After you get face surgeries how does your body fat increasing or decreasing effect your face post surgery?

Deleted member 1212

Deleted member 1212

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
You need to be specific.

by face surgeries you mean a rhinoplasty or a double jaw/bimax

With a bimax is stretches the soft tissue out so would assume the fat would be spread over a greater area. so fat loss/fat gain would be spread more.

You need to be specific.

by face surgeries you mean a rhinoplasty or a double jaw/bimax

With a bimax is stretches the soft tissue out so would assume the fat would be spread over a greater area. so fat loss/fat gain would be spread more.
Talking about hard surgeries like double jaw/bimax/other surgeries like that. I have small bone mass in my limbs so when i try to gain body fat to jncrease the size of my arms im wondering how it will effect my face and if i should gain weight before or after surgeries.

Talking about hard surgeries like double jaw/bimax/other surgeries like that. I have small bone mass in my limbs so when i try to gain body fat to jncrease the size of my arms im wondering how it will effect my face and if i should gain weight before or after surgeries.

I will answer your question but let me just stop you right there.

Intentionally Increasing bodyfat% is totally unacceptable for any person who is seeking to improve or claims to care about their facial aesthetic. It is unbelievable how drastic of changes can be seen from a 5-10% difference.

If you want thicker arms go lift some weights.

Now I will say that forward grown, skeletally robust face hold fat much better and skeletal facial augmentation whether by implants or osteotomy will give the same effect. Filler does not count as skeletal augmentation regardless of the technique or filler used.

A recessed or retroface will have a double chin and medial cheek fullness with nasolabial folds at 18% bodyfat. While sculpted anteface might look leaner at 22% (but still far from its full potential)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, ascentium and Gaia262