after psl 5.5 looksmaxing is pretty pointless

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
you already have the looks requirement facially for most girls, just work on your body, your personality, your wealth, your education and you can EASILY get a good looking girlfriend that loves you and you can breed with

the higher your psl is after that just makes it easier to fuck sluts and fucking them will just make you feel even more empty, go ask @Amnesia or other slayers

putting all the effort and money into looksmaxing and yet you will never be satisfied with yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, LowTierNormie, mulattomaxxer and 16 others
Good shit, but most people are never satisfied with their lives. Having long term goals mogs. Hedonism can die

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I tell you one new thing...... PSL is cope, you are or you are not GL. Thats it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Toth's thot, 5'8manlet and 10 others
you already have the looks requirement facially for most girls, just work on your body, your personality, your wealth, your education and you can EASILY get a good looking girlfriend that loves you and you can breed with

Rodeblur can confirm

Unknown 1

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6217, turkproducer and 5 others
Good shit, but most people are never satisfied with their lives. Having long term goals mogs. Hedonism can die
i was at the bottom, getting bullied for being ugly and now people call me gl, girls approach me and im still not satisfied

i will never be truly satisfied when it comes to girls and attraction

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 9274
i was at the bottom, getting bullied for being ugly and now people call me gl, girls approach me and im still not satisfied

The dopamine will only last for a couple of months. I know that if im going to reach 6 psl. I will only then be satisfied with my long term goals. Improving your looks was just a problem that needed to be fixed and thats it. Now your life is the same as before i think

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah defo everything comes in comparison. A good looking dude would be losing sleep over not being rich
However I'd say sex and love make an important human goal to be achieved, with an attractive partner. This is why being like top 30% helps and I'd say is the base where you can feel as a "comfortable average"
An average person in the world is probably a starving migrant and average Western person is wage slave cuck. It's important to appreciate what you have when others struggle but then you'd want to be even slightly better off realistically

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and buflek
Yeah defo everything comes in comparison. A good looking dude would be losing sleep over not being rich
However I'd say sex and love make an important human goal to be achieved, with an attractive partner. This is why being like top 30% helps and I'd say is the base where you can feel as a "comfortable average"
An average person in the world is probably a starving migrant and average Western person is wage slave cuck. It's important to appreciate what you have when others struggle but then you'd want to be even slightly better off realistically
also what i forgot to mention, there only is good looking, average and ugly. everyones goal should be to become good looking (psl 5-5.5) and then concentrate on other important things that also matter instead of looking up surgeries non stop that they will never get

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
There will be always new problems in your life. If your a wagy for example. You want to be rich. Now if you finally become rich. You will feel satisfied, but after some time a new goal will occur.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and BoolBalm&Bollective
also what i forgot to mention, there only is good looking, average and ugly. everyones goal should be to become good looking (psl 5-5.5) and then concentrate on other important things that also matter instead of looking up surgeries non stop that they will never get
I would say become 6 psl and then move on. Blackpill wont bother you anymore unless you stay on this site jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 8765
There will be always new problems in your life. If your a wagy for example. You want to be rich. Now if you finally become rich. You will feel satisfied, but after some time a new goal will occur.
All I'm saying I'm happy in the other aspects of my life and happy they stay the same, it's the sexual part which is a struggle and seems to be reserved for the "higher elite"
Although I'm not there and perhaps you're right if I was fine in that department I'd be hungry for more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
@buflek what PSL do you reckon I am?
Ive been rated from 3-5PSL here idek where I stand anymore

• JFL
@buflek what PSL do you reckon I am?
Ive been rated from 3-5PSL here idek where I stand anymore
did people actually rate you psl 3? jfllll the "curry coping" is too strong on here

i see you got rly decent results on truerateme, id say they are more accurate and less race based

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
did people actually rate you psl 3? jfllll the "curry coping" is too strong on here

i see you got rly decent results on truerateme, id say they are more accurate and less race based
I think body hailo deludes TRM imo.
My first post included one and the average rate was 6.5 and I think my current one without a body pic was around 5.75-6

All I'm saying I'm happy in the other aspects of my life and happy they stay the same, it's the sexual part which is a struggle and seems to be reserved for the "higher elite"
Although I'm not there and perhaps you're right if I was fine in that department I'd be hungry for more
Yeah and ones you finally reach that, then the blackpill will go away. You wont give a shit with muh im slaying or chad fucks your oneitis. This whole shit is just a problem that needs to be fixed thats it

AESTHETICS IS ALL THAT MATTERS IDC ABOUT WOMEN ,( unless your mom ofc)

it seems like whe share kinda similar story tbh, were your teens also a shit period in your life?

I think body hailo deludes TRM imo.
My first post included one and the average rate was 6.5 and I think my current one without a body pic was around 5.75-6
cuz thats how it should be tbh.

no girl will look at you irl and think "his face is psl 5 but his body is good" they will just look at you and either get wet or not

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and EasternRightWinger15
yes, i got bullied and called ugly quite a lot
yeah, in combination with my high inhib and bdd it was lethal combination, I'm so glad that university is a completely different story

• +1
yeah, in combination with my high inhib and bdd it was lethal combination, I'm so glad that university is a completely different story
i still got bdd but im very low inhib, you just get low inhib once u get treated well by people and know people will like you either way (at least it worked for me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, EasternRightWinger15, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
i still got bdd but im very low inhib, you just get low inhib once u get treated well by people and know people will like you either way (at least it worked for me)
Do you think I'm 3-4 psl ?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Imo the ideal is to be gl enough to fuck enough women to get bored then ltr under 30yo afterwards and raise children and moneymaxx.

The whole point about just having sex is to demystify it enough to not care about it anymore. Before this happens as is for most men, it's a huge amount of their whole lives to just desire sex and lust after different women instead of just fucking them all, seeing it's not THAT special and raising children and focusing on career or actual fun.

Sex is super special unless you've had enough, then you can live your life as it was intended which is just for the best of men.
Most don't get anywhere near enough.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, mulattomaxxer and buflek
Imo the ideal is to be gl enough to fuck enough women to get bored then ltr under 30yo afterwards and raise children and moneymaxx.

The whole point about just having sex is to demystify it enough to not care about it anymore. Before this happens as is for most men, it's a huge amount of their whole lives to just desire sex and lust after different women instead of just fucking them all, seeing it's not THAT special and raising children and focusing on career or actual fun.

Sex is super special unless you've had enough, then you can live your life as it was intended which is just for the best of men.
Most don't get anywhere near enough.
very true

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
  • +1
only rating is how good you do on tinder
i wouldnt say so tbh. tinder is heavily picture and location depending.

how people call you (gl or ugly), how people threat you, do you get iois by girls etc

• +1
I can relate, I have been approached by girls at school, in public, had a long term gf, called good looking by random people and I dont even care anymore, wish I just had a group of guy friends to hang out with and have fun with, but I turned them all away in highschool like an aspie. My only friends are online, and i dont even know if i consider them close

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

the higher your psl is after that just makes it easier to fuck sluts and fucking them will just make you feel even more empty, go ask @Amnesia or other slayers

putting all the effort and money into looksmaxing and yet you will never be satisfied with yourself
Love this observation OP.

If a woman after 5.5 PSL / average body still wants something 'higher'... Then she's a fucking slut, i'm sorry

• +1
Love this observation OP.

If a woman after 5.5 PSL / average body still wants something 'higher'... Then she's a fucking slut, i'm sorry
if the guy has a matching personality and other things like intelligence etc then for sure

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
after you are born subhuman, not roping is pretty pointless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and Deleted member 4430

Looksmaxing becomes addictive. At least to me. And. It’s oddly enjoyable.