All prettyboys have long hair

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I looked at the pictures on this Instagram page called "jawrelates", a page where girls (JBs) admire the beauty of prettyboys. What I've noticed is that all of these guys have longish hair.

Screenshot 20191109 093740
Screenshot 20191109 093800
Screenshot 20191109 093816
Screenshot 20191109 093831
Screenshot 20191109 093908
Screenshot 20191109 093847

I had long hair like that my whole life but I never was able to style it properly, I got a haircut now and have short hair which failoes me hard. I look a lot better with longish hair.

Any tips on how to style my hair like that? What products to use etc?
Hair stylists have no idea whatsoever, I show them these pics and they end up giving me short hair, an undercut and just style it upwards jfl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, cutecel, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Maybe because Long hair makes you more beautiful?🤔
I dont know bra maybe thats why most girls have long hair jfl.
What kind of questiob is that bra?
Long=Beautiful
Short=Masculine

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 470
ive been saying this a while now. longhairmaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 1707, GoMadAndSTFU and 11 others
This type of hair is not really styled, just let it dry into a shape after your shower, eventually your hair naturally will sit in a certain way.
But use a blow dryer to get more volume, I recommend hanz de fuko claymation if you need hair product.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 470, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
I looked at the pictures on this Instagram page called "jawrelates", a page where girls (JBs) admire the beauty of prettyboys. What I've noticed is that all of these guys have longish hair.

View attachment 159622View attachment 159623View attachment 159624View attachment 159625View attachment 159626View attachment 159627

I had long hair like that my whole life but I never was able to style it properly, I got a haircut now and have short hair which failoes me hard. I look a lot better with longish hair.

Hair stylists have no idea whatsoever, I show them these pics and they end up giving me short hair, an undercut and just style it upwards jfl.
exactly
dont fall for the 1mm undercut meme

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
exactly
dont fall for the 1mm undercut meme
I never did, hair stylists are just ignoring what I say jfl. I say "leave the hair long" and they cut my hair short, leaving maybe 5cm on the top. And for that I pay 20 Euro lol. I'm cutting my hair myself now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, HighIQcel, Effortless and 3 others
True thats why Im thinking of a haircut or not

I never did, hair stylists are just ignoring what I say jfl. I say "leave the hair long" and they cut my hair short, leaving maybe 5cm on the top. And for that I pay 20 Euro lol. I'm cutting my hair myself now.
SAME HAPPENS TO ME

''oh you im just gonna cut a lil'' ''cut its to shor''

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Find a new barber then JFL.

Long=Beautiful
Short=Masculine
but is it better to be masc or beatiful? Everyone has short hair already so long curly hair makes you stando ut

but is it better to be masc or beatiful? Everyone has short hair already so long curly hair makes you stando ut
Well It depends What suits you.
I would say longer hair suits you more

Well It depends What suits you.
I would say longer hair suits you more
Thanks, yeh I think long hair suits me too but my dad says I look more boyish with long hair and more manly (masculine) with short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Thanks, yeh I think long hair suits me too but my dad says I look more boyish with long hair and more manly (masculine) with short
Yeah thats what I said.
If you wanna look prettier and younger then long hair.
If you wanna look masc and older short hair.
Although I still think you should have long hair

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Yeah thats what I said.
Thanks for the advice bro, its harder to mantain long hair but possibly better.

Masc would be better in intimidating situations?

Thanks for the advice bro, its harder to mantain long hair but possibly better.

Masc would be better in intimidating situations?
Yeah.Since its like you dont give a fuck

This is so fucking true

Exactly, that's why i bought hair clipper, and from now i'm cutting my hair myself. I must say the first 2 tries were unsuccessful, but you have to try

True thats why Im thinking of a haircut or not

SAME HAPPENS TO ME

''oh you im just gonna cut a lil'' ''cut its to shor''
Great to have you back bro

Skin fades are for coping oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, cutecel and Effortless
Long=Beautiful
Short=Masculine
actually long indicates thats male is young and healthy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Highrise
Great to have you back bro
yeh actually I wanted to make a few things and posts but Im not mentally ill or not NT or anything, just I saw so many people mentiong me still I had to adress few things. Life is actually redpil and its working more in my favor than against

Brutal hairpill. I buzzed my hair off to reveal my nw2 hairline.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and Effortless
Middle length hair look the best on guys. Not long .

Short only looks good on you if your facially very masc.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, autistic_tendencies, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Middle length hair look the best on guys. Not long .

Short only looks good on you if your facially very masc.

Yeah, and even then I'd argue that those that look good with short hair would look even better with medium.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You also forgot to mention SKIN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Yeah thats what I said.
Is the rock pretty boi?

skin fades are slayers haircut.

this long hairstyle only work if you're 14-16
No, skin fades look so tryhard. Every turk has it here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, autistic_tendencies, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
A 19 yrs old stacy friend of mine, just told me recently that she only hooks up with guys that have fades with 0 on the side, and look dominant/masc. She thinks they are way better in bed, and just more manly. Jfl

This type of hair is not really styled, just let it dry into a shape after your shower, eventually your hair naturally will sit in a certain way.
But use a blow dryer to get more volume, I recommend hanz de fuko claymation if you need hair product.
Yep this is really legit, my hair looks the most best and prettyboyish if i just blow dry it the night before, sleep, and wake up the next morning jusy like that. No products needed, they only make my hair look greasy and unhealthy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fix ur bloat and skin first
I can't lose more bloat, i already drink shit tons of water, piss few times in school, low amount of sougar and salt.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
A 19 yrs old stacy friend of mine, just told me recently that she only hooks up with guys that have fades with 0 on the side, and look dominant/masc. She thinks they are way better in bed, and just more manly. Jfl
She's 19, nobody cares about her roastie opinion.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 656
last time I showed my stylist a picture of a male model whose hair I wanted to emulate. I just told her to make it look like in the pic. she actually did a great job. it doesn't look exactly like the mm I showed her, but pretty close and fits me nicely. she also showed me what. forget what you call it, that goo you put on your hair to hold it in place, kinda looks like a thing of shoe polish.

The most masculine is to be bald on top and let the bottom grow. Women love that look it screams high test fuck meee nowwww.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Effortless

View attachment 159622View attachment 159623View attachment 159624View attachment 159625View attachment 159626View attachment 159627

What is this instagram ?

screenshot_20191109_093831-jpg.159625

this guy's hair is the best

Caged
Btw too late OP I already cut my hair yesterday
Indeed it's an absolute meme did it 3 months ago and looked like utter shit so glad my hair grew back

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
how i can become bigger and have less bf at the same time?
One step at a time. I already told u that u can build some muscle on a cut as a beginner

One step at a time. I already told u that u can build some muscle on a cut as a beginner
Yes Yes but i don't want some musles i want to weight 100kg now i weight around 78

skin and gay looking hair is essential to this look