After looksmaxxing and slaying the real blackpill will hit you

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
Slaying is easy to do but meaningless and unfulfilling after you have done it many times.

You wil feel alone bcs you literally cannot find a girl that isnt a complete degenerate and will be loyal to you.
You can be a fckn 7/10 but she might cheat on you on a 8/10, this is hypergamy nature, noone can escape it she will always search for a better guy.

I lost the ability to love a girl like i used to after looksmaxxing. I havent experienced a Oneitis in years. I forgot what it feels like to emotionally be attached to a girl or even the feeling of a crush. Every girl i talk to or have had contact with always talks about the same boring shit.

Its either
-Typical Thot: ¨hahaha yeah i had a few guys before, I really like makeup and shopping haha¨
-Billie Eilish tryhard: ¨Trust me i am not like other girls. I am artsy and smoke weed¨

They always turn out the same

Why is it impossible to find a girl with elegance, kindness, and loyalty that doesn't participate in this fckn hivemind. I didnt looksmax to a 7 PSL to become like this. I literally cannot cope

Anyone else that experienced this after looksmaxxing? How do you deal with it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK, Hector, sadakiyo and 6 others
Slaying is easy to do but meaningless and unfulfilling after you have done it many times.

You wil feel alone bcs you literally cannot find a girl that isnt a complete degenerate and will be loyal to you.
You can be a fckn 7/10 but she might cheat on you on a 8/10, this is hypergamy nature, noone can escape it she will always search for a better guy.

I lost the ability to love a girl like i used to after looksmaxxing. I havent experienced a Oneitis in years. I forgot what it feels like to emotionally be attached to a girl or even the feeling of a crush. Every girl i talk to or have had contact with always talks about the same boring shit.

Its either
-Typical Thot: ¨hahaha yeah i had a few guys before, I really like makeup and shopping haha¨
-Billie Eilish tryhard: ¨Trust me i am not like other girls. I am artsy and smoke weed¨

Why is it impossible to find a girl with elegance, kindness, and loyalty that doesn't participate in this fckn hivemind. I didnt looksmax to a 7 PSL to become like this. I literally cannot cope

Post pics of yourself or PM me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Its either

If I would really would become chadlite/chad, then I would fish at a high IQ university to catch a cute who has no time to cheat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Its either

sir, please, go to outside western countries to find out a nice, intelligent woman.
in my case, i don't know how, but i always managed to find out intelligent, elegant, kind women.
It's such a blessing.
They are not model tier, not even probably 6 psl, but, fuck they are so cute in they behavior.
I feel you sir.
In my case it's probably because i'm very sensitive to "feel" the sensitive, kind women too like me
If I would really would become chadlite/chad, then I would fish at a high IQ university to catch a cute who has no time to cheat
you will sir, as i will become

Girls like that most of the time dont even go into relationship bcs they focus on ¨muh carreer¨

• +1
Reactions: Hector, chadpreetcel123, AdamLanza and 1 other person
Girls like that most of the time dont even go into relationship bcs they focus on ¨muh carreer¨
true
but you could bring her to betabuxx for you lmao

right, the only way is to be friend with lots of women, then talk and "test" them to know their very personnality.

right, the only way is to be friend with lots of women, then talk and "test" them to know their very personnality.
I dont really have friends who are girls, only acquantences i go to parties with and stuff. Also the drama isnt worth it

Most of the time when i am platonic friends with a girl 2 things happen;
-Her boyfriend/guy friends dislike me for some reason and talk shit about me behind my back, even though i rarely talk to them and they are fine with the other guy friends she has ( i do not understand why this happens)

-After a couple weeks of knowing eachother i get into awkward situations with her acting weird and nervous around me even though i literally didn't do anything that i do out of the ordinary, that kind of makes me uncomfortable to be around someone that is nervous around me all the fckn time.

This is why it is hard to keep actual friends who are girls and why i said i didnt have an actual emotional connection to one in a long time.

• +1

Its either

Yeah a girl's personality is very important
I dont really have friends who are girls, only acquantences i go to parties with and stuff. Also the drama isnt worth it

-Her boyfriend/guy friends dislike me for some reason and talk shit about me behind my back, even though i rarely talk to them and they are fine with the other guy friends she has ( i do not understand why this happens)

-After a couple weeks of knowing eachother i get into awkward situations with her acting weird and nervous around me even though i literally didn't do anything that i do out of the ordinary, that kind of makes me uncomfortable to be around someone that is nervous around me all the fckn time.

This is why it is hard to keep actual friends who are girls and why i said i didnt have an actual emotional connection to one in a long time.
Maybe it's the location. Good girls dont go to parties and bars so maybe meet them in class

• +1

It's a natural men instinct, to protect themselves against more beautiful/tall/better framed/intelligent guys
Yeah a girl's personality is very important

Maybe it's the location. Good girls dont go to parties and bars so maybe meet them in class

they definitively don't go on their own at least.
girls are suggestible

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Pump and dump is nasty asf. Diseases and no loyalty and love

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
This is how I feel tbh ngl, but its nature. I dont enjoy meaningless one night stands anymore, I want something more meaningful.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 3043 and MammothActuary
Pump and dump is nasty asf. Diseases and no loyalty and love
I dont really like ONS myself, i like to have FWB but they mostly dont last longer then 3 months

But even then it just isnt the same anymore

• +1
but tbh, i feel you so much : i had a good amount of girl friends but it's always the same drama, and the same end : the nowadays materialistic way of thinking most of the time does not worth going in ltr with them - there are beautiful exceptions though.
It can seems to be barbaric, but the best way to avoid it, is to find some intelligent and sensitive girl which is not lobotomized by this way of thinking, and most of the time they are virgin, and religious.
it is what it is, imo.

I dont really like ONS myself, i like to have FWB but they mostly dont last longer then 3 months

Fwb is retarded. Every man should get one foid and be grateful. Fuck her whenever you want and get validation. This modern world of all against each other is repulsive
but tbh, i feel you so much : i had a good amount of girl friends but it's always the same drama, and the same end : the nowadays materialistic way of thinking most of the time does not worth going in ltr with them - there are beautiful exceptions though.
It can seems to be barbaric, but the best way to avoid it, is to find some intelligent and sensitive girl which is not lobotomized by this way of thinking, and most of the time they are virgin, and religious.
it is what it is, imo.
Thanks to kaffir lifestyle all women will be thots with unlimited power and we will each shit

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Fwb is retarded. Every man should get one foid and be grateful. Fuck her whenever you want and get validation. This modern world of all against each other is repulsive
Thats exactly what i want but it is hard to find a good girl for a LTR nowadays

Why dont they last

This is how I feel tbh ngl, but its nature. I dont enjoy meaningless one night stands anymore, I want something more meaningful.

every slayer that i know have, past 25yo the same way of thinking.
Tbh, most of incels envy them, but they shouldn't, because slayer are only seen most of the time by girls as one time fucker that will fuck her and that's all.
fucking for fucking is just an incel dream. when you do it in the long run, you feel very empty inside.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Thats exactly what i want but it is hard to find a good girl for a LTR nowadays
You seem like you live in the west. You guys reap what you sow and enjoy the wonders of freedom and foids rights lmfao

it is what it is, imo.
Where can i find a girl like that and how will she ever accept my past of literally being a fuckboi? Her family shall not accept me for sure aswell.

I wish there were girls like that without necessarily being religious, but i really doubt there are many out there

• +1
every slayer that i know have, past 25yo the same way of thinking.
Tbh, most of incels envy them, but they shouldn't, because slayer are only seen most of the time by girls as one time fucker that will fuck her and that's all.
fucking for fucking is just an incel dream. when you do it in the long run, you feel very empty inside.
I'm under 25, but ive always preferred relationships, had a few ltr and quite a lot of ONS for my age, much prefer LTR.
I was brought up in a Catholic household where loyalty, love and honour were instilled as ideal traits, so just sad to see it not be the case in the real world like if you get what im trying to say lol.

• +1
Where can i find a girl like that and how will she ever accept my past of literally being a fuckboi? Her family shall not accept me for sure aswell.

I wish there were girls like that without necessarily being religious, but i really doubt there are many out there

i definitively will try to find one where i came from. I can't finish with white women, they will make me ill and poor in the long run, to be very fair with you.i tried, it always finished in the same way.
you should try outside USA/Western europe to be fair.
there are, i hope, or i'll too finish alone, because the others women don't worth ltr.
I'm under 25, but ive always preferred relationships, had a few ltr and quite a lot of ONS for my age, much prefer LTR.
I was brought up in a Catholic household where loyalty, love and honour were instilled as ideal traits, so just sad to see it not be the case in the real world like if you get what im trying to say lol.

i understand very well, i have too a little religious background.
i admire our parents and grand parents who are together even after 30+ years or relationship.
Nowadays women are not enough mature, think too much by their feelings.

people envy chads, but they don't know what the real issue behind it, sadly.
i would have prefered having only one gf in my whole life, if i find her attractive + intelligent + sensitive in the long run.
but they are very very few.

You seem like you live in the west. You guys reap what you sow and enjoy the wonders of freedom and foids rights lmfao
Honestly, i fell into this meme of being a ¨slayer¨ and thought it will give me a satisfying life craving into my hornyness and just fucking whatever en whenever.

But now it cannot fulfill me in anyway, even in the past it didn't really fulfilll anything except for short term satisfaction

I cant really change how society works here tbh LOL but yeh everyone here is just fucking whoever they want

Exactly the same situation here, goodluck out there bro

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 3043
Honestly, i fell into this meme of being a ¨slayer¨ and thought it will give me a satisfying life craving into my hornyness and just fucking whatever en whenever.

But now it cannot fulfill me in anyway, even in the past it didn't really fulfilll anything except for short term satisfaction

I cant really change how society works here tbh LOL but yeh everyone here is just fucking whoever they want

i wish you both the best. as i always said and my friends mocks me most of the time but they don't know how its so true :
fucking a woman without feelings and love, is like fucking an Inflatable stern, imo.

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and AdamLanza
Why dont they last
We either get bored of eachother or she finds a guy she wants to have sex with and overtime just loses attraction for me.

I also had the situation of her stopping a FWB relationship bcs she found a boyfriend.

• So Sad
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 3043

Yeah you seem really down. This is why i am discouraging everyone to avoid this lifestyle. It hardens your heart. Living like fucking chimps fucking everyone and fighting and screaming

• +1
Sad stuff. I feel kinda similar though. the last time I was emotionally attached to a girl was the last time, literally. Since a goddamn long time I lost all interest. I mean yea, some girls look nice, some don‘t. But whatever, in the end my emotions are destroyed and I can‘t feel love or even fucking happiness anymore. Life is shit and meaningless ngl.

• +1
Yeah you seem really down. This is why i am discouraging everyone to avoid this lifestyle. It hardens your heart. Living like fucking chimps fucking everyone and fighting and screaming
its fun untill you realise it wasnt worth it
i wish you both the best. as i always said and my friends mocks me most of the time but they don't know how its so true :
fucking a woman without feelings and love, is like fucking an Inflatable stern, imo.
Goodluck to you aswell bro

its fun untill you realise it wasnt worth it
Temporary pleasure. When i drink alcohol i am laughing and dont give a fuck but later on you feel worse and feel like jumping off the building
the most intelligent/kind girls, i've found them in association.
Sweet and kind girls are the best. Bitchy girls can eat my foot

We either get bored of eachother or she finds a guy she wants to have sex with and overtime just loses attraction for me.

I also had the situation of her stopping a FWB relationship bcs she found a boyfriend.
Yeah today's men are human dildos to be used and discarded

the most intelligent/kind girls, i've found them in association.
Are libraries a good option aswell? I recently met this girl in a library and turned out we live in the same area and we took the train together back home. It was fun talking to her but idk if i should pursue it, she seems more like the conservative type and not someone likely to associate with people like me.

I dont really know her tbh but might be worth a shot, maybe it will turn out good this time around and i might actually like her.

• +1
Temporary pleasure. When i drink alcohol i am laughing and dont give a fuck but later on you feel worse and feel like jumping off the building

Sweet and kind girls are the best. Bitchy girls can eat my foot

I'm quite an intellectual guy, especially in the fields of law and philosophy, i need an intelligent girl, who can debate with me, and which is good in oral rhetorics. I've always managded to find them, but they are never the most beautiful ones, though above average. It is what it is, i can't have ltr with stupid girls, it irritate me.

Exactly, you think you have the sex in control until and she is attracted to you untill you realise you have been used all this time. It literally makes me feel disgusting

I'm quite an intellectual guy, especially in the fields of law and philosophy, i need an intelligent girl, who can debate with me, and which is good in oral rhetorics. I've always managded to find them, but they are never the most beautiful ones, though above average. It is what it is, i can't have ltr with stupid girls, it irritate me.
Take any smart girl srsly

• +1
Are libraries a good option aswell? I recently met this girl in a library and turned out we live in the same area and we took the train together back home. It was fun talking to her but idk if i should pursue it, she seems more like the conservative type and not someone likely to associate with people like me.

I dont really know her tbh but might be worth a shot, maybe it will turn out good this time around and i might actually like her.

try, like really try : definitively it's better than in parties. they are more conservative not only or not really in politics, but in their behavior as far as i know : they won't fuck the first day, they are more sensitive etc.
It's a good place to find them. Test her a little bit, her personnality though.
Love is smth you can't control, if at some time you find that she is fine for you, go for it, and see what happens.

Exactly, you think you have the sex in control until and she is attracted to you untill you realise you have been used all this time. It literally makes me feel disgusting
Girls view guys as nothing but dildos

it's quite paradoxal to find this kind of thread and messages in a lookmax website, tbh, but i agree so much...
I wish i only had one girl in my life, which really worth it, like our ancestors.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
try, like really try : definitively it's better than in parties. they are more conservative not only or not really in politics, but in their behavior as far as i know : they won't fuck the first day, they are more sensitive etc.
It's a good place to find them. Test her a little bit, her personnality though.
Love is smth you can't control, if at some time you find that she is fine for you, go for it, and see what happens.
You gave me some hope bro, i was really down today bcs of everything and kind of had to vent on here about my thoughts lol.

i will try to make something out of this and get to know her more, this one might work out

and if it does i will thank you fr

• +1
Sad stuff. I feel kinda similar though. the last time I was emotionally attached to a girl was the last time, literally. Since a goddamn long time I lost all interest. I mean yea, some girls look nice, some don‘t. But whatever, in the end my emotions are destroyed and I can‘t feel love or even fucking happiness anymore. Life is shit and meaningless ngl.

i was only one time in my life really in love with a girl, like i would have died for her : it ended up like shit, never again i will do such an error.
It's the girl who has to be in love, and want you first, and listen to you, not the opposite.
Otherwise she will use your feelings against you, and if it happens, it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
i was only one time in my life really in love with a girl, like i would have died for her : it ended up like shit, never again i will do such an error.
It's the girl who has to be in love, and want you first, and listen to you, not the opposite.
Otherwise she will use your feelings against you, and if it happens, it's over for you.
No truer words have been said, this is exactly the way i think aswell. Loving her is alright but dont be overly cheesy and she needs to love you first

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 3043
No truer words have been said, this is exactly the way i think aswell. Loving her is alright but dont be overly cheesy and she needs to love you first
What you need to do is withhold sex from her. You need to get to know her personality first and then have sex when you are ready. And also don't go for slutty girls because they have lost their ability to pair bond and you will not be special to her.

• +1
What you need to do is withhold sex from her. You need to get to know her personality first and then have sex when you are ready. And also don't go for slutty girls because they have lost their ability to pair bond and you will not be special to her.

I am going to ask out this library girl i met, i don't plan to do anything on the first date and get some emotional connection going on before having sex with her in any way.

Hopefully this one will be special and restore my faith in humanity

• +1
I am going to ask out this library girl i met, i don't plan to do anything on the first date and get some emotional connection going on before having sex with her in any way.

Hopefully this one will be special and restore my faith in humanity
And dont tell her about your sexual history. I would say get to know her for a month until sex.

Tales from the basement

• +1
All foids are sluts and whores. MGTOW is only option

Its either

post pics or your a larping cunt

us men have to be intelligent and very careful with our feelings and don't show them until we have certainty that the girl want us for life - at least at the moment.
because i will be very honest with you : most of the girls think 24/7 by their feelings, but us guys do worse when we are in love : we become irrationnal, and most of the time we are fucked up then. We have to be very careful and intelligent in the first times with a girl that is a good girl btw.Whores can gtfo.

So sad but true. Actually I’ve been with several real good girls who cared about love and relationship, unfortunately I can’t maintain any long term relationship healthily due to my personality disorders. Besides, 3 years of escortcelling definitely fucked up my mind - I get bored easily if she doesn’t have a good body.

• So Sad