ALIBABA HGH MY BLOOD TEST

The giga incel

The giga incel

20 years old ,mentalcel , pro teen girls
Hi,i bought some hgh from alibaba, and i have done blood test after 4/5 days running at 10 UI

the results are a lil bit weird ,cuz am from italy and i dont know the metric sistem, my test levels are 2,5× higher normal limit even if i havent take test just hgh,estrogens are normal.

Hgh in metric sistem are high but its not very important cuz hgh have many variation during the day,igf1 was 636 ug/l ,i listen that normal for a 20 yo is like 250/300 but in my ospital 636 is still considered on "norm" ( see on the right the normal levels based on my ospital)
I aint feeling nothing like carpal tunnel or pain so idk
I still dont understand exactly what this mean,maybe the metric sistem for igf1 and test in my laboratory is different that those who i find on internet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-094616_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201107-094616_Gallery.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 170
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Doesnt mean mch without baseline values

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and xefo
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, manletofpeace81 and Deleted member 10536
Alibaba rat piss?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4614, Vista and 3 others
632 is very high for what i know ,more than 99% of young men for what i know

How long after injection did you get bloods drawn?

There is a level of dimunishing returns at HGH. Even if you take 15 IU of pharma grade HGH, it will probably not give you igf levels higher than what 5 iu would give you.

Check out more plates more dates video about this.

Anyhow you dont have baseline values, so you cant derive anything about the quality of your stuff.

But most likely its real, and you are just a good responder to GH.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, SadnessWYJ, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
If you have that good of a response to GH, START CHEWING.

Hi,i bought some hgh from alibaba, and i have done blood test after 4/5 days running at 10 UI

the results are a lil bit weird ,cuz am from italy and i dont know the metric sistem, my test levels are 2,5× higher normal limit even if i havent take test just hgh,estrogens are normal.

Hgh in metric sistem are high but its not very important cuz hgh have many variation during the day,igf1 was 636 ug/l ,i listen that normal for a 20 yo is like 250/300 but in my ospital 636 is still considered on "norm" ( see on the right the normal levels based on my ospital)
I still dont understand exactly what this mean,maybe the metric sistem for igf1 and test in my laboratory is different that those who i find on internet
Which company did you buy from

Gh serum of 17, still need to know how long the time span was from when you injected to getting tested. But 17 gh serum for 10 iu of gh is underdosed. What was your source?

Dyorotic was 800+ on peptides. Your hgh must be underdosed.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Good_Little_Goy and RAITEIII
sounds a bit like hcg which will boost your testosterone by 3x or so
it's commonly sold as fake hgh as they have similar user experiences
buy a pregnancy test and test the 'hgh' if it comes back positive then it's hcg

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and hairyballscel

Great post OP

You are at the very top end of all reference ranges. I think it's safe to assume it's real HGH because if you had those values natty you wouldn't have needed to inject in the first place.
You gonna make it bro! Ascension incoming.

What shop on alibaba did you buy from?

Dyorotic was 800+ on peptides. Your hgh must be underdosed.
Link to his post? More dates more plates was 460 whit 3 UI of pharma grade
And i was using it for few days
Also 800 is the extreme maximum level can reach,a study found people whit 15ui of pharma after 1 week were 800

• +1
sounds a bit like hcg which will boost your testosterone by 3x or so
it's commonly sold as fake hgh as they have similar user experiences
buy a pregnancy test and test the 'hgh' if it comes back positive then it's hcg
Nah,i was that high whit mk667 only too 5 moth age,and i started using hgh 2 month ago
Plus my estrogens are low

• Woah
Link to his post? More dates more plates was 460 whit 3 UI of pharma grade
And i was using it for few days
Also 800 is the extreme maximum level can reach,a study found people whit 15ui of pharma after 1 week were 800

• +1
Respect to @nelson the forefather of alibaba HGH

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
I canged alibaba source,my skin whit new hgh mark is waaay better

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Which source are you using

• +1
Reactions: xefo
ok but are you getting taller? (if yes how much?)