All better hope the blackpill doesnt become mainstream

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Specially the knowledge about what makes a man good looking (aside from obvious shit like height and muscles which are already known).

Look at what happened with the gym. Fomrerly you would be special if you had a trained body. Now everybody and their dog goes to the gym so you don't gain any advantage.

Personally (and I think other users on the forum experineced this one) I have an advantage on lean face while almost every other normie has a dull plain face because its not common knowledge how important facial leanness is. If it became mainstream and every guy was leanmaxxing, the competition would just get harsher and harsher.

If there is already enough competition with the majority of normies not having a clue about looks, imagine masses of blackpilled normies that do have this knowledge. it would become hell on earth for men. And sure they wont go get leforts and other shit but for example, just everyone leanfacemaxxing would be an incredibly dramatic increase in overall life difficulty for men. And yes, The leanmaxxing example is biased because its the part I took advantage of, but there are many otehr softmaxes and things that can also make things more difficult for everyone if it becomes mainstream.

There are many incels now compared to the past, and blckpilled knowledgeade about looks among masses of male normies is a bad thing. Sure in the past I once tried to blackpill some friends when they asked about how to get sharp face, and they didnt even have the initiative to start a diet or anything, but I am just some isolated case for them, not enough motivation as "he is just one guy, might not even work for me", but if suddenly everyone talks about it and becomes very popular, these formerly lazy normies would find motivation to try, since a mainstream advice will definitely be more popular than an isolated guy friend telling you it. By the way im never trying to blackpill anyone ever again, after I gave it a second thought about creating unnecesary competition.

And speaking of competition I am not talking just about competition for dating. If every single male is better looking on average, your overall quality of life will be worse as you will stand lower compared to your peers (if you stood better, things will be more even, if you stood bad, you will have it even worse), since halo effect is not only based in your rating, but your rating compared to other men around you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9380 and 19 others
I just hope normies don't realise a lean face is life and cope with mewing and jaw massages, cause everyone and their mom in florida is a bloated manlet

Also doesn't only 3% of the male population go to a gym consistently enough to make noticable changes

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9779, Ponder and 8 others
Qoves is single handedly blackpilling normies

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
I just hope normies don't realise a lean face is life and cope with mewing and jaw massages, cause everyone and their mom in florida is a bloated manlet

Exactly. I want normies bloated

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 11292 and 4 others
Literally this. I see all the faggots on here and on other incel forums saying “WE NEED BLACKPILL TO BE MAINSTREAM HURR DURR”. Like, just think for a second you stupid fucks. Do you really want people to looksmax, especially normies and chads to the point that when truecels like some of us gain no advantage from it? Just lol at their stupidity.

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel, Vvvvxxxx, audreyen and 6 others

His channel got insanely popular last year. He's just about to hit 200.000 subscribers and already has one video with almost 2 million views and one with 1.2 million. He gained most subscribers in February last year, let's hope that one of his videos doesn't go viral again, but now that he has almost 200k the chances of a video going viral are much higher than before. This site is doomed.

Screenshot 2021 01 17 at 033859
Screenshot 2021 01 17 at 033921
Screenshot 2021 01 17 at 034359

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Ponder, Danish_Retard and 6 others
His channel got insanely popular last year. He's just about to hit 200.000 subscribers and already has one video with almost 2 million views and one with 1.2 million. He gained most subscribers in February last year, let's hope that one of his videos doesn't go viral again, but now that he has almost 200k the chances of a video going viral are much higher than before. This site is doomed.

View attachment 932947 View attachment 932948 View attachment 932967
Let's mass report his page that it's supporting incels and it will get shut down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Jew_Supremacist, OOGABOOGA and 16 others
Specially the knowledge about what makes a man good looking (aside from obvious shit like height and muscles which are already known).

Look at what happened with the gym. Fomrerly you would be special if you had a trained body. Now everybody and their dog goes to the gym so you don't gain any advantage.

Personally (and I think other users on the forum experineced this one) I have an advantage on lean face while almost every other normie has a dull plain face because its not common knowledge how important facial leanness is. If it became mainstream and every guy was leanmaxxing, the competition would just get harsher and harsher.

If there is already enough competition with the majority of normies not having a clue about looks, imagine masses of blackpilled normies that do have this knowledge. it would become hell on earth for men. And sure they wont go get leforts and other shit but for example, just everyone leanfacemaxxing would be an incredibly dramatic increase in overall life difficulty for men. And yes, The leanmaxxing example is biased because its the part I took advantage of, but there are many otehr softmaxes and things that can also make things more difficult for everyone if it becomes mainstream.

There are many incels now compared to the past, and blckpilled knowledgeade about looks among masses of male normies is a bad thing. Sure in the past I once tried to blackpill some friends when they asked about how to get sharp face, and they didnt even have the initiative to start a diet or anything, but I am just some isolated case for them, not enough motivation as "he is just one guy, might not even work for me", but if suddenly everyone talks about it and becomes very popular, these formerly lazy normies would find motivation to try, since a mainstream advice will definitely be more popular than an isolated guy friend telling you it. By the way im never trying to blackpill anyone ever again, after I gave it a second thought about creating unnecesary competition.

And speaking of competition I am not talking just about competition for dating. If every single male is better looking on average, your overall quality of life will be worse as you will stand lower compared to your peers (if you stood better, things will be more even, if you stood bad, you will have it even worse), since halo effect is not only based in your rating, but your rating compared to other men around you.
Most normies do looksmax to an extent. They would never admit that to you irl. Most guys who do jaw surgeries are normies itself.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9779, syke and 1 other person

Also doesn't only 3% of the male population go to a gym consistently enough to make noticable changes
Even less, cause many gymcels go too far and only appeal to fags jfl.

Greek god body or death tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, syke, BigBoy and 1 other person
It seriously doesn't matter, how lean you are or gym maxxed you are, if you're below 184 cm it's over, the market won't get even if a few normies start working out, you can't alter the metric which is the bell curve of the height distribution that favours the top 20%

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Danish_Retard
Nah blackpill too brutal and thankfully it has the association with incels which is a godsend. Normies would never be associated w the underbelly of society, the women-hating incels, after all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others

there is a pretty famous tiktok account called mr.mandibulas (aka mr jaw jfl) that's also pretty popular in spain, a friend of mine told who follows him told me about mewing and i acted like i had no idea what he was talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Ponder, datboijj and 3 others
Chad with 8 inches is gonna become gigachad with 10 inches and stay young with full head of hair till forever XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 9779, BigBoy and 2 others
Is going to speed up evolution

• JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
Nah blackpill too brutal and thankfully it has the association with incels which is a godsend. Normies would never be associated w the underbelly of society, the women-hating incels, after all.
Unironically true. Blackpill doesnt just come in the form of looks. It's a package. Being an infamous misogynist "incel" is part of this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: syke and Going2KillMyself

Very true
Before just being lean and having a six pack was considered ripped.
I literally knew 4-5 guys that started roiding/SARMs aged 16-17 because they could no longer stand out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 9568 and 5'8manlet
Is going to speed up evolution
Why do u want it to speed up now moron? It can wait till height, hair growth and dick size can be properly manipulated. Then everyone would have a fair shot at life if by default u are tall, full head of hair and huge dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Very true
Before just being lean and having a six pack was considered ripped.
I literally knew 4-5 guys that started roiding/SARMs aged 16-17 because they could no longer stand out

Gym has diminishing returns after u have an “athletic” physique. Going on PEDS can be a severe looksmin with collagen and hair on top of looking like you are compensating.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Why do u want it to speed up now moron? It can wait till height, hair growth and dick size can be properly manipulated. Then everyone would have a fair shot at life if by default u are tall, full head of hair and huge dick.
Now itd make things be even more unfair because chad has better genetics so whatever he does will have twice as results than an incel

Gym has diminishing returns after u have an “athletic” physique. Going on PEDS can be a severe looksmin with collagen and hair on top of looking like you are compensating.
Yea
Shoulda mentioned one of the guys bloatmaxxed and trained like a 60IQ degen then tore his bicep.
Last I saw of him he just looked like a regular fatass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Going2KillMyself
lean maxxing is just losing weight, everyone on earth knows about it bro

• +1
Reactions: Ponder and syke

Yea
Shoulda mentioned one of the guys bloatmaxxed and trained like a 60IQ degen then tore his bicep.
Last I saw of him he just looked like a regular fatass

One strong indicator that blackpill has gone fully mainstream: u see a legion of people autistically training their neck as often as their abs or biceps — that’s when u know things have changed

• +1
Reactions: Ponder and SubhumanCurrycel
Most users here know about the blackpill and still they don´t do shit JFL.

What makes you think normies would be any different?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 11292, syke and 1 other person
lean maxxing is just losing weight, everyone on earth knows about it bro
Yh but this is more of a foid thing or clearly obese dudes. Too many people think that getting huge(ly bloated) "in the gym" is aesthethic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

I hate him
He always finds a way to mess it up
He Doesn't have enough all around knowledge on his topics
Too much guesses. He also falls for the "conventional" meme
Also He thinks AVERAGE faces are more attractive than extremely rare attractive faces
This pisses me off the most

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
I hate him
Also He thinks AVERAGE faces are more attractive than extremely rare attractive faces
Thats a good thing, give the normies the wrong idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and datboijj
jfl
think for a while, if it becomes the norm
instead of getting rejected by vague reasoning
they will start saying "I only like guys with eye area like gandy", "You look low T", "recessed jaw"

well if you look at south korea which is like blackpilled nation
there is even a term called "ulzzang"

and they openly talk about liking men with broad shoulders, 180cm+ height and stuff
at the same time, south korea's birth rate is beyond fucked up

chill and see the world collapse

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder and syke
Lol even if blackpill becomes mainstream it won't matter because most people aren't autists and have more to worry about in life than looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
jfl
think for a while, if it becomes the norm
instead of getting rejected by vague reasoning
they will start saying "I only like guys with eye area like gandy", "You look low T", "recessed jaw"

well if you look at south korea which is like blackpilled nation
there is even a term called "ulzzang"
View attachment 933030
and they openly talk about liking men with broad shoulders, 180cm+ height and stuff
at the same time, south korea's birth rate is beyond fucked up
View attachment 933041

chill and see the world collapse
Koreans still value retarded things like small skulls and completely V head shapes
Also constantly looking like someone creamed on your face
So it evens out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
its fine 99% of the shit that makes u attractive is hair, height, and bones which are unchangeable for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Men's plastic surgery isn't going mainstream anytime soon.

• +1
Reactions: syke

I informed mods over 100s of time to make this site private

Lol even if blackpill becomes mainstream it won't matter because most people aren't autists and have more to worry about in life than looks
Like? You realize the stupidity of what you just said right?
Koreans still value retarded things like small skulls and completely V head shapes
Also constantly looking like someone creamed on your face
So it evens out
the fuck?
Dick size can, can't it? Height> LL. Hair growth? Hair system or hope to god fin or dut or the AR blockers + prostaglandin drugs will stop the reaper

Most users here know about the blackpill and still they don´t do shit JFL.

What makes you think normies would be any different?
They don't have the money to surgerymax bro, you do realize it costs ~100k USD to really transform into Chadlite (from Normie or incel)?
Hasn't misogyny been growing?

Men's plastic surgery isn't going mainstream anytime soon.
~95% of plastic surgery patients are women, and the overall number has been trending down since the late 90's.

~95% of plastic surgery patients are women, and the overall number has been trending down since the late 90's.
It's over 20 years since the late '90s. We need to focus on this moment.

I hate him
It's a good thing actually, if he keeps fooling normies by being actually misinformed, that's a good thing for us. Normies should never know the truth about what makes a man's face attractive to women. The less competition the better.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I doubt it. The reverse blackpill has already been mainstream for decades and pretty much every foid ever is tryhard makeupmaxxing, clothing-appealmaxxing and getting plastic surgeries at a much higher rate than men

implying that GMOs didn’t ruin normies faces already.

Start gaslighting normies asap

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
chad or death

A mewing video on tiktok got 1 mil likes. it's about to happen