All is predestined. I smile at Death with open hands.

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
Everything literally everything. Even if I rope it's predestined. This is not the outlook I want but sadly it is the real outlook on things. I don't want to ascend anymore if I look at the facts of life. None of you will understand... I saw multiple things when I was 9 (16 now) this Chaddeus PeuterSmith name and Chico picture of him sitting, I also saw a post I made. I remember them clearly, I feel like stuck in time loop. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...s-long-neurological-time-loop/?outputType=amp this guy has the same experience as me. I saw multiple YouTube videos, multiple events. Countries I never went to before I recognize that I saw it before when I was young. It's all predestined.... There's no free will, the one that realizes this, that there is no free will will wait and smile to the dark pits of Death. Only after birth there was trouble, before there was NONE absolute none. Only the intensely spiritual one will see the truth of this. Although I still looksmax each day, I'm sure there will be a day where I kill myself and finish it off.... And in my suicide note I want to say I love u mom and dad but even these words would be predestined...........

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
̷̨̜̻͖̎́̈́͊͛͌T̷̝̻͈̹̒̅͌̇̈́̕ȟ̶̰ē̷̼̳̮ ̶̢͖̝̆̆͂́̈Ṕ̸̻͍̠͙͓̻̆̿͑̈l̸̜͚̏͒́a̴̢͔̿g̷̢̛͈͌̌̅̂͝u̸̢̝͉̯̭̣͂̏̆̈͝ę̷͔̹͉̊̐̋ ̸̘̟̥̋͑͠Į̶̲̞̹̎ͅş̵̪̩̀̒́̆ ̶̛̟̫̃̎͐͝c̷̜͍̅̽̓̀̐͠ŏ̵̲̹̯̬̼m̸̧͓̰͎͍̞̑̓͋̒i̷̗͔̮̱̹̫̽̅͐̃ņ̶̩̼̄ģ̷̬͍̄̑̍͊̆ͅ ̷̢̯̪͉̹̬͛̅̏
̶̢̙̗͕́F̶̢͔̪̙̪̌͑̏͌̽͝ͅá̵͕̱̤̦͇̈́̈̋͝ͅs̶̺̝̹̼̘͈̅́̚ţ̶̭̠̦̠͂͑̐̇̚͝ ̷͖̿͊̍̀a̸̻̯͖̘͇͎̾̅́̃̚ń̶̗̀̽͆͝ͅḏ̸̦͖͕̭͝ ̴̞͒̒͗̑̈́͠s̴̢͎̼̖̺͛̔̉̏w̴̭̻͚͇̩̄̀̀̀̐͝i̸̻̳̎͑̒̓̈́ḟ̷̟̻̫̦̣͜t̸͉̜̹̏̓̊͗̐̚
̶̲̠͖̓̈́̓C̷͎͖̯͓̓̈̒́̇̇l̵̛̥̹̅̒̑͝o̷̪̬̬̘̙̚͜s̴͔̦̼̩̯̑̒ë̸̦͙ ̵̻̳̹̄́̀y̶͎̞̾͜ͅo̴̙̪̺͗͌u̸͉̟̥̯͘r̸̢̨̮̠͓̜͒̚ ̶͉̤͆̀̍
scary gif death gifs Black and White suicide creepy horror kill ...500 × 213

• +1
Im disappointed in you pietro out of all the members you come close to my level of nihilism. You don't see the beauty of dying. Becoming complete with no desires you still. Do not understand.... I should be your teacher

• +1
good

• +1
didnt ask

• +1