All prettyboys have long hair

i don't want to be small pussy
Ur fucking retarded. There is only so much muscle u can gain over time. If ur gonna go that way do a really slow bulk

Ur fucking retarded. There is only so much muscle u can gain over time. If ur gonna go that way do a really slow bulk
Idk dude i want to be big but i don't have thick Bones and big bideltoid.

Vitamin d+k2 + mk677
That won't make my bones thicker, my dad and grandfather are small man, thin wrist andkles narrow bideltoid. It's genetics dude

That won't make my bones thicker, my dad and grandfather are small man, thin wrist andkles narrow bideltoid. It's genetics dude
DUDE FOR FUCKS SAKE IT WORKS. WHENEVER SOMEONE GIVES U ADVICE U START BITCHING. I WOULDNT HAVE TOLD U SO IF IT DIDNT WORK. FOR FUCKS SAKE LISTEN TO PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP U

DUDE FOR FUCKS SAKE IT WORKS. WHENEVER SOMEONE GIVES U ADVICE U START BITCHING. I WOULDNT HAVE TOLD U SO IF IT DIDNT WORK. FOR FUCKS SAKE LISTEN TO PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP U
I'm listening but bone thickness is genetics and that's a fact, i can aesthicmax but now i want to be bigger, i feel more power on bjj workout already,especially when i do wrestling. It feels great

damn all prettyboys

I'm listening but bone thickness is genetics and that's a fact, i can aesthicmax but now i want to be bigger, i feel more power on bjj workout already,especially when i do wrestling. It feels great
Of course it is genetic. But with mk677 which is a weak form of hgh, vitamin d+k2 u can change it. Mk677 isn’t a supplement and studies have shown it increases bone density IF u use it for a long period of time

Of course it is genetic. But with mk677 which is a weak form of hgh, vitamin d+k2 u can change it. Mk677 isn’t a supplement and studies have shown it increases bone density IF u use it for a long period of time
Desity not thickness to make it actually look bigger too.

Increasing the density means thicker bones.
Idk how to translate it to english, but what i mean is that bones get harder and more dence but not bigger in terms of their girth. You know what i mean? I need bigger wrists becouse mine are subhumanly small

Idk how to translate it to english, but what i mean is that bones get harder and more dence but not bigger in terms of their girth. You know what i mean? I need bigger wrists becouse mine are subhumanly small
The things I told u about make ur wrists and bones thicker and bigger not by that much though. What’s ur wrist circumference?

The things I told u about make ur wrists and bones thicker and bigger not by that much though. What’s ur wrist circumference?
17cm in right 16.4 in left. 18 should be minimum

17cm in right 16.4 in left. 18 should be minimum
Not that bad. Below 6.5” inches is considered small imo. My wrists measured 7.1 a few years ago. Haven’t measured since then

Not that bad. Below 6.5” inches is considered small imo. My wrists measured 7.1 a few years ago. Haven’t measured since then
I'm 6'1.5 and my arms look long so if i don't want to look like a lanlet i need thicker bones

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I'm 6'1.5 and my arms look long so if i don't want to look like a lanlet i need thicker bones
How old r u? Bones get thicker as u grow older but slowly