alibaba HGH

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
where is the proof that its even legitimate? I keep hearing people say that it's been lab tested and confirmed to be real, yet I havent seen a single actual report on it

I did the calculations. 20 IU of pharma-grade HGH a day for a month from the source I found came out to be $1000+ a month. compare this to alibaba where its only about $300. if alibaba HGH is truly legitimate then it would be one hell of a money saver

Last edited:
I sneaked my Alibaba HGH for my IT firm's drug testing urine sample and they bought it
Conclusion? Rat piss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
I sneaked my Alibaba HGH for my IT firm's drug testing urine sample and they bought it
Conclusion? Rat piss
High IQ if not larping

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
better to just take peptides if you cant afford real gh

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and WadlowMaxxing
better to just take peptides if you cant afford real gh
already spent $500+ on peptides. dont want them anymore.

heres my current plan:
if I'm forced to use alibaba HGH, I will dose it at 30 IU a day ($500/month). if my pharma-grade source comes through, I will dose it at 15-20 IU a day ($1500+/month)

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and JustBeCurry
already spent $500+ on peptides. dont want them anymore.

heres my current plan:
if I'm forced to use alibaba HGH, I will dose it at 30 IU a day ($500/month). if my pharma-grade source comes through, I will dose it at 15-20 IU a day ($1500+/month)
did they not work or what?

did they not work or what?
got a very negligible amount of growth using hexarelin, igf-1 lr3 and aromasin in a month. about 3/4s of an inch. completely stopped after that. I'm convinced HGH is what I need now, so I can actually control the potency of the doses.

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_, HeavenAdmιn and JustBeCurry
got a very negligible amount of growth using hexarelin, igf-1 lr3 and aromasin in a month. about 3/4s of an inch. completely stopped after that. I'm convinced HGH is what I need now, so I can actually control the potency of the doses.
oh I was just talking in terms of gh and igf-1, because I'm going to use peptides for frame and gymcelling rather than height

• +1
3/4 inch in just a month is insane+15-20iu is ridiculous dose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, xefo, here and 4 others
3/4 inch in just a month is insane+15-20iu is ridiculous dose
its confirmed. took a bunch of other shit as well, but I doubt they did anything. it was really only the peptides and aromasin IMO. in total, spent about $700 on heightmaxing.

as for the doses, no, 15-20 IU is perfectly fine for heightmaxing at this age.

its confirmed. took a bunch of other shit as well, but I doubt they did anything. it was really only the peptides and aromasin IMO. in total, spent about $700 on heightmaxing.

as for the doses, no, 15-20 IU is perfectly fine for heightmaxing at this age.
15-20 is still ridiculous. idk how you're not satisfied with 3/4inch in 1month. that's 9inches/year growthrate

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and TITUS
15-20 is still ridiculous. idk how you're not satisfied with 3/4inch in 1month. that's 9inches/year growthrate
that growth rate is assuming its consistent - it is not. continued with the same protocol for another month, didn't grow another millimeter. thats why I'm switching to HGH

dosages being "ridiculous" are dependent on your weight, height and age. what you consider too much or too little may not be the case for others. after doing the calculations I'm confident that 15-20 IU of pharma grade HGH would be perfect for me. I would do 30-35 IU of alibaba HGH since it is underdosed

• +1
qingdao chemicals, the first supplier that pops up when you search for HGH on alibaba, will refuse to sell you HGH if you mention anything about having it lab tested.
I still have not found a single actual lab test

edit: scratch that. qingdao chemicals and qingdao ocean are two different companies. qingdao is just a city in china, lol. still a possibility that they're legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Norvo in Russia costs 70$, don't know if it's partially paid by the government, nevertheless it's an order of magnitude cheaper than in US.
The chinese bugmen can produce it for another order of magnitude cheaper probably, so most likely legit just by this calculations, everything is done in China today even most pharma raws.
Your plan sounds retarded, at least take some bloods and measure your igf on pepetides.

qingdao chemicals, the first supplier that pops up when you search for HGH on alibaba, will refuse to sell you HGH if you mention anything about having it lab tested.
I still have not found a single actual lab test

edit: scratch that. qingdao chemicals and qingdao ocean are two different companies. qingdao is just a city in china, lol. still a possibility that they're legit
I bought from some Qingdao and first thing i told them was i would be testing them lol. Im doing bloods again in like 3 weeks, been trusting them in the meantime.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sh.north_, HeavenAdmιn and WadlowMaxxing
Norvo in Russia costs 70$, don't know if it's partially paid by the government, nevertheless it's an order of magnitude cheaper than in US.
The chinese bugmen can produce it for another order of magnitude cheaper probably, so most likely legit just by this calculations, everything is done in China today even most pharma raws.
Your plan sounds retarded, at least take some bloods and measure your igf on pepetides.

I bought from some Qingdao and first thing i told them was i would be testing them lol. Im doing bloods again in like 3 weeks, been trusting them in the meantime.
pre and post blood tests are already planned for the HGH. tell me whats retarded about it

• +1

How did your bloods go? I'm injecting my hgh from them as well

• +1
Where the hell did you get IGF-1?

• +1
Where the hell did you get IGF-1?
not IGF-1, IGF-1 LR3. its a more potent, longer lasting version of IGF-1

if you want sources for either one I have multiple

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and WadlowMaxxing
not IGF-1, IGF-1 LR3. its a more potent, longer lasting version of IGF-1

if you want sources for either one I have multiple
You're certain it wasn't fake?

• +1
You're certain it wasn't fake?
got it from peptidesciences which has been trusted for a while. had sugar cravings as well. never did a blood or lab test so no I'm not certain.

IGF-1 sources I have are all from U.S.A. based laboratories cited in actual research papers, those should certainly be real

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and clavicel
How did your bloods go? I'm injecting my hgh from them as well
Did bloods before taking anything to check baseline, will do bloods again once im few weeks into my cycle.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and HeavenAdmιn
got it from peptidesciences which has been trusted for a while. had sugar cravings as well. never did a blood or lab test so no I'm not certain.

IGF-1 sources I have are all from U.S.A. based laboratories cited in actual research papers, those should certainly be real
can u pm pharma hgh source? have you thought about buying pharma Chinese hgh?

Did bloods before taking anything to check baseline, will do bloods again once im few weeks into my cycle.
Make sure to tag me if you make a thread or pm me bro, I'm really interested

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Then why are you buying alibaba HGH. Also there's a level of diminishing returns with HGH after 8 ius so even if you double it and take 16 ius since were assuming its underdosed it still comes out to half of your calculations.
read the OP. a lower dose of the pharma-grade HGH would be $1500+ a month compared to a higher dose of alibaba HGH for $300 a month. it is obvious why I'm looking into the potential of alibaba HGH. every PED has diminishing returns, everybody knows that. however there is never a specific diminishing return value for everybody. your HGH dose should be calculated based on your goal, age, weight, and height. 15-20 IUs is optimal for the goal of growing taller.

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
read the OP. a lower dose of the pharma-grade HGH would be $1500+ a month compared to a higher dose of alibaba HGH for $300 a month. it is obvious why I'm looking into the potential of alibaba HGH. every PED has diminishing returns, everybody knows that. however there is never a specific diminishing return value for everybody. your HGH dose should be calculated based on your goal, age, weight, and height. 15-20 IUs is optimal for the goal of growing taller.
with the price you listed in your source, pharma grade hgh would still come out to $288-$576/per month (4-8 ius ed). and yes you are right that dosages do vary depending on age, weight, height etc which is why I listed the highest range to begin with. and jfl at your logic even your ranges are retarded as hell "ehh 15-20 ius ed maybed even 30 hell if I know".

with the price you listed in your source, pharma grade hgh would still come out to $288-$576/per month (4-8 ius ed). and yes you are right that dosages do vary depending on age, weight, height etc which is why I listed the highest range to begin with. and jfl at your logic even your ranges are retarded as hell "ehh 15-20 ius ed maybed even 30 hell if I know".
4-8 IU pharma-grade would be $450-$900 a month, not even close to what you mentioned. my "logic" isnt as black and white as youre making it out to be either, you just sound retarded

alibaba is good for nootropics

fucking dumbass faggot
somatrope is out of stock so I did my calculations with genotropin, lol

keep getting worked up over numbers retard

where is the proof that its even legitimate? I keep hearing people say that it's been lab tested and confirmed to be real, yet I havent seen a single actual report on it

I did the calculations. 20 IU of pharma-grade HGH a day for a month from the source I found came out to be $1000+ a month. compare this to alibaba where its only about $300. if alibaba HGH is truly legitimate then it would be one hell of a money saver
I'm using Chinese blue tops right now (Rat cum) and I'm going to test my IGF-1 levels. If i'm way above natty levels we can conclude with certainty that the HGH is legit.

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
somatrope is out of stock so I did my calculations with genotropin, lol

keep getting worked up over numbers retard

The only numbers im getting worked up over are the dosages you keep throwing around you autistic fuck.

The only numbers im getting worked up over are the dosages you keep throwing around you autistic fuck.
youre sperging out over nothing. I already said your dosage depends on numerous different factors, theres never a dosage set in stone for everyone.

the dosages I've been "throwing around" are 15-20 IU for pharma-grade and 30 IU for alibaba, those never changed. only thing thats been thrown around was you as a child since youre a shit for brained monkey who gets overwhelmed over a couple of numbers

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
youre sperging out over nothing. I already said your dosage depends on numerous different factors, theres never a dosage set in stone for everyone.

the dosages I've been "throwing around" are 15-20 IU for pharma-grade and 30 IU for alibaba, those never changed. only thing thats been thrown around was you as a child since youre a shit for brained monkey who gets overwhelmed over a couple of numbers
How are you I’m just turned 17 will it work for
Me

Look at steroid forums, with educated people. Not looksmax forums with 12 year old idiots.