Agepill forced me to take action

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
a few years ago i was a narc like all of you and took looksmaxing too literally

then i saw ronaldo, who is def a massive narc, how he looks repulsive now compared to how he looked when younger, it hit me soon it will actually be over

ronaldo is a billionaire and has ideal everything, yet still he looks like a overgroomed rice farmer now, apparently none of his teammates ever wanted to go to his house for dinner becasue he used to give them boiled chicken and broccoli

i moved town, got a flat, got a job, joined clubs and societies, met women, started social media (got model scouted LOL)

started going out in the evenings, started drinking again but not yolo style, started going on dates, holidays with others (going to the seaside with a girl im seeing soon) and my looks have improved DRASTICALLY compared to when i was full time looksmaxing

then i realised the power of self fufilment, the power of laughing, being appreciated by others, balance, harmony

they improved so much that when i visited my hometown people asked me if i had plastic surgery, they were quizzing me on my diet, if i went to the gym (LOL) etc

rn im on the brink of actual ascension, i was on the local radio last week

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6380, TheChosenChad and 20 others
F423aa04fa5ad028b440d630ca2d8252

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 6997 and 3 others
a few years ago i was a narc like all of you and took looksmaxing too literally

then i saw ronaldo, who is def a massive narc, how he looks repulsive now compared to how he looked when younger, it hit me soon it will actually be over

ronaldo is a billionaire and has ideal everything, yet still he looks like a overgroomed rice farmer now, apparently none of his teammates ever wanted to go to his house for dinner becasue he used to give them boiled chicken and broccoli

i moved town, got a flat, got a job, joined clubs and societies, met women, started social media (got model scouted LOL)

started going out in the evenings, started drinking again but not yolo style, started going on dates, holidays with others (going to the seaside with a girl im seeing soon) and my looks have improved DRASTICALLY compared to when i was full time looksmaxing

then i realised the power of self fufilment, the power of laughing, being appreciated by others, balance, harmony

they improved so much that when i visited my hometown people asked me if i had plastic surgery, they were quizzing me on my diet, if i went to the gym (LOL) etc

rn im on the brink of actual ascension, i was on the local radio last week
Time Online 4846:21

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, coping ethnic, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
would you rather sleep with zach cox or @2peasinapod

banned banned banned banned

over for this shitty dead site

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Ocelot

= you are goodlooking. And that the only reason why you can do all of these social activities and enjoy life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and coping ethnic
Sound like tales from the mental asylum, but congratulations on your ascension.

Hi winter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
you'r thin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
god damnit I fell for it jfl

Repost gets more reacts...