After discovering the blackpill in 2018 i started mewing and vitamin k2 maxing for 3-4 years, i can finally document my results

Deleted member 3479

Deleted member 3479

Silver
My nose got a bit bigger, my chin MAYBE a bit taller, my ridge MAYBE a bit bigger but noticeable change can not be seen, i can safely say post 18 you can not change your bones on the brightside you can hop on fin, estrogen or whatever you want on the dark side, you can't cope with anything other than surgery

BTW i am a late bloomer i ejaculated the 1st time at about 15 years old

Attachments

• 20201109_002941.jpg
    20201109_002941.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 20201109_002910.jpg
    20201109_002910.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 310
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Raffydelrey, Deleted member 3323 and 17 others
My reaction to your post says it all, i'm sorry man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc, Norwooder and 2 others
over if your not injecting t in the womb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
thanks. every mewcoper in existance will now need to see this thread before posting another one of their shit mewing threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 4946, Clark69 and 13 others
Not much of a result but better than rotting i guess

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Jamal2222 and Deleted member 3479
Mewing is best for actual breathing benefits and preventing malocclusion. Nothing else, its 95% genetics

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Salience, kebabcoper and 5 others
Mewing is best for actual breathing benefits and preventing malocclusion. Nothing else, its 95% genetics
mewing is best for nothing.
maybe around 6-12 years it can be benefical.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
You should always mew it’s healthy just don’t expect for it to change your bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, kebabcoper, Reoa and 5 others
Nothing changed, how much MK4 u been using?

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
cope, craniofacial development is not "95% genetics", not even close

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 2157, HighIQcel and 6 others
I hate these kind of before and after's man and I'll tell you why...

BECAUSE NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY TAKE IT FROM EVEN NEAR TO THE SAME DISTANCE AS IT WAS BEFORE

Not only that but it's clear you've changed your skin routine or actually introduced one, which can give off the illusion that the mewing has caused you to be better looking...

The main reason I can't see a difference is the distance. You're further away in the second. It's easy for me to say your jaw has improved, but it could be the distance lol. I dunno what to make of it.

I have seen improvements in my 3 months of doing it but I've also lost a considerable amount of weight in that meantime, have used endless red light therapy and on a monthly basis microneedling. So I know for fact there ain't no point in me taking before and after's. Although I have videos.

I have seen structural improvements however, but again, it's mostly from the leaner face I am suspecting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 10172
cope, craniofacial development is not "95% genetics", not even close
there's people who mouth breathe their whole life and still have amazing development...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6403

Mewing is primarily good for muscle tissue. Can that muscle tissue force bones into better positioning? Yes. Like 1mm after every 3 years lol. Unless you are under 25, then it might be a couple few more mm ... under 16 and it's really going to impact.

Leffort or MSE... that's the truth.

I hate these kind of before and after's man and I'll tell you why...

BECAUSE NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY TAKE IT FROM REVEN NEAR TO THE SAME DISTANCE AS IT WAS BEFORE

Not only that but it's clear you've changed your skin routine or actually introduced one, which can give off the illusion that the mewing has caused you to be better looking...

The main reason I can't see a difference is the distance. You're further away in the second. It's easy for me to say your jaw has improved, but it could be the distance lol. I dunno what to make of it.

I have seen improvements in my 3 months of doing it but I've also lost a considerable amount of weight in that meantime, have used endless red light therapy and on a monthly basis microneedling. So I know for fact there ain't no point in me taking before and after's. Although I have videos.

I have seen structural improvements however, but again, it's mostly from the leaner face I am suspecting.
Unless my arm grew longer, both are at an arms distance plus i have never done anything for my skin, ever tbh

My nose got a bit bigger, my chin MAYBE a bit taller, my ridge MAYBE a bit bigger but noticeable change can not be seen, i can safely say post 18 you can not change your bones on the brightside you can hop on fin, estrogen or whatever you want on the dark side, you can't cope with anything other than surgery

BTW i am a late bloomer i ejaculated the 1st time at about 15 years old
I’m sorry bro

there's people who mouth breathe their whole life and still have amazing development...
I can vouche for this, my best friend was studying with me at the library once and i got irritated by the sound of his mouth breathing and asked him to stop he said he cant breath through his nose and couldnt since he was a kid, my best friend has the single most forward zygos and maxilla i have seen in my life, jordan barette tier and i am not exaggerating

Here is a pic for proof check out the difference in our cranial development, it is ALLLL GENEES

Attachments

• 20201109_011309.jpg
    20201109_011309.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 276
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
Unless my arm grew longer, both are at an arms distance plus i have never done anything for my skin, ever tbh

So you upgraded your camera to give-off better facial colouring. Or you just came back from a holiday where you laid in the and a lot? Look at your actual colouring,

Your mandible does look better

You';ll get a lot of bitter incels here btw . Ignore their shit. Keep it going.

I believe it does work after 16, but over a very long period of time and in tiny differences... and is much harder after 25.

Take vitamin s bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Patient A and Deleted member 3479
I can vouche for this, my best friend was studying with me at the library once and i got irritated by the sound of his mouth breathing and asked him to stop he said he cant breath through his nose and couldnt since he was a kid, my best friend has the single most forward zygos and maxilla i have seen in my life, jordan barette tier and i am not exaggerating

Here is a pic for proof check out the difference in our cranial development, it is ALLLL GENEES
yea, I mouthbreathed my whole life throughout development and still have pretty good development, definitely don't look like those recessed faggots on the mewing vids and I still have a protruding chin, just JFL at people who think genetics aren't significant

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

He has a normie face and is beard frauding for a reason, but you're correct, he is better looking than you.

yea, I mouthbreathed my whole life throughout development and still have pretty good development, definitely don't look like those recessed faggots on the mewing vids and I still have a protruding chin, just JFL at people who think genetics aren't significant

Lower tier is partially environmental however,...

My theory is this: The better your genetics, the less environment matters in your development. The weaker your genetics, the MORE environment and nurture matters in your development.

^^^^^^^^^^ Can we all agree on that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, dadfa, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Lower tier is partially environmental however,...

My theory is this: The better your genetics, the less environment matters in your development. The weaker your genetics, the MORE environment and nurture matters in your development.

^^^^^^^^^^ Can we all agree on that?
agreed. Environmental effect probably follows a normal distribution or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
So you upgraded your camera to give-off better facial colouring. Or you just came back from a holiday where you laid in the and a lot? Look at your actual colouring,

Your mandible does look better

You';ll get a lot of bitter incels here btw . Ignore their shit. Keep it going.

I believe it does work after 16, but over a very long period of time and in tiny differences... and is much harder after 25.

I am going to keep mewing since i legit can not stop, it is part of my neutral posture now and i need to have my tongue on my palate to be able to sleep, my coloration changed when i fixed my diet, there is a study linking the quality of diet with skin color where nutrient dense diets resulted in a more lush skin color i forgot where to find it but you should be able to find it with a google search

I went from pasta to meat and veggies and in a few months my skin changed

• +1
I will prove lower-tier is environmental, by showing you my left vs right side in a second.

My I chewed predominantly on my left side and I smiled predominantly on my left side. BOTH. As a consequence I have a significantly better looking left vs right side. Want evidence? Wait for the video. The right side of my face's maxilla is recessed and that has subsequently had a knock-on effect of causing the right side's eye-lid to droop.

Again, wait for the video(s) I'm about to upload.

I will prove lower-tier is environmental, by showing you my left vs right side in a second.

My I chewed predominantly on my left side and I smiled predominantly on my left side. BOTH. As a consequence I have a significantly better looking left vs right side. Want evidence? Wait for the video. The right side of my face's maxilla is recessed and that has subsequently had a knock-on effect of causing the right side's eye-lid to droop.

Here is the proof

Even the orbital rim on the right side is affected

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Mexicanboi and eduardkoopman
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

I have the same thing with my dominant side looking better, saying environment does not play a role is low IQ both genes and environment affect development since according to wolfsaw bones adapt to stress and chewing puts huge stress on the skull, so you can imagine how much change a child with very malleable bones will see if he predominantly chews on one side

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Mr.cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 3479 and 1 other person
I am going to keep mewing since i legit can not stop, it is part of my neutral posture now and i need to have my tongue on my palate to be able to sleep, my coloration changed when i fixed my diet, there is a study linking the quality of diet with skin color where nutrient dense diets resulted in a more lush skin color i forgot where to find it but you should be able to find it with a google search

I went from pasta to meat and veggies and in a few months my skin changed

Pasta is plastic and fucking shit. Good on you man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Age range?

• +1
I have the same thing with my dominant side looking better, saying environment does not play a role is low IQ both genes and environment affect development since according to wolfsaw bones adapt to stress and chewing puts huge stress on the skull, so you can imagine how much change a child with very malleable bones will see if he predominantly chews on one side

I laugh when I read people say those who say facial development is environmental are coping, lol. When in-reality it's them that is coping because they know they are sub-human and so need their belief system to throw it all down to their genetics.

If it was genetic I wouldn't have this level of asymmetry and it's not as if I've had any major accidents to cause the disparity.

• +1
As scientist often say.
The biggest prictors of how you will look: "the looks/features of your parents". Aka genes. If you get decent nutrition and care, it's all genes mainly that make your looks,

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3479
As scientist often say.
The biggest prictors of how you will look: "the looks/features of your parents". Aka genes. If you get decent nutrition and care, it's all genes mainly that make your looks,

The weaker your genetics, the more nurture matters.

IF you have strong genetics and you nurtured well, then you are going to be Chad instead of Chad-lite.

That's as simple as you can put it.

If your genes set you up to be a normie and you had terrible posture growing-up, ate soft food and mouth breathed like a mother fucker, you are 100% gonna be subhuman by the time you're into your late teens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479 and eduardkoopman
haha wtf no change
i think teeth in contact is more important to prevent downward growth which is basically mewings whole purpose

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
OP you been hard mewing or just mewing normally?