After wearing this whole mask crap...it is official. Most people are subhuman because of their midface/lower third/mouth area

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
Most people look decent with the mask on and they have only their eyes showing. Most people's eyes are average to good. You rarely ever see anyone with NCT. You very rarely see people with dogshit eyes. But the minute they take off the mask they go from hero to zero with their disgusting nasolabial folds, long philtrum, huge disgusting nose, long midface, their subhuman horse mouth, tiny jaw, tiny chin, flat cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 7240, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
Most people look decent with the mask on and they have only their eyes showing. Most people's eyes are average to good. You rarely ever see anyone with NCT. You very rarely see people with dogshit eyes. But the minute they take off the mask they go from hero to zero with their disgusting nasolabial folds, long philtrum, huge disgusting nose, long midface, their subhuman horse mouth, tiny jaw, tiny chin, flat cheekbones
In my country is more common to have good jaw then eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

XD

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 9787 and 1 other person
Ritalincel

XD

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, LastHopeForNorman, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Yeah I noticed the same thing once people take off their mask their flaws instantly show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Facts. Eye area is the biggest cope on this site. It’s all about bones .

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UltimateMan, coping ethnic and Deleted member 10524
Yeah without all the subhuman ratios and weak jaws with bloated faces most people look good.

I also noticed most people have rather good eyes than jaws. A good chiseled jaw is extremely rare irl. Same with cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I look like an 8PSL Terachad with the mask on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Could you elab a bit?
Eyebrow placement is caused by brow ridge height and orbital shape, underage support is caused by maxilla and PCT is caused by high cheekbones

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 2214
I hate mask frauders subhumans
You have the impression to see stacies everywhere if they wear makeup and chadlites/high tier normies

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel
true
mask, wool hat, large thick jacket and i'm chad

Balaclava and I’m suddenly BDSM dark triad chad

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I hate mask frauders subhumans
You have the impression to see stacies everywhere if they wear makeup and chadlites/high tier normies
I don't wear a mask so people know I'm not chadlite eye frauder

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987