this stuff is really only a once a month type of deal unless you're running it with a test base.

So in conclusion DHT will make you black, thank you for listening to my ted talk.

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta

LOL you couldn't even line up the ears the same to compare these two
before pics, you are an absolute waste of oxygen. You have no excuse for saying you were confused because of my different haircuts - I made it very clear in both my comments that these were the before pictures, but you still somehow managed to cross-confuse them in a way that shouldn't even be possible. Just face it, you couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel
U joined in November

people don’t know u exist

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

cry for me
just be a 10 year old girl theory

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.4 Million Followers
The max is 400g according to who? The orthodontist who was having clients face pull 30 degrees BELOW the horizontal? :lul: jfl

View attachment 180202
My retainer is very similar to this. I looped the elastic bands around these same two parts of my retainer. As you can see it has tubes in the back which you could put long rods through with loops on the end that would protrude out of your mouth and act as anchors, but it is unnecessary.
The 400g force recommendation is for small children.

Those wires you circled are not going to be sufficient to withstand the force required to pull the maxilla. And I do not think the wires holding the tubes would be adequate either. I have a similar palate expander that I am going to reinforce with some epoxy and heavy duty screws.

M

Maxillacel

Trainee
@CopeAndRope can you pm me I need to ask some questions about facepulling

J

jordanbarretpalate

Trainee
Bro, This is his post in another thread. He claims he was snorting DHT. Come on man, let's be real, he's obviously a troll. And if he keeps trolling in this section, wasting everyone's time, I'm gonna ban him.
I'm not trolling though. I actually was snorting pure dihydrotestosterone powder at one point and now I have it in a cream with raspberry ketones
U joined in November

people don’t know u exist
Cool story bro
The 400g force recommendation is for small children.

Those wires you circled are not going to be sufficient to withstand the force required to pull the maxilla. And I do not think the wires holding the tubes would be adequate either. I have a similar palate expander that I am going to reinforce with some epoxy and heavy duty screws.
Damn you're still here and focused on ascending, I remember you from lookism. Respek

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Playing piano with my penis call me penis pianist
I'm not trolling though. I actually was snorting pure dihydrotestosterone powder at one point and now I have it in a cream with raspberry ketones

Cool story bro

Damn you're still here and focused on ascending, I remember you from lookism. Respek
5895AB68-1A6E-4EBF-9B5A-03B0EAF662B9.gif

Give me my reaction points dammit

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Enthusiast
Ok, just bought this high IQ device.
Gonna facepull hard as a motherfucker, along with 5 iu hgh, full peptide stack and mk677.
It will be a rocket propelled ascension (or cope, id say 50/50). If I find the motivation im gonna make a progress thread.
If you never see me here again it means that i ascended (or roped, again 50/50)

Also next week gonna do a face ct scan
U need test or will get long face

puanewb

puanewb

Trainee
You're gonna need more than constaint mechanics to get me. References?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Looksmaxing 6
PubertyMaxxer Looksmaxing 3
M Looksmaxing 7