Ah shit here we go again

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Im empty inside again, thats great that im going to school tomorow, at least i will go back to reality once again. Anyway, i imagine myself being famous, being interviewed or being on the podcast and just talking about life, having actuall power to speak to people you know? Popularity and respect among people gives you that. I wish to fulify my hobbies and sexual dreams, whatever, but i would love to be able to talk about stuff to a lot of people you know? History, philosophy, sociology all that shit. Fame is very important, reching as many people as possible. Sometimes i think about fighting in a war or something, dying, suffering without people knowing that. Bad feeling ah? But many people die or suffer without us knowing that.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, Catawampus, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
I want to rope.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin and Pietrosiek
I want to rope.
I hope you pull through

giphy.gif

nah bro. I have a lof of things to discuss with you. Also i wish to met with you one day in future.

I see.

Well we will discuss it later. i'm so drunk i can barely type haha.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I always look forward to the the weekends but they end up being the most depressing.
200 1

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel and Pietrosiek
Im empty inside again, thats great that im going to school tomorow, at least i will go back to reality once again. Anyway, i imagine myself being famous, being interviewed or being on the podcast and just talking about life, having actuall power to speak to people you know? Popularity and respect among people gives you that. I wish to fulify my hobbies and sexual dreams, whatever, but i would love to be able to talk about stuff to a lot of people you know? History, philosophy, sociology all that shit. Fame is very important, reching as many people as possible. Sometimes i think about fighting in a war or something, dying, suffering without people knowing that. Bad feeling ah? But many people die or suffer without us knowing that.
Bro how old r u? You could still try and become a famous sportsman or whatever

• +1
Bro how old r u? You could still try and become a famous sportsman or whatever
17 but i cant become famous athleat or some shit. Also becoming famous world wide like a milioons of folowers on insta is impossible

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
at least you can look at females tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Roping Subhuman
Not sure about f1, but you could still be good in fighting
im not specially talented to be ufc champ wchich is needed to me famous. You're talking about becoming famous like it was easy thing

im not specially talented to be ufc champ wchich is needed to me famous. You're talking about becoming famous like it was easy thing
I dont say its easy. I say you can still try

• +1
Not sure about f1, but you could still be good in fighting

F.e anthony joshua started boxing with 22
Yeah, pro fighting is something you can start later in life if you're really good at it. Jon Jones started training when he was 18, Donald cerrone started kickboxing when he was 20, McGregor started training when he was like 15.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and .👽.
😥 I wish I had money and power to change the world for the better. Sometimes I pray to god all I ask for is help in becoming extremely wealthy so I can make a difference and donate to cancer funds and shit and make speeches and of course destroy the jews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Pietrosiek
Yeah, pro fighting is something you can start later in life if you're really good at it. Jon Jones started training when he was 18, Donald cerrone started kickboxing when he was 20, McGregor started training when he was like 15.
Yes you just need to put work in, like training everyday and whatever. You will see fast if you are good or no

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Pietrosiek
Haha I have school off for the next week. Sucks to be you.

• +1
Get looks or die

• +1
Yes you just need to put work in, like training everyday and whatever. You will see fast if you are good or no
i have bad last name too... Anyway, im training recretionaly, becoming pro is harder than you think, not even mentioning being in ufc of being a champ!!!! And even if you become super popular ufc fighting you wont be able to influence people that much imo... What i would need is becoming an actor or some shit like in hollywod or someting

i have bad last name too... Anyway, im training recretionaly, becoming pro is harder than you think, not even mentioning being in ufc of being a champ!!!! And even if you become super popular ufc fighting you wont be able to influence people that much imo... What i would need is becoming an actor or some shit like in hollywod or someting
Think what an insane feeling it would be knowing you could beat the shit out of 99% of all the guys walking down the street. It's an insane, high t sport, most men would never step into a cage to fight, even at an amateur level. Despite what any other copers might say, high E women are still really attracted to men who can fight like that. Most of them have hot wives/gfs.

• +1
Think what an insane feeling it would be knowing you could beat the shit out of 99% of all the guys walking down the street. It's an insane, high t sport, most men would never step into a cage to fight, even at an amateur level. Despite what any other copers might say, high E women are still really attracted to men who can fight like that. Most of them have hot wives/gfs.
i think i could beat 99% of dudes after year of gymceling while continuing bjj, but man did you red my post? I want to be popular and have power to mention unmentioned things you know?

Well. Im thinking rn. I love my family a lot, they are sence if my life but... Im thinking What would happen if all that world would just stop existing... I have very weird mind, i cant Focus on realistic things but imagine if there was a war or something. Your whole world is crushed... What is your reactions. Normal people who life day by day, What would be their reactions? There are so many thing to think about, so many things to consider... Its nat that easy

Ok

• +1
My mind is not clear. Idk how people can just do all that normal shit without thinking about much more important things. Msyb ethats just an effect of sitting in my room whole life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
My mind is not clear. Idk how people can just do all that normal shit without dating about much more important things. Msyb ethats just an effect of sitting in my room whole life
All this because you didn't put it in a sweaty smelly hole :dafuckfeels:

All this because you didn't put it in a sweaty smelly hole :dafuckfeels:
I dont think so. I dont think that i would be stupid normie that ignore reality Becouse of that

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
I dont think so. I dont think that i would be stupid normie that ignore reality Becouse of that
You are blackpilled that means you are high iq you already broke the spell of this planet now you need to improve your face. Take it baby steps don't rush it we'll help you brother even if it depends on your gender aka trannymXxing that is.

• +1
You are blackpilled that means you are high iq you already broke the spell of this planet now you need to improve your face. Take it baby steps don't rush it we'll help you brother even if it depends on your gender aka trannymXxing that is.
Yes man, i just have philosopher type mind. I cant Focus on doing, im obseriving and i cant stop thinking about different stuff that flies into my head.

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans