After what happened today I'm on the brink of suicide

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I literally just want get a gun and end it. For me this goes further than the blackpill. Because maybe I can't have girls but I still manage to cope with it somehow. But today's realization has no place for copes, it just showed me how over it is for me. I found a holiday job. Pretty interesting one that requires me to go to places that are a bit far away from home. Since I have no driving licence yet I have to go with "colleagues". Here comes the point of the story. They are young and extremely nt. I just can't cope when I see how they enjoy life. Having fun together, making jokes, listening to nt music (rap mainly), planning together to go to shisha bars. One of them was a Chad who looks like Orlando Bloom with moustache (for reference Pirates of the Caribbean). I fucking forgot that people can actually enjoy the company of others. During the whole time I just stood there barely saying something. This introverted personality is just terrible. Then I remembered that I wasted my teenage years in isolation and that I will never find real friends because of my autistic personality. It's just over. I'm a bitter old man in the body of a 20-year-old.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AdamLamberg, Deleted member 245, Demir and 2 others
not even close to ropefuel. i dont give a shit about my teen years lol, biggest sui fuel is knowing that you are your peak, your oneitis is gone and you still arent good enough for her anyway.

srsly, incels who obsess over teen years and all that unicorn stuff are low t as fuck. being in your mid 20s without an ltr is the real problem.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
We are all like that OP get over yourself

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and nausea
I’ve been in the exact same situation. I genuinely wanted to kill myself.

I was working at some event and it started storming and so I got into a van with like 8 loud mouth blacks and they were all screaming and shit and blasting rap. I got so fucking depressed because I couldn’t think of a word to say because I didn’t know these guys and they were all loud mouth niggers. *Im not racist. I have black friends. It’s the loud mouth personality I hate, not skin color.

After the storm I was restationed with some two normal white guys and with them I was talkative and we became pretty chill.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
not even close to ropefuel. i dont give a shit about my teen years lol, biggest sui fuel is knowing that you are your peak, your oneitis is gone and you still arent good enough for her anyway.

srsly, incels who obsess over teen years and all that unicorn stuff are low t as fuck. being in your mid 20s without an ltr is the real problem.
calling someone else low T while you post about your oneitis everyday, you faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, manlet cUnt and 2 others
imagine being upset over this
fuck op this aint real suffering

Keep crying dog. At least you have hair

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I’m glad I live in a country where guns are still accessible. Prob gonna blow my brains out when I’m in my 20’s

introverted = over

if you need some inspiration to push you over the edge, just read one of my dickpill threads

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac