Aim to be "unique"

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Assuming you've already looksmaxxed, you should try your best at being "unique"

Not in the soy boy special snowflake way. In my opinion, what makes a person "unique" Is their skillz.

Skillz are an integral In your reaching your max potential as a human being. Special if you haven't been blessed by genetics, like me.

People get amazed by people who have mástered a skill that involves Time and dedication but they make it look easier. Think about artists, Performers, athletes... When they are in the zone you look good, you're visually attractive.

Discuss whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 7 others
Ofcourse.Looks won't give you income or purpose in life,just be yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanOverload
Skittles?

I'm aiming to look like J-Pop Idol boy.

Then my skittle would be being fluent in Japanese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Looks are a big part, and I would agree but it only pertains if you are chad or higher, you have to be stricter if chadlite, and you have to integrate as a normie in order to survive.

• +1
talent capacity is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel, I-Don't-Know and 1 other person
Just be really fucking ugly, that’s unique. Uglymaxxing now a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hybriderr, SubhumanOverload and 1 other person
Just get face tattoos

• +1
Cope. Just be handsome, white, tall and confident.

• +1

Not in the soy boy special snowflake way. In my opinion, what makes a person "unique" Is their skillz.

Skillz are an integral In your reaching your max potential as a human being. Special if you haven't been blessed by genetics, like me.

People get amazed by people who have mástered a skill that involves Time and dedication but they make it look easier. Think about artists, Performers, athletes... When they are in the zone you look good, you're visually attractive.

Discuss whatever

This is actually partly true tho, even ugly famous musicians get a fair share of sweet puss. This is for the most part status tho lmao. Assuming your just okay looking i would guess this could raise you like 0.2 points or something.

• +1

Discuss whatever
yes like dancing. get aesthetic as fuark, go to clubs/events, and dance like a sickkunt to bring attention to ur aesthetics

• +1
Maxx everything

• +1
I am very talented at Video Games where you have to be good at aiming, reflexes etc. Does it also count as skill?

• +1
I am very talented at Video Games where you have to be good at aiming, reflexes etc. Does it also count as skill?
That's otaku-tier so it isn't shit. Unless you're a pro player who earns millions and still you have More status amongst neckbeard gamers but no women

• +1
  • +1
Just learn to dance bro

:LOL::ROFLMAO::lul:
Dancing incels :feelsgah:

• +1
Dancing to clubbing music aint ballet or salsa...
Yeah these incels think they gotta b super good at dancing in order to bust a move at a club, but u just gotta not care what people think and dance how want

• +1
Yeah these incels think they gotta b super good at dancing in order to bust a move at a club, but u just gotta not care what people think and dance how want

Knowing how to dance is kinda legit. Girls that enjoy clubbing, dancing fucking hate guys who cant dance or have no rhythm. With that said I can’t dance for shit and have no intent in learning something I have no interest for

Disclaimer: all this is irrelevant if your ugly

• +1
Knowing how to dance is kinda legit. Girls that enjoy clubbing, dancing fucking hate guys who cant dance or have no rhythm. With that said I can’t dance for shit and have no intent in learning something I have no interest for

Disclaimer: all this is irrelevant if your ugly
Yeah it's fun with friends to just go out and dance

• +1
“Unique” is code for light eyes with dark features.

Just have black hair and wear light grey contacts

• +1
I aiming at being uniquely autistic :feelsautistic:

• +1
just be unique theory

• +1