All Girls Are Fucking Whores ( You will die as a lonely fucking bully victim dog) COMEBACK THREAD

you seriously need to go to morocco i have been in both muslim and western countries so i saw reality much better than you,i know about that virginity repair shit cause i heard some moroccan sluts talking about it so no shit buuuuuuutttttt they are much less degenerate than you think .avarage foid in the west vs avarage foid in muslim county
View attachment 670618 VS View attachment 670622
dont care
lets do some math here
nearly all muslim men want a virgin trad wife
virgin trad wife only exists in middle east
probably 60% are fake too
of that 40% only like 2-3% good looking
you are looking for the 2-3%
sand you are a bottom 1% percent fucking subhuman abomination
your brain is literally non existent and you are a recessed fucking subhuman
its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
you would say in reality you are a giga subhuman
even if she is a virgin she wont choose you
bc you are a perma virgin fucking bug eating stunted looser
keep crying for zak the giga iq mogger,this is me right now

keep crying for zak the giga iq mogger,this is me right now

its the 2nd time i logic mogged you
first with the gays
now this
its impossible to find a girlfriend for you let alone a virgin muslim one
you are just a recessed manlet fucking degenerate lets be honest
only the wind will touch your fragile small dick

dont care
lets do some math here
nearly all muslim men want a virgin trad wife
virgin trad wife only exists in middle east
probably 60% are fake too
of that 40% only like 2-3% good looking
you are looking for the 2-3%
sand you are a bottom 1% percent fucking subhuman abomination
your brain is literally non existent and you are a recessed fucking subhuman
its over for you.
good argument, could of said that from the begging and i would have thought that you are an iqcel subhuman.iqmaxx faggot

good argument, could of said that from the begging and i would have thought that you are an iqcel subhuman.iqmaxx faggot
thats what i said
you are just a degenerate microskulled fucking sandcel
23ZIKA articleLarge 1

its the 2nd time i logic mogged you
first with the gays
now this
its impossible to find a girlfriend for you let alone a virgin muslim one
you are just a recessed manlet fucking degenerate lets be honest
only the wind will touch your fragile small dick
nah dumbass your initial argument was degeneracy in the west = in muslim countries which is so retarded that if i said that i would apologize.i never argued i wouldnt struggle to get the ideal gl muslim stacy in fact i said that before your retarded ass started arguing.get iq mogged

nah dumbass your initial argument was degeneracy in the west = in muslim countries which is so retarded that if i said that i would apologize.i never argued i would struggle to get the ideal gl muslim stacy in fact i said that before your retarded ass started arguing.get iq mogged
no you fucknig idiot
my first arguement was the same
1 in the million cuz degeneracy and hypergamy
you are a fucking idiot you admitted it
just get mogged and gtfih its the 2nd time i destroyed you

also when we talked about about gays you didnt win the iq battle all you did was completely misunderstand my point which was that being gay isnt haram in itself only that FUCKING as a gay is

also when we talked about about gays you didnt win the iq battle all you did was completely misunderstand my point which was that being gay isnt haram in itself only that FUCKING as a gay is
you fucking idiot i explained that you cant live without fucking
they would jump down the bridge 10/8 times jfl
just go back to see your destruction its over for you

you fucking idiot i explained that you cant live without fucking
they would jump down the bridge 10/8 times jfl
just go back to see your destruction its over for you
so your point was that i will struggle to find a gl muslimaxxed stacy as non chad?try harder faggot

Attachments

• Screenshot (273).png
    Screenshot (273).png
    148.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
you implied that muslim women are as degenerate as westerns which is so retarded it makes me wanna hug you

• JFL
so your point was that i will struggle to find a gl muslimaxxed stacy as non chad?try harder faggot
1, i didnt say this to you nice try fag
2, there is a 60%(more if you add westerns) chance that your fake trad is fucking some gigachad so yeah i was right again

1, i didnt say this to you nice try fag
2, there is a 60%(more if you add westerns) chance that your fake trad is fucking some gigachad so yeah i was right again
you didnt say that to me but thats when we started disagreeing i was agreeing with all your points up to that point

you implied that muslim women are as degenerate as westerns which is so retarded it makes me wanna hug you
you just have to be a retarded low iq peasant at this point
"
a follower of the religion of Islam."
western muslims can be just as degenerate as normal westerns keep coping
iq mogged again.

you didnt say that to me but thats when we started disagreeing i was agreeing with all your points up to that point
you are retarded
1 in a million chance said it already from the fucking beginning
never said its impossible

also dont compare roasts and facts

you just have to be a retarded low iq peasant at this point
"
a follower of the religion of Islam."
western muslims can be just as degenerate as normal westerns keep coping
iq mogged again.
oh my god,i never said they cant you dumb fuck.i would even argue that muslim sluts are even sluttier than western sluts cause they feel they are free from religious obligations BUUUUUTTTT this doesent mean that ON AVARAGE muslim countries arent less degenerate.iq mog is too brutal ffs come here give me a hug you faggot,everything is gonna be ok

oh my god,i never said they cant you dumb fuck.i would even argue that muslim sluts are even sluttier than western sluts cause they feel they are free from religious obligations BUUUUUTTTT this doesent mean that ON AVARAGE muslim countries are less degenerate.iq mog is too brutal ffs come here give me a hug you faggot,everything is gonna be ok
View attachment 670653
keep begging for mercy with these pathetic replies
get iq mogged again
you are literally arguing nothing
i destroyed your whole point
you are just backpedalling doing 180s stop
gtfo son.

you are retarded
1 in a million chance said it already from the fucking beginning
never said its impossible
once again bro i started disagreeing with your implications of muslim women being as degenerate as westerns not with the fact a gl muslim stacy is low %

• JFL
once again bro i started disagreeing with your implications of muslim women being as degenerate as westerns not with the fact a gl muslim stacy is low %
cope
i said "your trad wife is getting fucked" to imply that he will never get a stacy virgin cuz he is a subhuman competing for 2-3% also lives in the west
the "virgin" wife he wil get is a washed up whore
you can get a trad muslim wife but its har.d
you are just reading my shit too srsly at this point.

never said
"virgin trad wife dont exists"
i said YOUR virgin trad wife
implying that he is a subhuman worthless smvless dog his trad wife will fake it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
cope
i said "your trad wife is getting fucked" to imply that he will never get a stacy virgin cuz he is a subhuman competing for 2-3% also lives in the west
the "virgin" wife he wil get is a washed up whore
you can get a trad muslim wife but its har.d
you are just reading my shit too srsly at this point.
in that case be more precise next time faggot so we wont have to iq battle.if someone said that muslim women are getting fucked implies that they are degenerate which i argued not as much as westerns and instead of saying yo brocel you didnt get my point you went on trying to prove a squared circle

never said
implying that he is a subhuman worthless smvless dog his trad wife will fake it.
have you considered meth?
PerkyHappygoluckyAsianlion size restricted

• Love it
never said
as i said you just needed to be more precise and after you saw me argue just stop me and tell me i misunderstood your point instead of trying to prove me wrong on something i said thats based

in that case be more precise next time faggot so we wont have to iq battle.if someone said that muslim women are getting fucked implies that they are degenerate which i argued not as much as westerns and instead of saying yo brocel you didnt get my point you went on trying to prove a squared circle
i dont give a shit
i wont write a fucking essay what ive meant only you misunderstood it so you are probably low iq.

as i said you just needed to be more precise and after you saw me argue just stop me and tell me i misunderstood your point instead of trying to prove me wrong on something i said thats based
what the fuck?
i said it from the begging 1 in the million chance to get a muslim virgin my point is still the same. idk wtf are u mambling about .
you are just hypersensitive jfl @ ur micro brian.

slit ur wrists you submassive self harming dog
your mom sucked sandnigger cock when you werent even born yet you peanut head fucking subhuman degenerate
these are girls INSTINCT to act like this is not CULTURE
she got dicked too hard, thats why you came out stuttering and stunted like a bug
View attachment 670486
KEEP COPING. MY MOTHER IS PURE. THE WHOLE POINT OF ISLAM IS TO CONTROL INSTINCT. YOUR MOTHER WAS LIKELY A HEROIN ADDICTED CRACK WHORE WHO TOOK SO MANY DICKS AT ONCE SCIENTISTS DEEMED HER ASSHOLE TO BE A NEWLY DISCOVERED BLACKHOLE. MY MOTHER WAS BUSY MEMORIZING THE QURAN TO PLEASE ALLAH. KEEP COPING BY THINKING CULTURE DOESN'T MATTER

WESTERN CULTURE RUINED SOCIETY. WESTERN CULTURE IS THE REASON WHY YOU ROT HERE 24/7 AND HAVEN'T SEEN PUSSY IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

KEEP COPING. MY MOTHER IS PURE. THE WHOLE POINT OF ISLAM IS TO CONTROL INSTINCT. YOUR MOTHER WAS LIKELY A HEROIN ADDICTED CRACK WHORE WHO TOOK SO MANY DICKS AT ONCE HER ASSHOLE STARTED TO LOOK LIKE A BLACK HOLE. MY MOTHER WAS BUSY MEMORIZING THE QURAN TO PLEASE ALLAH. KEEP COPING BY THINKING ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME.

WESTERN CULTURE RUINED SOCIETY.
your mom is a pure 100% whore
atleast u admit it

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters
i dont give a shit
i wont write a fucking essay what ive meant only you misunderstood it so you are probably low iq.

what the fuck?
i said it from the begging 1 in the million chance to get a muslim virgin my point is still the same. idk wtf are u mambling about .
you are just hypersensitive jfl @ ur micro brian.
yeah right bro i cant prove what you were thinking but i still think you are just lying to prove your point we both know you meant muslim women are as degenerate as westerns, cause if you didnt what would have been the point of sending fake virginity studies?

your mom is a pure 100% whore
atleast u admit it
KEEP COPING AND KEEP DEFENDING YOUR SUBHUMAN INFERIOR WESTERN CULTURE WHEN IT IS THE REASON YOUR LIFE IS MISERABLE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@goat2x as a final question,do you think muslim women are as degenerate on avarage as westerns?

yeah right bro i cant prove what you were thinking but i still think you are just lying to prove your point we both know you meant muslim women are as degenerate as westerns, cause if you didnt what would have been the point of sending fake virginity studies?
didnt
i just thought that you implied all middle eastern women are virgins when they are not .

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters
KEEP COPING AND KEEP DEFENDING YOUR SUBHUMAN INFERIOR WESTERN CULTURE WHEN IT IS THE REASON YOUR LIFE IS MISERABLE.
your life is far more miserable
living in the tunnels eating bugs with ur subhuman recessed dad
both you and him are complete losers
N3338681 5484549

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and ThreadMatters
didnt
i just thought that you implied all middle eastern women are virgins when they are not .
great thats all i wanted.muslim women are not as degenerate and thats facts,but ofc its hard for muslimcels to get a muslim stacy jfl no shit.its as hard if not harder to get a western stacy as a non chad so yeah ofc its 1 in 1million

• +1
it’s hard to resist gl girls broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and goat2x

• JFL
low iq. there is no comparison. plus you get to bang beckies and stacies that failed at life
faggot none mogs you drughead stop fucking drug addict hoes

My nigga, the amount of its over is unbearable.

• +1

Attachments

• 637065-67855d568eb54ae17ab14149f092fa2c.png
    637065-67855d568eb54ae17ab14149f092fa2c.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Sergeant should pay me at this point
First thread after 2 days
8 page thread with 23k views
you should thank me faggot, i kept it alive