Afrikancel's Diet Megathread

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
After an overwhelmingly large demand for me to make a diet megathread, I have compiled an overview of food I believe will improve your nutrient profile. Note that this isn't a diet guide because then we would have to consider frequency of intake and relative proprotions of foods. We would also have to discuss seasonings and salt/potassium shuttling but this is too high IQ and complicated for a single thread. It also doesn't include ideal cooking methods for foods which can vary. This is included in my personalized diet. For your situation (allergies /intolerencies/gym goals/physique goals) , I can design a diet plan specifically for you for $10 (it will be a much more comprehensive guide than this thread). Since I have adopted this diet, my mental health has improved and my energy levels.
This is breif and I have only listed 7 foods with a deep explanation behind it. This took a lot of my own time to prepare so i hope you appreciate it :ogre::ogre:

God-teir foods
Liver

Liver is the ultimate superfood and has the richest micronutrient profile. It is the only god-teir food in my eyes as nothing comes close to it except for perhaps other organ meats. Other organ meats aren't as palatable (kidney can taste like urine) or as easily available. Its chief macronutrients constitute protein and fat (cholesterol). The fat acts as a carrier to help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins (A,D, E and K.). Without fat these vitamins wouldn't be absorbed efficiently (Insert diagram) Warning: Liver has a very high amount of vitamin A and unlike beta-carotene, the body can't self regulate. Limit liver intake to 5 ounces a week for larger active males and 3 ounces a week for less active small framed males (under 5'7).

Ideal Source: Kosher, organic, grass fed bison. Eat what the chosen people eat. Satisfactory source: beef liver from a goy butcher.
Unsatisfactory: Large stores such as walmart.

Uh

Excellent Protein Sources
Red meat

You should be consuming at least 1 portion of red meat everyday. 2 portions is ideal. Red meat has an excellent macronutrient and micronutrient profile. Red meat is superior to chicken as the latter is typically more factory process and lacks key nutrients. Chicken is also rich in polyunsaturates which is not condusive to looksmaxxing; saturated fats are. Do not buy ground meat but rather whole meats that you can cut up yourself at home or have a butcher do it for you. Ground meat may be sourced from multiple animals and has a greater risk of contaminants and disease. This can still be okay as long as it is fresh and you trust your butcher; ideally ground your own meat at home for a small cost. Ground meat is easier to digest than steak which you should avoid as it will sit in the gut too long. It isn't the meat itself but rather your digestion ability. The ideal is small chunks so its still easier to digest but still requires chewing (stimulate jaw or else you will lose bone mass in the jaw over time. Additionally, you can have the red meat cooked to taste.

Ideal source: Grass fed bison (hard to source so try calling reputable butchers in your area)
Satisfactory source: grass fed organic beef Unsatisfactory: Soy fed factory beef from walmart.
Hug

EGGS
Eggs are a good source of protein and fats. They are often consumed by a large array of animals because of their rich nutrient profile. Do not overcook eggs as that will break down the nutrients. Cook it so its slightly runny/gooey.

Ideal source: kosher free range organic turkey/duck/ other large bird eggs Satisfactory source: free range organic chicken eggs
Unsatisfactory source: walmart factory/intensively reared eggs from soy fed chickens as these have a worse nutrient profile.

Y7yg

Shrimp
Shrimps are high in cholesterol (good for homones and skin), protein and very high in seleniumwhich is essential in reducing oxidative stress and aids in thryoid function.Reducing systemic inflammation is extremely important to looksmaxxing. This food allowed me to reach my leanest physique to date. Since i stopped consuming it so frequently, my physique deteriorated. There is no ideal source on shrimp as most are grown in shitholes in asia.
Gff

Salmon
This is where you get your omega 3's from. Salmon is an easy to digest food and your body needs it badly. How good do you feel after eating salmon? I feel best when i eat salmon twice a week, anymore at you are over exposing yourself to heavy metal contamination. NT people may be able to tolerate more over a long period of time but chronic heavy metal exposure is worst for mentalcels/autists.
Ideal source: fresh market, river salmon
Satisfactory source: non-farmed salmon
Unsastifactory source: farmed salmon from the 3rd world
Uhh

Key Vegetables and Fruits
Spinach

Spinach is a great vegetable. It should be steamed or cooked to reduce the risk of large calcium oxalate compounds forming in the body. For most people it isn't necessary but if you are consuming spinach twice a day (minimum tbh) then you should cook your spinach. It also improves absorption. It is high i potassium and most westerners are deficient in potassium. You need a minimum of 6700mg of potassium a day imo. Global health organisations have constantly raised the recommended minimum intake of potassium in the past 2 decades. I still think they are short of how much we actually need. In my opinion you should consume as much potassium as salt in your diet.
Ideal source: organic, non-GMO grown i a region with an ozone layer
Satisfactory source: pesticide free spinach Unsatistfactory source: heavy pesticide/insecticide, GMO and grown in Australia.
Hgg

Foods to avoid
Pasta

A high bloat food and can cause inflammation in some individuals. I would advise swapping out pasta for rice. Rice is nutrient poor but is an easily absorbable carb source with low inflammation and easy digestion. This will make you feel better. Also the reduction in inflammation will help you absorb other foods better too and improve your immune system. Inflammation may increase cortisol. If we look at people who eat 8+ meals a day such as Thor or Brian shaw, we can see that they opt for rice because it is easy on the gut. If they had pasta they would suffer muscle loss, bloat and worse. Rice is a better carb source for bloatcels and most of us tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Scarfaced, Deleted member 15305 and 34 others
A lot of these are relatively expensive or hard to prepare tho. We're all autistic teenagers or college students.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, Looks234, Deleted member 10524 and 19 others
A lot of these are relatively expensive or hard to prepare tho. We're all autistic teenagers or college students.
@Arceus300 maxx and your parents will pay.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and dogtown
o shit its here

is liver okay to eat multiple times a week? it's like the cheapest meat I can find here
Depends on your size. If you are big framed and over 6' barefoot in the evening then you can have 5 ounces a week. I would recommend 2 ounces every 3 days, kind of like a multivitamin. If you are small then have 3 ounces a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
is liver okay to eat multiple times a week? it's like the cheapest meat I can find here
tastes bitter and repulsive tbh, go for 200grams of chicken breast 50 denars, around 55-60 grams of protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
tastes bitter and repulsive tbh, go for 200grams of chicken breast 50 denars, around 55-60 grams of protein
Chicken is a poor nutrient source. Getting protein is easy but getting micronutrients and quality cholesterol isn't. This is what we should aim for

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1751, diggbicc and 2 others
I unironically like the taste if cooked well ngl, also where tf do you find chicken breast for 250denars/kg?

Depends on your size. If you are big framed and over 6' barefoot in the evening then you can have 5 ounces a week. I would recommend 2 ounces every 3 days, kind of like a multivitamin. If you are small then have 3 ounces a week
thanks, big gang represent

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and Afrikancel
I unironically like the taste if cooked well ngl, also where tf do you find chicken breast for 250denars/kg?
u nekoja mesara, curious kolku e liver kaj nas?

You have no idea what you are talking about, tons of misinformation in this thread. The diet that you recommend is high in cholesterol, saturated fat and animal protein which are highly associated with heart disease, cancer diabetes, inflammatory diseases and aging. I can see why people think a diet like this is beneficial, the standard western diet is extremely unhealthy and a lot of the consequences of following a diet like yours are longterm, so people who switch from a shitty diet to a less shitty one will feel better short-term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Gugus
You have no idea what you are talking about, tons of misinformation in this thread. The diet that you recommend is high in cholesterol, saturated fat and animal protein which are highly associated with heart disease, cancer diabetes, inflammatory diseases and aging. I can see why people think a diet like this is beneficial, the standard western diet is extremely unhealthy and a lot of the consequences of following a diet like yours are longterm, so people who switch from a shitty diet to a less shitty one will feel better short-term.
Dietary cholesterol has no impact on developing cardiovadcular disease. It is refined carbs, inflammatory super heated llant oils and sugars (from garbage food) that aren't attached to fibre (like fruit) that fuck your body up.Your notion of the topic is dependent on outdated studies of the 20th century. Modern science proves you are wrong.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5946211/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024687/

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deltoid
Dietary cholesterol has no impact on developing cardiovadcular disease. It is refined carbs, inflammatory super heated llant oils and sugars (from garbage food) that aren't attached to fibre (like fruit) that fuck your body up.Your notion of the topic is dependent on outdated studies of the 20th century. Modern science proves you are wrong.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5946211/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024687/
no you have no idea what you are talking about, I know that scientific literature on this topic and every expert on this planet agrees with me, it's not debatable. I would like to argue with you and debunk the studies in detail but since I have exams coming up I don't have time to argue over this right now. Look a bit critically at the studies yourself and you will come to the same conclusions. The overwhelmingly amount of research and evidence agrees with me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 4614 and Gugus
no you have no idea what you are talking about, I know that scientific literature on this topic and every expert on this planet agrees with me, it's not debatable. I would like to argue with you and debunk the studies in detail but since I have exams coming up I don't have time to argue over this right now. Look a bit critically at the studies yourself and you will come to the same conclusions. The overwhelmingly amount of research and evidence agrees with me.
I am fully up to date on this topic and have spoken to professors who cobduct reasearch in this field. The overwhelming amount of modern academics agree with me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr, kobecel and 1 other person
I am fully up to date on this topic and have spoken to professors who cobduct reasearch in this field. The overwhelming amount of modern academics agree with me.
All the studies supporting your view are industry funded studies by the egg, and meat industry. Most of the time they examine people with an already high cholesterol. They do this because then the cholesterol doesn't get affected much when you add extra dietary cholesterol. You are also ignoring and enormous amount of evidence supporting my view.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Gugus
All the studies supporting your view are industry funded studies by the egg, and meat industry. Most of the time they examine people with an already high cholesterol. They do this because then the cholesterol doesn't get affected much when you add extra dietary cholesterol. You are also ignoring and enormous amount of evidence supporting my view.
You also fail to consider genetic adaptations for certain diets. All my ancestors consumed high amounts of animal fats, dairy and protein. Look toward the inuit peoples. They aren't negatively impacted by a high fat diet. Since adopting diets that my ancestors consume,my GI issues have completely disappeared

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8871682/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Finally someone is talking about liver. I swear to god I've been talking about it ever since I joined but no on believed me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The Dude Abides, kobecel and 1 other person
Finally someone is talking about liver. I swear to god I've been talking about it ever since I joined but no on believed me.

I have been shilling liver hard since day 1 bro

You also fail to consider genetic adaptations for certain diets. All my ancestors consumed high amounts of animal fats, dairy and protein. Look toward the inuit peoples. They aren't negatively impacted by a high fat diet. Since adopting diets that my ancestors consume,my GI issues have completely disappeared
I have looked toward the inuit people and other populations that mainly consumed meat and were negatively affected by the high animal fat diet. Most of our ancestors depending on the location mainly ate fruits, starches and occasionally meat. Your GI issues disappearing con have multiple reasons and is thus not a good indicator that your diet is healthy. As I said above switching from a bad diet to a less bad diet can make you feel good short-term, but your diet involves serious long term risks. The longest living and healthiest populations on earth all ate a mainly plant based, high fiber diet. Just look at the blue zones and their diets.

• +1
I have looked toward the inuit people and other populations that mainly consumed meat and were negatively affected by the high animal fat diet. Most of our ancestors depending on the location mainly ate fruits, starches and occasionally meat. Your GI issues disappearing con have multiple reasons and is thus not a good indicator that your diet is healthy. As I said above switching from a bad diet to a less bad diet can make you feel good short-term, but your diet involves serious long term risks. The longest living and healthiest populations on earth all ate a mainly plant based, high fiber diet. Just look at the blue zones and their diets.
Citation?

Damn. I love pasta. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and kobecel
This is pseudo science and has been disproven many times. Our evolutionary ancestors didn’t have access to fruit, veggies and all of these foods year round. Most people consumed diets high in animal meats and ate other things seasonally. There are no direct correlation studies on the dangers of eating JUST a high meat diet but the studies consist of the average western diet which is processed meat along with processed carbs which is extremely inflammatory. Scientists actually attribute meat eating to our brain development while we evolved not from plants. Veganism is overall unhealthy and leads to infertility, nutritional deficiencies and underdeveloped babies. Also as @Afrikancel stated diets were different for certain groups of people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, AscendingHero, IdiAmin and 5 others
This is pseudo science and has been disproven many times. Our evolutionary ancestors didn’t have access to fruit, veggies and all of these foods year round. Most people consumed diets high in animal meats and ate other things seasonally. There are no direct correlation studies on the dangers of eating JUST a high meat diet but the studies consist of the average western diet which is processed meat along with processed carbs which is extremely inflammatory. Scientists actually attribute meat eating to our brain development while we evolved not from plants. Veganism is overall unhealthy and leads to infertility, nutritional deficiencies and underdeveloped babies. Also as @Afrikancel stated diets were different for certain groups of people.
High IQ brother. Glad to see some of us have not fallen for the high inflammatory kike diets.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1680 and Deltoid
High IQ brother. Glad to see some of us have not fallen for the high inflammatory kike diets.
Go vegan and turn into a little feminine pussy goy. Also veganism is so much more detrimental to the environment than they mention. Hypocritical as fuck just like liberals. Claim we need to allow mass immigration yet it is the main cause of climate change from all the resources we contribute to the third world immigrants.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, IdiAmin, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
>African
>not plantain maxxin

@11gaijin sticky this thread bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Autist, bobs_pls and 1 other person
how the fuck do I get my parents to buy me liver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vHenri and kobecel
nahthey'llthinkimafreakorsomething(sryfornospacesmykeyboardfck'dup)
why would they
just say smth like
hey dad/mom I heard liver is very healthy and tasty too, I'd like to try it, can we buy it?
plus why the fuck do you care what you're parents think about what meat you want to eat... it's not like saying you're gay and suck cock for money after school

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and vHenri
why would they
just say smth like
hey dad/mom I heard liver is very healthy and tasty too, I'd like to try it, can we buy it?
plus why the fuck do you care what you're parents think about what meat you want to eat... it's not like saying you're gay and suck cock for money after school
That is a very specific example :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Sandude, kobecel and bobs_pls
Mackerel/sardines/other small fatty fish are also great nutrient dense foods that are cheaper and lower on the food chain so they dont bioaccumulate as many toxins. Canned sardines and mackerel own, even tho you probably get some bpafrom the can.

Also I eat like a pound of chicken liver a week and have for months and have only seen positive effects. Unless you're taking supplemental synthetic vitamin A or eating shark liver I think the hypervitaminosis A fears are largely unfounded. All of the cases I could find records of were from supplementation.

Other foods to avoid imo would be any plant based cooking oils other than coconut oil. They are highly inflammatory, super high in omega 6, generally fucked up and bad. Olive oil is arguable but most of you niggas should cook with coconut oil or animal fat. I would also cut out all nuts, seeds, grains for a few weeks and reintroduce one at a time because these foods are super high in anti nutrients and most people are intolerant to one or more of these foods, especially in modernity with the prevalence of gut inflammation/antibiotic use/etc.

Dont listen to anyone who tells you to go vegan or vegetarian, theyre either retarded or trying to kill you. Maybe both.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Afrikancel
Mackerel/sardines/other small fatty fish are also great nutrient dense foods that are cheaper and lower on the food chain so they dont bioaccumulate as many toxins. Canned sardines and mackerel own, even tho you probably get some bpafrom the can.

Also I eat like a pound of chicken liver a week and have for months and have only seen positive effects. Unless you're taking supplemental synthetic vitamin A or eating shark liver I think the hypervitaminosis A fears are largely unfounded. All of the cases I could find records of were from supplementation.

Other foods to avoid imo would be any plant based cooking oils other than coconut oil. They are highly inflammatory, super high in omega 6, generally fucked up and bad. Olive oil is arguable but most of you niggas should cook with coconut oil or animal fat. I would also cut out all nuts, seeds, grains for a few weeks and reintroduce one at a time because these foods are super high in anti nutrients and most people are intolerant to one or more of these foods, especially in modernity with the prevalence of gut inflammation/antibiotic use/etc.

Dont listen to anyone who tells you to go vegan or vegetarian, theyre either retarded or trying to kill you. Maybe both.
High IQ. I completely agree on nuts and anti-nutrients. Plant based oils are extremely inflammatory indeed

Also I eat like a pound of chicken liver a week and have for months and have only seen positive effects.
so is chicken liver enough? as compared to pig or cow liver?
Cause that's the only liver a butcher next to my house sells regularly...

Chicken liver isnt as good as beef liver or bison liver. The bigger the animal, the richer the liver

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and bobs_pls
Chicken liver isnt as good as beef liver or bison liver. The bigger the animal, the richer the liver
and what about things like hearts or stomachs? are they any good?

Low-effort tbh ngl

Much better than nothing, not as good as beef/lamb liver. If you ask your butcher theyll probably order it for you and its pretty cheap.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and bobs_pls
Much better than nothing, not as good as beef/lamb liver. If you ask your butcher theyll probably order it for you and its pretty cheap.
hmm, I suspect they won't give a fuck but I'll ask for the order

and what about things like hearts or stomachs? are they any good?
Organs in general are going to be more nutrient dense than muscle meat, eat as much variety as you can. That said liver is the king of the organs in terms of health imo. Heart tastes dope. Stomach/intestine prepared right is pretty good too.

After an overwhelmingly large demand for me to make a diet megathread, I have compiled an overview of food I believe will improve your nutrient profile. Note that this isn't a diet guide because then we would have to consider frequency of intake and relative proprotions of foods. We would also have to discuss seasonings and salt/potassium shuttling but this is too high IQ and complicated for a single thread. It also doesn't include ideal cooking methods for foods which can vary. This is included in my personalized diet. For your situation (allergies /intolerencies/gym goals/physique goals) , I can design a diet plan specifically for you for $10 (it will be a much more comprehensive guide than this thread). Since I have adopted this diet, my mental health has improved and my energy levels.
This is breif and I have only listed 7 foods with a deep explanation behind it. This took a lot of my own time to prepare so i hope you appreciate it :ogre::ogre:

God-teir foods
Liver

Liver is the ultimate superfood and has the richest micronutrient profile. It is the only god-teir food in my eyes as nothing comes close to it except for perhaps other organ meats. Other organ meats aren't as palatable (kidney can taste like urine) or as easily available. Its chief macronutrients constitute protein and fat (cholesterol). The fat acts as a carrier to help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins (A,D, E and K.). Without fat these vitamins wouldn't be absorbed efficiently (Insert diagram) Warning: Liver has a very high amount of vitamin A and unlike beta-carotene, the body can't self regulate. Limit liver intake to 5 ounces a week for larger active males and 3 ounces a week for less active small framed males (under 5'7).

Ideal Source: Kosher, organic, grass fed bison. Eat what the chosen people eat. Satisfactory source: beef liver from a goy butcher.
Unsatisfactory: Large stores such as walmart.

View attachment 19329

Excellent Protein Sources
Red meat

You should be consuming at least 1 portion of red meat everyday. 2 portions is ideal. Red meat has an excellent macronutrient and micronutrient profile. Red meat is superior to chicken as the latter is typically more factory process and lacks key nutrients. Chicken is also rich in polyunsaturates which is not condusive to looksmaxxing; saturated fats are. Do not buy ground meat but rather whole meats that you can cut up yourself at home or have a butcher do it for you. Ground meat may be sourced from multiple animals and has a greater risk of contaminants and disease. This can still be okay as long as it is fresh and you trust your butcher; ideally ground your own meat at home for a small cost. Ground meat is easier to digest than steak which you should avoid as it will sit in the gut too long. It isn't the meat itself but rather your digestion ability. The ideal is small chunks so its still easier to digest but still requires chewing (stimulate jaw or else you will lose bone mass in the jaw over time. Additionally, you can have the red meat cooked to taste.

Ideal source: Grass fed bison (hard to source so try calling reputable butchers in your area)
Satisfactory source: grass fed organic beef Unsatisfactory: Soy fed factory beef from walmart.
View attachment 19334

EGGS
Eggs are a good source of protein and fats. They are often consumed by a large array of animals because of their rich nutrient profile. Do not overcook eggs as that will break down the nutrients. Cook it so its slightly runny/gooey.

Ideal source: kosher free range organic turkey/duck/ other large bird eggs Satisfactory source: free range organic chicken eggs
Unsatisfactory source: walmart factory/intensively reared eggs from soy fed chickens as these have a worse nutrient profile.

View attachment 19330

Shrimp
Shrimps are high in cholesterol (good for homones and skin), protein and very high in seleniumwhich is essential in reducing oxidative stress and aids in thryoid function.Reducing systemic inflammation is extremely important to looksmaxxing. This food allowed me to reach my leanest physique to date. Since i stopped consuming it so frequently, my physique deteriorated. There is no ideal source on shrimp as most are grown in shitholes in asia.
View attachment 19340

Salmon
This is where you get your omega 3's from. Salmon is an easy to digest food and your body needs it badly. How good do you feel after eating salmon? I feel best when i eat salmon twice a week, anymore at you are over exposing yourself to heavy metal contamination. NT people may be able to tolerate more over a long period of time but chronic heavy metal exposure is worst for mentalcels/autists.
Ideal source: fresh market, river salmon
Satisfactory source: non-farmed salmon
Unsastifactory source: farmed salmon from the 3rd world
View attachment 19341

Key Vegetables and Fruits
Spinach

Spinach is a great vegetable. It should be steamed or cooked to reduce the risk of large calcium oxalate compounds forming in the body. For most people it isn't necessary but if you are consuming spinach twice a day (minimum tbh) then you should cook your spinach. It also improves absorption. It is high i potassium and most westerners are deficient in potassium. You need a minimum of 6700mg of potassium a day imo. Global health organisations have constantly raised the recommended minimum intake of potassium in the past 2 decades. I still think they are short of how much we actually need. In my opinion you should consume as much potassium as salt in your diet.
Ideal source: organic, non-GMO grown i a region with an ozone layer
Satisfactory source: pesticide free spinach Unsatistfactory source: heavy pesticide/insecticide, GMO and grown in Australia.
View attachment 19328

Foods to avoid
Pasta

A high bloat food and can cause inflammation in some individuals. I would advise swapping out pasta for rice. Rice is nutrient poor but is an easily absorbable carb source with low inflammation and easy digestion. This will make you feel better. Also the reduction in inflammation will help you absorb other foods better too and improve your immune system. Inflammation may increase cortisol. If we look at people who eat 8+ meals a day such as Thor or Brian shaw, we can see that they opt for rice because it is easy on the gut. If they had pasta they would suffer muscle loss, bloat and worse. Rice is a better carb source for bloatcels and most of us tbh.

Do shrimp and Liver raise HDL chelosterol or the bad LDL one?

You are wrong we know that we have strong correlational evidence as well as mechanistic evidence that meat is bad for you. Scientist actually contributed cooking to our brain development, because it allowed us to cook starches to fuel our brain. Our brain doesn't run on fat, it runs on carbs. There is tons of evidence suggesting that a plant based diet is the most nutritionally beneficial for us. And yes our ancestors ate mostly plants, any anthropologist will agree with me. If you look at the human physiology you will realize that humans have evolved to eat plants, we don't have any characteristics of an carnivore. However like all apes we can survive on meat, but that doesn't mean that it is the most ideal diet.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, androidcel and Afrikancel
You are wrong we know that we have strong correlational evidence as well as mechanistic evidence that meat is bad for you. Scientist actually contributed cooking to our brain development, because it allowed us to cook starches to fuel our brain. Our brain doesn't run on fat, it runs on carbs. There is tons of evidence suggesting that a plant based diet is the most nutritionally beneficial for us. And yes our ancestors ate mostly plants, any anthropologist will agree with me. If you look at the human physiology you will realize that humans have evolved to eat plants, we don't have any characteristics of an carnivore. However like all apes we can survive on meat, but that doesn't mean that it is the most ideal diet.

Who cares you will Look like shit on a vegan diet and thats all that matters. People are living to 100 years nowadays so the affects of the Western diet on Health cant be that Bad.

A bigger question @Afrikancel is this worth all the effort or will i just feel „slightly“ better if yes than fuck it and i will just stay on my gym bro diet

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Afrikancel
Who cares you will Look like shit on a vegan diet and thats all that matters. People are living to 100 years nowadays so the affects of the Western diet on Health cant be that Bad.

A bigger question @Afrikancel is this worth all the effort or will i just feel „slightly“ better if yes than fuck it and i will just stay on my gym bro diet
People in the west aren't living to 100 years. The rates of chronic disease and the health care cast are on a constant rise in the west. People in the blue zones are living up to 100 years and have very law rates of disease and guess what their diets consist of mostly? It's a high carb, high fiber mostly plant based diet. I don't know why you think you will look like shit on a plant based diet? Plant based diet can have anti aging benefits as well as skin benefits and yes you can also build muscle on a plant based diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310