D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
They're all whores

Source: Have had a single mom since i was 11

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn, Deleted member 1680, Mansnob and 4 others
true. they're drains on society as a whole. take up taxes just to have them produce shit children who follow the same welfare pathway. they're a fucking plague

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
true. they're drains on society as a whole. take up taxes just to have them produce shit children who follow the same welfare pathway. they're a fucking plague
You know what pisses me off? The fucking dumb whore decided to have kids with my ugly low T looking dad at fucking 39 years old. Everyone likes to say that high prenatal T causes autism but I think besides ADHD that's dumb bullshit. Giving birth late does, and it's showing. I'm socially anxious and awkward as fuck and everything. I'm also really low prenatal T

What annoys me the most is that this fucking whore took 0 responsibility for anything in her fucking life. She never takes the god damn blame. She had her first abortion (murder attempt) at 18 cuz she goti impregnated by her boyfriend like the whore she is. Should've kept the baby instead of me cause atleast he'd have high prenatal T unlike fucking me. I can't attract no women or latinas because of this shit.

To this day she continues saying ''I'm just trying to find real love'' and she still dates fucking guys and even old coworkers like the whore she is. I have the worst whoremother in existence. When I'm 25 I want to have kids already and make sure they have high prenatal T. My wife will be a strongly Christian woman and we'll live in a small town with no nearby city.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skittlekorn, Deleted member 1680, Mansnob and 3 others
You know what pisses me off? The fucking dumb whore decided to have kids with my ugly low T looking dad at fucking 39 years old. Everyone likes to say that high prenatal T causes autism but I think besides ADHD that's dumb bullshit. Giving birth late does, and it's showing. I'm socially anxious and awkward as fuck and everything. I'm also really low prenatal T

What annoys me the most is that this fucking whore took 0 responsibility for anything in her fucking life. She never takes the god damn blame. She had her first abortion (murder attempt) at 18 cuz she goti impregnated by her boyfriend like the whore she is. Should've kept the baby instead of me cause atleast he'd have high prenatal T unlike fucking me. I can't attract no women or latinas because of this shit.

To this day she continues saying ''I'm just trying to find real love'' and she still dates fucking guys and even old coworkers like the whore she is. I have the worst whoremother in existence. When I'm 25 I want to have kids already and make sure they have high prenatal T. My wife will be a strongly Christian woman and we'll live in a small town with no nearby city.
Ease down on your mom man, she might be the only foid that loves you.
Also idk what ur on about, u could attract foids easily due to your look level.
You also told me that there have been foids into you in the past.

Ease down on your mom man, she might be the only foid that loves you.
Also idk what ur on about, u could attract foids easily due to your look level.
You also told me that there have been foids into you in the past.
Only one and everyone says your mom loves you but there's a difference between saying it and them proving it. She didn't prove it she's a dumb whore

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn, Mansnob and SikKunt
Most women are like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
When I'm 25 I want to have kids already and make sure they have high prenatal T. My wife will be a strongly Christian woman and we'll live in a small town with no nearby city.
based and fatherpilled

• +1

You were bequeathed her eating-shit-food-her-whole-life, BPA laden, modernity-fucked, etc microbiome so that probably has fucked you up mentally and physically.

When I'm 25 I want to have kids already and make sure they have high prenatal T. My wife will be a strongly Christian woman and we'll live in a small town with no nearby city.

the final blackpill is that mad max dunebuggy world is more likely than this for us[/QUOTE]

Children need fathers. My mom never taught me the virtue of masculinity and self defence. So I get bullied and grow up to have a hatred for most people. Tbh I really don't care if being angry and wanting to do violence upon people that treat you unfairly is in it of its self a masculine trait. Hitler and Genghis Khan are examples of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Balkancel
Legit. I can't believe my mother thought it was wise to let some random guy bust inside her without first locking him down and making sure he'd stick around. Women are dumb as fuck. All of them

• +1
Children need fathers. My mom never taught me the virtue of masculinity and self defence. So I get bullied and grow up to have a hatred for most people. Tbh I really don't care if being angry and wanting to do violence upon people that treat you unfairly is in it of its self a masculine trait. Hitler and Genghis Khan are examples of this.
High IQ post bro

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
High IQ post bro
Feminist/SJW's will say my masculinity is toxic and Alpha male copers will call me a "beta male" for being pissed but those faggots can have my boots stomping on their face until they stop moving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Balkancel

no one taught me directly much about masculinity or anything to do with being a man for the most part. yet I love most people and I'm alpha.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
to be honest
@Gudru
We would have been good friends
same mindset

• +1
to be honest
@Gudru
We would have been good friends
same mindset
True bro
no one taught me directly much about masculinity or anything to do with being a man for the most part. yet I love most people and I'm alpha.
When you have a dad it happens subconsciously
You were bequeathed her eating-shit-food-her-whole-life, BPA laden, modernity-fucked, etc microbiome so that probably has fucked you up mentally and physically.

the final blackpill is that mad max dunebuggy world is more likely than this for us
[/QUOTE]
No you retard. Why did you think I made this post? I rejected everything she did. Which is why she wants me to move out of the house. I go to church, I study well and reject any kind of degeneracy. Why do you act like you know me?
I didn't bequeathed shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn and Balkancel