All the Indo-European Gods are nearly the same

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
All Indo-European gods are the nearly the same

Dyeus Pater the Skyfather is the Principal Sky/Thunder god of the Indo-European Nomads
20200808 070108

Then they declined it into the various Indo-European groups

Zeus (Greek/Hellene)
Jupiter (Roman/Italic)
Odin/Wotan (Germanic)
Indra (Indian)
Taranis (Celtic)
Perun (Slavic)

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
Indeed they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Indoeuropean cultures have similar ornaments on traditional clothing, similar language, similar a ncestral religion. We wuz.

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 10987
religion gay

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Marsiere214, pizza and 3 others
Yeah i noticed that too. Also in greek myths Zeus defeats Gaia (mom of all titans) maybe it is a metaphor for Indo European victory over Neolhtic farmers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10987
Yeah i noticed that too. Also in greek myths Zeus defeats Gaia (mom of all titans) maybe it is a metaphor for Indo European victory over Neolhtic farmers.
Intersting
I think you right
Never tought of it this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Lol actually believing religion and understanding religion are different things. For example todays ALL morals inherited from christianity (so from jews) and jews were biggest losers in history so we have morals of losers in middle east even when we become atheists. People cope with saing society is secular but they are still living in christian law for example. And when you look at Indo European religions all of them is based and blackpilled about world. Aphrodite (goddess in greek myths-most beatiful one) cheats on her husband (a god) for dark triad Ares (god of war). Moral of Greek myths are there is no morals lol quite opposite of Abrahamic religions.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, lutte and Deleted member 7125
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
I just thought this 2 hours ago probably wrong but still a good theory
I think its like this
Like in Germanic mythology, Aesir and Vanir Gods conflict
The War-like Aesirs versus the peaceful Vanirs and Giants
Damn i need to play all god of war games

Lol actually believing religion and understanding religion are different things. For example todays ALL morals inherited from christianity (so from jews) and jews were biggest losers in history so we have morals of losers in middle east even when we become atheists. People cope with saing society is secular but they are still living in christian law for example. And when you look at Indo European religions all of them is based and blackpilled about world. Aphrodite (goddess in greek myths-most beatiful one) cheats on her husband (a god) for dark triad Ares (god of war). Moral of Greek myths are there is no morals lol quite opposite of Abrahamic religions.
02-St-Boniface-cutting-Donar-Oak-Christmas-Tree-1000w.png

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
Christianity is FAR MORE war like than you think
Many martial reference in the Bible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Christianity is FAR MORE war like than you think
Many martial reference in the Bible
I will read bible and quran but the jewish one first (dont know name)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and lutte
I will read bible and quran but the jewish one first (dont know name)
Its just cliche that abrahamic religions are peaceful
In fact maybe more violent than pagan ones

people made it this way tbh and still their mindset isnt good

• +1
and there is jihad in islam because bedouins are warriors

• +1
And they were morals too for pagans
Dont confuse morality for weakness
08bc8a3c51ccd18cbe3a383366e646c7

we wuz

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
  • +1
All Indo-European gods are the nearly the same

Dyeus Pater the Skyfather is the Principal Sky/Thunder god of the Indo-European Nomads
View attachment 1012304
Then they declined it into the various Indo-European groups

Zeus (Greek/Hellene)
Jupiter (Roman/Italic)
Odin/Wotan (Germanic)
Indra (Indian)
Taranis (Celtic)
Perun (Slavic)
Sometimes i think inteligent race made us all supreme but (((they))) fucked US up.

Return to hyperborea

They wanted to supress our supreme belief system.

Good goy
People dont understand but christianity ultimately cucked all of the world beyond imagination and root of all of modern day cuckoldry sad thing is nobody cant fix it to the end of the world

People dont understand but christianity ultimately cucked all of the world beyond imagination and root of all of modern day cuckoldry sad thing is nobody cant fix it to the end of the world
I hope Neo pagan movement in Europe gets Rid of immigrant terrorists , rapists and feminists. And helps The good imigranats get back into their country if they cant integrate properly. I have nothing against a common working man and woman. Balkan People also had a setup globalist war and they also had to escape thats why i support People who truly want to integrate

I hope Neo pagan movement in Europe gets Rid of immigrant terrorists , rapists and feminists. And helps The good imigranats get back into their country if they cant integrate properly. I have nothing against a common working man and woman. Balkan People also had a setup globalist war and they also had to escape thats why i support People who truly want to integrate
That would never happen tbh world will become more and more cucked either jews or china will dominate everything

That would never happen tbh world will become more and more cucked either jews or china will dominate everything
Every jew is going to own 1200 gentiles
And china Will produce everything
Get ready for GMO Monsanto taking all The village land and everyone living in city only.

No more off grid for us

Every jew is going to own 1200 gentiles
And china Will produce everything
Get ready for GMO Monsanto taking all The village land and everyone living in city only.

No more off grid for us
I am real turkroach bro btw aka biggest enemy of whites jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lihito