[Rage] After fixing my head posture I realised how much CCW rotation and forward growth I need

Hunterslayer

Hunterslayer

4.5PSL North Atlantid future Slayer
Time online
28d 9h 15m
Fortunately my occiput becomes flat, now I Just need thicker neck but I saw how my entire splanchnocranium must be rotated counterclockwise and moved forward. Even forehead with browringe need some forward and upward growth(movement). Until my early teenage years I used to have really compact face with great forward growth and now I see all damage done by mouthbreathing but especially BAD NECK AND HEAD POSTURE.
If everything would go well, I would have similar bone structure to this guy, seriously
73425461_453763791948119_9152337341396135340_n.jpg

M

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Time online
13d 20h 45m
No forward growth (lack of recession) for your lack of mandible length.

Hunterslayer

Hunterslayer

4.5PSL North Atlantid future Slayer
Time online
28d 9h 15m
No forward growth (lack of recession) for your lack of mandible length.
mandible lenght is easy to fix with BSSO or IMDO, much harder is to change gonial angle ang ramus to looks like on the left.
jawlines.jpg

M

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Time online
13d 20h 45m
mandible lenght is easy to fix with BSSO or IMDO, much harder is to change gonial angle ang ramus to looks like on the left.View attachment 560558
I was mostly kidding. Mandible Meath is often code for chin projection.

No it’s not. Just get an implant if you’re not recessed.

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Time online
28d 18h 12m
thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

I'm not a cook
Time online
118d 19h 46m
That's not gonna happen

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Time online
28d 18h 12m
Won't fix downward growth, long maxilla only longer alveolar ringe
and forward growth bhai

look

sinn does thi surgery similar to lefort 3

but its not called that

look into it

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Closet Serial Coomer
Time online
11d 14h 46m
That’s what I said idiot. Mandible doesn’t become longer, just part of it is moved forward. Other one actually grows bone to make your mandible longer.
Even a greycel like me knows that lengthening mandible IS the purpose of BSSO jfl.... the bone eventually remodels and covers up the gaps made by the cuts. Also its not the gonial angle that matters but the intersection of the forhead slope line and mandible angle line... barrett has a subhiman gonial angle (angled ramus) but looks low.

After you get CCW bimax.. see if surgeon will attach mandible ccw rotated as well for bsso portion. If not then ask for a more posterior or horizontal bsso cut (bottom point of cut is behind the gonion) so that a chin wing (lowers gonial angle) can also be performed simultaneously.

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

I'm not a cook
Time online
118d 19h 46m
Even a greycel like me knows that lengthening mandible IS the purpose of BSSO jfl.... the bone eventually remodels and covers up the gaps made by the cuts. Also its not the gonial angle that matters but the intersection of the forhead slope line and mandible angle line... barrett has a subhiman gonial angle (angled ramus) but looks low.

After you get CCW bimax.. see if surgeon will attach mandible ccw rotated as well for bsso portion. If not then ask for a more posterior or horizontal bsso cut (bottom point of cut is behind the gonion) so that a chin wing (lowers gonial angle) can also be performed simultaneously.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)