[Afrikancel's Chronicles] Afrikancel's tragic background

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I think it is time I come clean about my past. I hope I don't lose any respect around here nor disappoint you.

Between the ages of 11-15 I was a legit Tyrone. My confidence was unimaginably high. I was high on life. I had a school reunion recently with some of the dudes and they were shocked and saddened to see me become what I am today. They had a look of pity in their eyes. I was their god once. I am nothing now. I had legit female interest from the stacies of my school during middle school and early high school. Foids used to post on social media how much they like me (no cope) and girls would legit sexually assault me. At the time I was the literal top dog and had fantastic social skills. I was friends with everyone and had many orbitters. I used to bully, steal, fight, read, play sports everyday. Literally lived the Spartan and Athenian lifestyle. I had it all. There were times when I was even genuinrly haopy. My parents however ruined my youth by being overbearing and overly protective. I was essentially locked in my house everyday for months at a time. I wasn't allowed to go outside. This slowly turned me into a pc loser. I was invited to kids parties but to go I literally had to beg my parents as a kid. My friends house was a 2 minute walk from my house and it was still extremely difficult to go. Additionally, a marked lack of access to technology made social media impossible. I missed out on all the drama and fell out of social relevance. I had to ask a friend for updates on social media. I would be told regularly that girls post about me. I occassionally lurk 6+ years later on social media and see these posts by hot sexy JB's (all used up thots now) desperate to lose their virginity to me and it feels me with a deep melancholy. The hottest girls in school were interested in me and once I made it clear I couldn't be what they wanted, they found other males to lose their virginity to i the subsequent months/years. I am certain this isolation and parental pressure was the source of all my mental issues.

I resent my parents for it to this day. My life would have been better had I been given more freedom. Everything I wanted was there for me, I just had to grab it. I resent them for ruining my life. I pay for it to this day.

Thats sad bro, but at least you had a good past. You can looksmaxx bruh, you can become tyrone again

oh boo fucking hoo. i had ONE year of chaddom then i descended to truecel hell from 14 to now. and arent you like a tyronelite now???

oh boo fucking hoo. i had ONE year of chaddom then i descended to truecel hell from 14 to now. and arent you like a tyronelite now???
6'3 gymmaxxed mmamaxed high IQ BBC. I would say when i look good I am a tyronelite

6'3 gymmaxxed mmamaxed high IQ BBC. I would say when i look good I am a tyronelite

well still cherish those years. i wasted virtually all my teen years.

its over :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Atleast you have us :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

well still cherish those years. i wasted virtually all my teen years.

its over :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You didnt waste anything. If you are goodlooking theres no need to initiate anything

You didnt waste anything. If you are goodlooking theres no need to initiate anything

i wasted all those years. i never had a first with a girl. i never experienced life with teenage hormones. etc. now i cant have jailbaits as well. and i never developed from those formative years.

i wasted all those years. i never had a first with a girl. i never experienced life with teenage hormones. etc. now i cant have jailbaits as well. and i never developed from those formative years.
YOU DIDNT WASTE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE

YOU DIDNT WASTE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE

except i DID have a chance because i was chad. but i didnt capitalise on foids and it was too late once my looks deteriorated.

except i DID have a chance because i was chad. but i didnt capitalise on foids and it was too late once my looks deteriorated.
YOU WERE NEVER A CHAD OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A JB GF

I'm in tears. PM me if you need support.

EDIT: Appreciate the gold folks! But I think he's doing darn well for himself after our little talk :)

EDIT: Appreciate the gold folks! But I think he's doing darn well for himself after our little talk :)
Awwww, feeel free to PM me if you need to OP! I am ready to help!

Awwww, feeel free to PM me if you need to OP! I am ready to help!
Thanks guys! With your support I have completely changed my life! I have a steady girlfriend and have even put a deposit down on a house in both our names! Here is some gold!

Thanks guys! With your support I have completely changed my life! I have a steady girlfriend and have even put a deposit down on a house in both our names! Here is some gold!
Are you allowed to sleep with her in bed now?

My wife doesn't haha, she says it's reserved by Leshawn haha

Are you allowed to sleep with her in bed now?

My wife doesn't haha, she says it's reserved by Leshawn haha
Oh no. She says she isn't into sex anymore and I respect that. On my birthday I get 1 sex request however but I'd rather get a new switch game to play with my friends. She has her own switch i our bedroom she plays with her friend Terron. They usually play some scary games with a lot of screams.

Oh no. She says she isn't into sex anymore and I respect that. On my birthday I get 1 sex request however but I'd rather get a new switch game to play with my friends. She has her own switch i our bedroom she plays with her friend Terron. They usually play some scary games with a lot of screams.
Haha I think they must have eaten some burgers last night because this morning when I went to clean the sheets I found a lot of spilled mayo on them Haha! They must have had a movie night!

Haha I think they must have eaten some burgers last night because this morning when I went to clean the sheets I found a lot of spilled mayo on them Haha! They must have had a movie night!
Yikes! Mayo is so hard to wash off. Terron told me to buy new sheets every time he has a pizza night as they mayo is pretty funky and potent smelling. Terron is so smart. I can see why my wife likes to play with him.

Yikes! Mayo is so hard to wash off. Terron told me to buy new sheets every time he has a pizza night as they mayo is pretty funky and potent smelling. Terron is so smart. I can see why my wife likes to play with him.
Leshawn is a very good friend to my wifey! Yesterday I came home and they were wrestling on the sofa in the livingroom. He was teaching her self-defense. He really cares for her safety! She also cares for mine though, I got a GPS implant last week along with an electric collar so m'lady can buzz me every time I get too far from her! Haha

:soy:
Leshawn is a very good friend to my wifey! Yesterday I came home and they were wrestling on the sofa in the livingroom. He was teaching her self-defense. He really cares for her safety! She also cares for mine though, I got a GPS implant last week along with an electric collar so m'lady can buzz me every time I get too far from her! Haha
:soy:

Free him!