All of the female friends of my past girlfriends hated me

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My past girlfriends already told me that when I was still with them, but I've never taken that seriously until I've taken the redpill and blackpill.

One reason was that I was not social, and never cared to get into their circles. I never went to their parties or gave them validation like my cuck schoolmates did, which they considered normal if you're a guy.

Another reason was that I never spent too much money on my past girlfriends. Of course I was not rich as a student, but I've been always more or less redpilled in the sense that a man shouldn't try to please a woman too much, especially in a materialistic way. Those bitches have always said I was mean and selfish.

But, fundamentally, the most important reason was probably that I'm not a Chad. If I was a Chad my behaviors wouldn't have been judged so much, and the bitches might have wanted to share my cock.

At the end of the day, it's your face that matters most.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown, SHARK and 2 others
Legit face is literally 90% of it, all about face and facial bones

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, SHARK and Deleted member 616
My past girlfriends already told me that when I was still with them, but I've never taken that seriously until I've taken the redpill and blackpill.

One reason was that I was not social, and never cared to get into their circles. I never went to their parties or gave them validation like my cuck schoolmates did, which they considered normal if you're a guy.

Another reason was that I never spent too much money on my past girlfriends. Of course I was not rich as a student, but I've been always more or less redpilled in the sense that a man shouldn't try to please a woman too much, especially in a materialistic way. Those bitches have always said I was mean and selfish.

But, fundamentally, the most important reason was probably that I'm not a Chad. If I was a Chad my behaviors wouldn't have been judged so much, and the bitches might have wanted to share my cock.

You had a gf stop complaining

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

There are legit cucks that I know that have spent thousands on rings, jewelry and the lot on girls, only for the relationship to last 2 more months. On the other hand Chads mentally and psychically abuse them and they're liked even more. It's a Chad or LDAR world tbh

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 616