AGROWBICS - lifefuel for manlets?

Is this anything new? It’s basically saying that by stretching you can gain an extra inch

I can gain an inch stretching? For realsies?

If it sounds like cope it's probably cope

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 147, SikKunt and 4 others
Idk man...
I just feel so confused and worried all the time...

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Hey man aren’t you around 6’2? What height do you want to be?

The only way you can grow after your growth plates are fused is by creating space in the disks of your spine. You can accomplish this to some degree by inversion which will pull the vertebrae apart and allow more fluid in to the discs. Really important to be well hydrated to provide fluid to be shuttled in. You might be able to get a half inch at the most positive outlook.

Pituitary glands me. I bet his book is another Clickbank product.
The only way you can grow after your growth plates are fused is by creating space in the disks of your spine. You can accomplish this to some degree by inversion which will pull the vertebrae apart and allow more fluid in to the discs. Really important to be well hydrated to provide fluid to be shuttled in. You might be able to get a half inch at the most positive outlook.
So what about doing inversions, stretching and adding a shitton of Calcium, K2, Magnesium, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Human Growth Hormone along with a bucket list of peptides?

Last edited:
Anyone knows where to buy those bands that stretch you while you sleep?

Anyone knows where to buy those bands that stretch you while you sleep?
The wheel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Einon, dodt and 3 others
Pituitary glands me. I bet his book is another Clickbank product.

So what about doing inversions, stretching and adding a shitton of Calcium, K2, Magnesium, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Human Growth Hormone along with a bucket list of peptides?
For real, read about that Russian guy though, he has a program thats basically free online.

Proof needed

Here in Spain we have a surgery where you get fillers in your heels, and you gain 2cm, although some people may gain 3cm if lucky. 1 inch for free (compared to leg lengthening)

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Dude Abides
yes bro
Here in Spain we have a surgery where you get fillers in your heels, and you gain 2cm, although some people may gain 3cm if lucky. 1 inch for free (compared to leg lengthening)
sounds so fucking dumb

• +1
Reactions: Maximus

Is this legit? Sounds like it would impair functioning

LL surgery, everything else is cope.

Lifefuel

Fillers me.

What is the catch though? Can you link to procedure? Doesn't that seriously fuck up your heels and feet and mobility?