AHA isn't working for me why?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Been using for three months and I haven't got my glass white skin yet wtf

the fuck is AHA?

AHA creams bro for skin lightening
the fuck are you? a woman?.

use something like gluthanione or whatever it is since it actually makes you go back to your natural lightest state im pretty sure

the fuck are you? a woman?.

use something like gluthanione or whatever it is since it actually makes you go back to your natural lightest state im pretty sure
Dude literally i was using that, then @extrachromosome told me to use AHA. Idk mate I get frustrated when there are no results

Dude literally i was using that, then @extrachromosome told me to use AHA. Idk mate I get frustrated when there are no results
maybe you are at your light maximum. tbh i have not heard of any other lightening techniques so idk what you can do next

maybe you are at your light maximum. tbh i have not heard of any other lightening techniques so idk what you can do next
I was fair but then sports meh made my skin tan af. Please help me bro

I was fair but then sports meh made my skin tan af. Please help me bro
you have a permatan? how the FUCK. does that happen?.

subliminals? (no cope just try It I promise it might work)

id might be some sort of condition since im sure you are not supposed to be darker from just playing sports

you have a permatan? how the FUCK. does that happen?.

subliminals? (no cope just try It I promise it might work)

id might be some sort of condition since im sure you are not supposed to be darker from just playing sports
Do subliminal really work?

worked for me.
altough I suspect some things are not possible with subliminals
Wtf how much time did it take? What subliminals did you listen to? Does it really work? Before and after pic?

Wtf how much time did it take? What subliminals did you listen to? Does it really work? Before and after pic?
did not try to lighten skin with it. I have listened to a subliminal for lighter eyes and it worked. dont have pics .
also I suspect some mewing sub might actually have given me REALLY good properties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 1560
did not try to lighten skin with it. I have listened to a subliminal for lighter eyes and it worked. dont have pics .
also I suspect some mewing sub might actually have given me REALLY good properties
Will try subliminals then. Thanks mate

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and SeiGun
subs are cope, they dont have any affects on you. it could work for concentration or positive thought or a change in mindset, but it wont work on your physical appearance. there arent even any studies backing it. im seeing so many incels on this site talking ab it and it working but theyre just retards

subs are cope, they dont have any affects on you. it could work for concentration or positive thought or a change in mindset, but it wont work on your physical appearance. there arent even any studies backing it. im seeing so many incels on this site talking ab it and it working but theyre just retards
So what is the 100% guaranteed method to lighten my skin aside from surgery since I have no money?

So what is the 100% guaranteed method to lighten my skin aside from surgery since I have no money?
nothing. besides skin whitening creams, which are harmful for your body and cancer inducing, you cant change the color of your skin.

or you can try stayinsideforweeksmaxxing like i am. no change in my skin tone that i can report of, im still a shitskin.

get a load of this guy

nothing. besides skin whitening creams, which are harmful for your body and cancer inducing, you cant change the color of your skin.

or you can try stayinsideforweeksmaxxing like i am. no change in my skin tone that i can report of, im still a shitskin.

get a load of this guy
calling yourself shitskin = instant subhuman.

your opinion is irrelevent

dont knock it till you try it nigga

get a load of this guy
I have tan dude. I just want to remove my fucking tan

how? i am a shitskin curry.
because its an insult . its like being black and calling yourself a nigger. JFL at you mate

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I have tan dude. I just want to remove my fucking tan
then dont go outside you tard. when winter, or whatever whether indians have, comes around youre not gonna go outside as much and itll naturally go away.
because its an insult . its like being black and calling yourself a nigger. JFL at you mate
i dont wanna hate myself for being a curry, but its impossible if youre not chadpreet. i hate god for fucking me over with such shit genetics. it is what it is.

then dont go outside you tard. when winter, or whatever whether indians have, comes around youre not gonna go outside as much and itll naturally go away.

i dont wanna hate myself for being a curry, but its impossible if youre not chadpreet. i hate god for fucking me over with such shit genetics. it is what it is.
Doesn't work dude as I mentioned I do sports so I have to go for the practice daily and I can't stay in my home for a long time

Just bathe in bleach bro, I used to be curry too but ever since taking a bleach bath once a week, I have transformed into an 18 yo white high tier normie.

Doesn't work dude as I mentioned I do sports so I have to go for the practice daily and I can't stay in my home for a long time
well then dont do sports then lmfaoooo

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

Been using for three months and I haven't got my glass white skin yet wtf
Maybe you are using this thing but you are still being exposed to the sun. Make sure to always wear sunscreen if you outside

• +1
Reactions: her and Deleted member 1560