Alcochol and fasting

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Could drinking some alcochol fix my hunger when leanmaxxing with fasting?

Alcohol
Leanmaxxing

pick one

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 470
Alcohol
Leanmaxxing

pick one
holy fuck you are so delusional man I really don't wanna go into conversation ever again. You think you figured it all out.

IF you are so wise, show me some pics of your progress of gymmaxxing or leanmaxxing instead of giving people wrong advice wasting their lives away because they are scared that they'll gain fat after drinking alcohol.

Could drinking some alcochol fix my hunger when leanmaxxing with fasting?

Let me get this straight, only thing that matters is calories in vs calories out when you're going drinking and tryna lose weight just eat less before drinking. And don't fuckin eat the whole fridge when you come home like most people do. It's as simple as that alcohol doesn't hinder your progress in fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Steve bachall and SikKunt
holy fuck you are so delusional man I really don't wanna go into conversation ever again. You think you figured it all out.

IF you are so wise, show me some pics of your progress of gymmaxxing or leanmaxxing instead of giving people wrong advice wasting their lives away because they are scared that they'll gain fat after drinking alcohol.

Let me get this straight, only thing that matters is calories in vs calories out when you're going drinking and tryna lose weight just eat less before drinking. And don't fuckin eat the whole fridge when you come home like most people do. It's as simple as that alcohol doesn't hinder your progress in fat loss.
Exactly.
Watch this video @fobos
Granted he's gigachad with gigachad genes but still.

Exactly.
Watch this video @fobos
Granted he's gigachad with gigachad genes but still.

I mean dont ever listen to guys who are not doing things what they're preaching, So the only guy that is worth following when it comes to gymcelling is kinobody aka greg o'gallagher. His knowledge is everything that is needed for gymcelling

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
I mean dont ever listen to guys who are not doing things what they're preaching, So the only guy that is worth following when it comes to gymcelling is kinobody aka greg o'gallagher. His knowledge is everything that is needed for gymcelling
Don't know about him, heard bad things about him.
I think "the last natural" is a good guy to follow, he's a no BS type of guy
That bulge
@dicklet4incher

No joke completely blacked out and lost my stomach a couple nights ago. Lost 10 pounds. Any substance abuse should help you lose weight since your body wants to kill itself.

Don't know about him, heard bad things about him.
I think "the last natural" is a good guy to follow, he's a no BS type of guy

@dicklet4incher
Ya but the last natural is a funny guy, you know what I mean he is not all serious. People think that greg is bad cus he's narcissistic, but he's the one who is preaching what he is doing and is getting good results, and if people are into improvement they're gonna listen to him, if people think that he's narcissistic and is doing cringy movies then its their choice. But dude knows his stuff.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt