Alexander Grace • Blackpill/Redpill YouTuber

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Austrian Oak, Chadeep and 4 others
that nofap thread next doors just convinced me to finally do nofap for real this time! then next minute I clicked this thread with that godess with the red bikini ass and I guess I'm back to square one!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Nordiccel, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
that nofap thread next doors just convinced me to finally do nofap for real this time! then next minute I clicked this thread with that godess with the red bikini ass and I guess I'm back to square one!
lol you can get that kind of goddess if u're white 4+/10 5'8+

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and SubhumanCurrycel
I love his videos but I can't stand his voice same with coach black pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Nordiccel
His videos are much more palatable for blue pilled people than Face and lms videos. This guy speaks like an intellectual with an objective outlook on the subject. He doesn't use any of the incel lingo that elicits looks of ridicule from normies. He supports his talking points with studies and interviews, and he also strongly urges his viewers to remain positive and hopeful. On the other hand, while Face also uses studies and video evidence to prove support his argument, he interjects a lot of dark humor and retains a bleak outlook for his viewers (jokes about roping and saying it's over etc.).

My point: if you want to explain to a normie or your parents or whomever why you are unable to get a gf, show them one of this guy's videos (not face's).

• +1
Reactions: thecel, no ascend needed, Timelessbrah and 3 others
Good guy but no point in watching him because i never learn anything new

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 1680
lol you can get that kind of goddess if u're white 4+/10 5'8+
only if I can nofap for long enough to be able to get an erection with her in bed :(

• +1
Reactions: thecel
His videos are much more palatable for blue pilled people than Face and lms videos. This guy speaks like an intellectual with an objective outlook on the subject. He doesn't use any of the incel lingo that elicits looks of ridicule from normies. He supports his talking points with studies and interviews, and he also strongly urges his viewers to remain positive and hopeful. On the other hand, while Face also uses studies and video evidence to prove support his argument, he interjects a lot of dark humor and retains a bleak outlook for his viewers (jokes about roping and saying it's over etc.).

My point: if you want to explain to a normie or your parents or whomever why you are unable to get a gf, show them one of this guy's videos (not face's).
I agree man Alexander Grace is for the normies and FaceandLMS is for the hardcore redpill/blackpill guys

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Timelessbrah and idkagoodusername