All Girls Are Fucking Whores ( You will die as a lonely fucking bully victim dog) COMEBACK THREAD

i think i'm confused tbh. I'm pretty much just saying I'm not gonna dwell on it cause I can't do anything about it.
nobody is defeated B.actually no one gives a shit what im saying tho is that it will eventually be over if i end up having a daughter in the west cause she will most likely be part of the 99.9% of females that are complete degenerates

• +1
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
you guys aren't getting me. yes this shit is the truth but I'm not finna become defeated about it. there's nothing you can do about it.
JFL @ this
no one wants to get to you
i dont care what you will do after this thread
these are just fax i dont care how your mindset will change after.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PYT
i mean even as a muslim you gotta worry about your woman's past.im still virgin and will always be untill marriage, only lifefuel left is that muslim countries arent as degenerate as the west so higher chance of finding a worthy woman that respects herself
Indeed boyo trad family is lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 2587
you assumed the person slaying was simping for the girls
glad you agree doe, its the only option in 2020
its just for fun wording...

• +1
Reactions: malignant
nobody is defeated B.actually no one gives a shit what im saying tho is that it will eventually be over if i end up having a daughter in the west cause she will most likely be part of the 99.9% of females that are complete degenerates
yeah i misread. thought you guys were whining about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
@PYT You will never find a virgin trad wife in jewmerica never forget this goyim. All the females in your school are wearing tighter clothes and wearing more makeup and losing their v-cards and in the future you will marry a non virgin (if you do your a cuck never forget this). Only way to fix this is to become religious never forget this

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 9072
your trad family only exists in your sims 4 game
admit it your life is worthless.
sometimes you say some facts but sometimes your coping is just too strong.in muslim countries alot of females dont even go out in public alone exactly to avoid turning into a degenerate bitch.so how the fuck are you telling me the west is like over there?yes there are sluts everywhere but whts funny is that most sluts over there are on some western mentality shit wearing western clothes and shit instead of jellabas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 2587
@PYT You will never find a virgin trad wife in jewmerica never forget this goyim. All the females in your school are wearing tighter clothes and wearing more makeup and losing their v-cards and in the future you will marry a non virgin (if you do your a cuck never forget this). Only way to fix this is to become religious never forge this
you will never find a virgin trad wife in middle east either
why?
cuz its a myth
you are a recessed fucking dog no one wants to touch you even with a stick
your trad wife is currently giga deep throating some ethnic cock
while she will lie to you just to beta bux her

sometimes you say some facts but sometimes your coping is just too strong.in muslim countries alot of females dont even go out in public alone exactly to avoid turning into a degenerate bitch.so how the fuck are you telling me the west is like over there?yes there are sluts everywhere but whts funny is that most sluts over there are on some western mentality shit wearing western clothes and shit instead of jellabas
He’s coping jfl he wishes to have connections to trad families and trad family values. He will never know the feeling of having a wife wear a scarf to hide her hair while he has to date full blown sluts whose minds have been plagued by Jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and PYT
@PYT You will never find a virgin trad wife in jewmerica never forget this goyim. All the females in your school are wearing tighter clothes and wearing more makeup and losing their v-cards and in the future you will marry a non virgin (if you do your a cuck never forget this). Only way to fix this is to become religious never forget this
I never brought up religion . why are you saying this to me bro bro

Giga cope
where is this exists? Isis states?
shut the fuck up, iranian women having the same amount of sex as western despite religion
dont care

He’s coping jfl he wishes to have connections to trad families and trad family values. He will never know the feeling of having a wife wear a scarf to hide her hair while he has to date full blown sluts whose minds have been plagued by Jews
you should hide your subhuman recessed jaw in a scarf you retarded fucking subhuman
you trad wife only exists in sims 4 you are rotting your perma virgin life away you self harming dog

I never brought up religion . why are you saying this to me bro bro
You called us doomers jfl. Real blackpill is focusing on your academics and money-maxxing to wife a virgin trad wife. Which can only be achieved through religion

you should hide your subhuman recessed jaw in a scarf you retarded fucking subhuman
you trad wife only exists in sims 4 you are rotting your perma virgin life away you self harming dog
My urine has more dignity then you

Giga cope
where is this exists? Isis states?
shut the fuck up, iranian women having the same amount of sex as western despite religion
dont care
please try to be reasonable im saying that some females in morocco for examples want to stay in their home untill they get married so that when a man asks about her,she likes him and he wanna marry her she will be reputationmaxxed.in our culture thats extremely important.women are scared of not getting married and men are not gonna marry sluts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and PYT
You called us doomers jfl. Real blackpill is focusing on your academics and money-maxxing to wife a virgin trad wife. Which can only be achieved through religion
i misread some shit y'all said ended up confused. i don't want a virgin wife because im not getting married

My urine has more dignity then you
your traid mother is currently raped by your peers you utter degenerate subhuman
you live in a dream world you perma virgin cuck
you will never find a wife you dwarf fucking self harming dog
you are a delusional malnourished fragile utter subhuman

i misread some shit y'all said ended up confused. i don't want a virgin wife because im not getting married
Why not jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT
please try to be reasonable im saying that some females in morocco for examples want to stay in their home untill they get married so that when a man asks about her,she likes him and he wanna marry her she will be reputationmaxxed.in our culture thats extremely important.women are scared of not getting married and men are not gonna marry sluts
i already adressed this point
you are just making 180 at this point.

i already adressed this point
you are just making 180 at this point.
your point makes no sense tho how is she supposed to be a slut if she stays with her father everyday all day long and doesent want to go out alone in order to reputationmaxx and get a man?women there arent like in the west where they can work themselves and only need a man to fuck some foids in muslim countries NEED to get married so that their man can provide for her so she HAS to stay virgin cause if not no faggot will ever wanna marry her.

your point makes no sense tho how is she supposed to be a slut if she stays with her father everyday all day long and doesent want to go out alone in order to reputationmaxx and get a man?women there arent like in the west where they can work themselves and only need a man to fuck some foids in muslim countries NEED to get married so that their man can provide for her so she HAS to stay virgin cause if not no faggot will ever wanna marry her.
You can find these said it already jfl
1 in a million only in fucking islamic states
because they are getting fucked too
+
only for rich chad

giga over for you

just find one in a million theory

You can find these said it already jfl
1 in a million only in fucking islamic states
because they are getting fucked too
+
only for rich chad
moneymaxx point you just made makes sense but its not 1 in 1million maybe in the west.i have 2 female cousins older than me and they got married and when i visited them on holydays in morocco they always covered themselves and are nowhere near as degenerate as western women,when they go out its always with their mom or their dad.we went to the market and since one of my cousin is high tier becky a thugmaxxed faggot tried to hit on her and she insulted him and he was chadlite at least that was when i realized that in the west its truly over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and goat2x
moneymaxx point you just made makes sense but its not 1 in 1million maybe in the west.i have 2 female cousins older than me and they got married and when i visited them on holydays in morocco they always covered themselves and are nowhere near as degenerate as western women,when they go out its always with their mom or their dad.we went to the market and since one of my cousin is high tier becky a thugmaxxed faggot tried to hit on her and she insulted him and he was chadlite at least that was when i realized that in the west its truly over
Ok you have a chance said it already what are u arguing?
its a very low chance
she will probably lie to you but keep dreaming about it i. dont.care
degeneration just plays a factor
all women born like this
if you would say to a muslim women "you are free"
she would do the same.

giga over for you

just find one in a million theory
i told you that there are sluts here too you didnt prove that the women there are as sluts as in the west all you did is prove that some of them are which is something i told you to begin with

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
i told you that there are sluts here too you didnt prove that the women there are as sluts as in the west all you did is prove that some of them are which is something i told you to begin with
The concept of a hymen that can be purchased online originated a short while ago in China targeting the Middle Eastern market

• +1
Ok you have a chance said it already what are u arguing?
its a very low chance
she will probably lie to you but keep dreaming about it i. dont.care
degeneration just plays a factor
all women born like this
if you would say to a muslim women "you are free"
she would do the same.
i never said the contrary you degenerate faggot ofc she would be a slut if she COULD but thats exactly my point.in based muslim countried they CANT because their life depends on it.so at the end everyone is happy,the men get virgin non slut females and females get men to provide for them

i never said the contrary you degenerate faggot ofc she would be a slut if she COULD but thats exactly my point.in based muslim countried they CANT because their life depends on it.so at the end everyone is happy,the men get virgin non slut females and females get men to provide for them
shut the fuck up you virgin pussy
they are buying fake tests in the middle easts as well you are a degenerate living in sims 4 bitchass fucking low iq faggot.
just shut your mouth son.

your whore girlfriend is getting raped at gunpoint as we talk
but she will lie to you just to betabuxx
its over for you peanutskull and micro brain

shut the fuck up you virgin pussy
they are buying fake tests in the middle easts as well you are a degenerate living in sims 4 bitchass fucking low iq faggot.
just shut your mouth son.
man this iq mog is unreal im so proud of myself tbh when the dog gets intellectually raped he starts barking

it is what it is
accept that your mom, grandma,sister, daughter are/will be all fucking used up whores
who jumps on dicks shamelessly
imagine seeing your mom, daughter, future wife in a state like this:

View attachment 670379View attachment 670381View attachment 670383View attachment 670380
View attachment 670389View attachment 670425

choked, screaming, beat up, screaming like a fucking whore. in a degrading way.
while imagine the INVERTED as a guy you arent getting degraded at all,since
you are the one dominating. you arent the one who getting choked and shit.

"
muh muh just get a virgin jb as a gf"
-Social reject psl 0.5 looksmax.me users

lets be honest, if you are not a 15 year old chad you wont get a virgin jb girlfriend
you fucking recessed fragile cuck
look at that fat mexican dwarf looser who got cucked @BrendioEEE
ogaa bogaa i have a virgin gf
View attachment 670399
when in reality she already had been her asshole gaped by dudes while you
are betabuxxing her and crying for her
View attachment 670400
View attachment 670401

"well actually i just want to slay"
-psl 3 abominaton degenerate,nerd twink looksmax user v2.0

View attachment 670408
reminder that you Spend hours/days/weeks to wageslave, get knowledge in general
while the whore you are simping for is getting her asshole fucking annihalated

View attachment 670416

tl:dr i will become asexual : im hitting my dick with a hammer, slamming my head to the wall relentlessly as we speak.
View attachment 670415

@PYT @Good_Little_Goy @ThreadMatters @brbbrah @SubhumanCurrycel @BigBiceps @Dukeys
Ascending to chad at 15 and getting a Virgin jb so to speak

man this iq mog is unreal im so proud of myself tbh when the dog gets intellectually raped he starts barking
you are the one started insulting me first you low iq idiot
i provided facts thats why you cried
" degenerate faggot "

you are honestly a bug eating stunted little bitch kill yourself i iq mogged you like 3 times in one week you beta cuck

your whore girlfriend is getting raped at gunpoint as we talk
but she will lie to you just to betabuxx
its over for you peanutskull and micro brain
not all of them you dumbass why do you wanna drag everyone into your degeneracy?females over ther have to stay virgins and dickfree until marriage cause their life depends on it let alone the ones that do it for religious purposes most of all.keep coping

you are the one started insulting me first you low iq idiot
i provided facts thats why you cried
" degenerate faggot "

you are honestly a bug eating stunted little bitch kill yourself i iq mogged you like 3 times in one week you beta cuck
read my latest reply you dumb fuck i started insulting cause its mind blowing how someone can be based but as soon as we say facts that somehow include islam you become retarded

not all of them you dumbass why do you wanna drag everyone into your degeneracy?females over ther have to stay virgins and dickfree until marriage cause their life depends on it let alone the ones that do it for religious purposes most of all.keep coping
you fucking idiot obviously not all of them
thats why i said 1 in a million
your degenerate muslim buddies want to find a trad wife aswell but in reality its 1 in a million
already proved you wrong
you are just a fucking idiot at this point
your trad wife is being fucked rn

read my latest reply you dumb fuck i started insulting cause its mind blowing how someone can be based but as soon as we say facts that somehow include islam you become retarded
then dont cry about it like a fucking pissweak sand iq fucking ape you are
someone should slap you for being this dumb

Based.
@BrendioEEE forgot AWALT when we warned him
Look at him now

• +1
you fucking idiot obviously not all of them
thats why i said 1 in a million
your degenerate muslim buddies want to find a trad wife aswell but in reality its 1 in a million
already proved you wrong
you are just a fucking idiot at this point
your trad wife is being fucked rn
so 1 in a million is an exageration then?cause i would say its more around 50% or at best 40% while in the west its 0.0001%

• JFL
your supposed trad wife is 90% of degenerates
have fun finding them with your 1,000,000 muslim buddies you recessed dog

so 1 in a million is an exageration then?cause i would say its more around 50% or at best 40% while in the west its 0.0001%
you would say in reality you are a giga subhuman
even if she is a virgin she wont choose you
bc you are a perma virgin fucking bug eating stunted looser

your supposed trad wife is 90% of degenerates
have fun finding them with your 1,000,000 muslim buddies you recessed dog

you seriously need to go to morocco i have been in both muslim and western countries so i saw reality much better than you,i know about that virginity repair shit cause i heard some moroccan sluts talking about it so no shit buuuuuuutttttt they are much less degenerate than you think .avarage foid in the west vs avarage foid in muslim county
VS

you would say in reality you are a giga subhuman
even if she is a virgin she wont choose you
bc you are a perma virgin fucking bug eating stunted looser
you know what?the she wont choose you argument makes much more sense than the retarde argument before that.still,you never saw my face so all you can do is keep trying to bully me while im here satisfied of my giga iq mog

did read

• +1