After fixing my head posture I realised how much CCW rotation and forward growth I need

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Fortunately my occiput becomes flat, now I Just need thicker neck but I saw how my entire splanchnocranium must be rotated counterclockwise and moved forward. Even forehead with browringe need some forward and upward growth(movement). Until my early teenage years I used to have really compact face with great forward growth and now I see all damage done by mouthbreathing but especially BAD NECK AND HEAD POSTURE.
If everything would go well, I would have similar bone structure to this guy, seriously
73425461 453763791948119 9152337341396135340 n

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 4804
No forward growth (lack of recession) for your lack of mandible length.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Lev Peshkov
No forward growth (lack of recession) for your lack of mandible length.
mandible lenght is easy to fix with BSSO or IMDO, much harder is to change gonial angle ang ramus to looks like on the left.
Jawlines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
mandible lenght is easy to fix with BSSO or IMDO, much harder is to change gonial angle ang ramus to looks like on the left.View attachment 560558
I was mostly kidding. Mandible Meath is often code for chin projection.

No it’s not. Just get an implant if you’re not recessed.

That's not gonna happen

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Won't fix downward growth, long maxilla only longer alveolar ringe
and forward growth bhai

look

sinn does thi surgery similar to lefort 3

but its not called that

look into it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

That’s what I said idiot. Mandible doesn’t become longer, just part of it is moved forward. Other one actually grows bone to make your mandible longer.

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4430 and goat2x
That’s what I said idiot. Mandible doesn’t become longer, just part of it is moved forward. Other one actually grows bone to make your mandible longer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 4430

Even a greycel like me knows that lengthening mandible IS the purpose of BSSO jfl.... the bone eventually remodels and covers up the gaps made by the cuts. Also its not the gonial angle that matters but the intersection of the forhead slope line and mandible angle line... barrett has a subhiman gonial angle (angled ramus) but looks low.

After you get CCW bimax.. see if surgeon will attach mandible ccw rotated as well for bsso portion. If not then ask for a more posterior or horizontal bsso cut (bottom point of cut is behind the gonion) so that a chin wing (lowers gonial angle) can also be performed simultaneously.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5385
Even a greycel like me knows that lengthening mandible IS the purpose of BSSO jfl.... the bone eventually remodels and covers up the gaps made by the cuts. Also its not the gonial angle that matters but the intersection of the forhead slope line and mandible angle line... barrett has a subhiman gonial angle (angled ramus) but looks low.

After you get CCW bimax.. see if surgeon will attach mandible ccw rotated as well for bsso portion. If not then ask for a more posterior or horizontal bsso cut (bottom point of cut is behind the gonion) so that a chin wing (lowers gonial angle) can also be performed simultaneously.
200_d.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and NarcyChadlite