All women care about are looks and money (proof)

J

johnnydeep222

Erudite
All women care about are looks and money. I know because I live with 2 females. My sister is in medical school.

Proof: -my sister meets a very nice/friendly guy who she found online, however, he happens to be a financial planner (he's not dumb either because he has a masters degree in financial planning.) Dumps him because he's "dumb" and may not earn much in the future.

-Practically begs an aspiring Chad surgeon in medical school who is a complete douche bag to date her. Gets rejected. (good)

-Then Finds another Chad lite doctor who she found online, the doctor admits that he's seeing other women. Had to leave him.(good)

This is how TYPICAL women date men, based on LOOKS And MONEY. Most average women who are not in medical school or not well educated are even MORE shallow than my sister, but they just place a greater emphasis on looks rather than on education and income. Look at how foids choose men on Tinder, its based on LOOKS alone.

DaddyBigPenis

DaddyBigPenis

π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙
can caonfirm med school bitches are shallow as fuck

J

johnnydeep222

Erudite
I hate women

J

johnnydeep222

Erudite
>uses one example
>makes universal theory

jfl, psl never change
I was socially retarded in the 8th grade and got girls. I am socially normal and I can't get shit.

IF YOU AREN'T A PSYCHOPATH,CRIMINAL OR ABUSIVE ALL THAT MATTER ARE
1. LOOKS/HEIGHT
2. MONEY
3. RACE
4.BODY

JUSTING BIEBER is a fucking douche bag who charges fans hundreds to take pictures with him and ignores his ugly/fat fans. He can date anyone because he looks good and has $$$.

Last edited:
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps
>uses one example
>makes universal theory

jfl, psl never change
For the most part it is true when we talk about attraction, it is all about looks

When betabuxxing aka providing for her future children, money also plays a role. But money is obviously not a thing that will make girls sexually attracted to you

D

DoctorLooksmax

Wizard
While i dont disagree, what on earth else are they supposed to select men based off of? Looks. money, status are the only things that actually hold some sort of actual weight/value in reality

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Zephir
my new thing lately is to make girls attached to me emotionally. i have a lot of different hobbies, interests, and knowledge so when i speak with a girl chances are i know her hobbies in detail already then they are surprised. these range from books, movies, tv shows, anime (even though i hate it), games, cooking, photography, and so forth. i also know how to get them to talk. once one found out i knew about her favorite movies and tv shows, she now says hi to me with a big smile every time i see her. im neet.

if you dont have looks or money, use the emotional bonding.

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Incel rage personified
J

johnnydeep222

Erudite
While i dont disagree, what on earth else are they supposed to select men based off of? Looks. money, status are the only things that actually hold some sort of actual weight/value in reality
PERSONALITY.
my new thing lately is to make girls attached to me emotionally. i have a lot of different hobbies, interests, and knowledge so when i speak with a girl chances are i know her hobbies in detail already then they are surprised. these range from books, movies, tv shows, anime (even though i hate it), games, cooking, photography, and so forth. i also know how to get them to talk. once one found out i knew about her favorite movies and tv shows, she now says hi to me with a big smile every time i see her. im neet.

if you dont have looks or money, use the emotional bonding.
Lol

G

Gaunt

Trainee
Females ALWAYS date up, if she is career maxxing then obv her choices are going to be limited. A girl working in retail as sales will not be limited to date future doctors/lawyers etc like your sis is but at the same she would also choose one of those over retail manager Mark anyday. (Assuming they are equal in everything else)

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Time to rope
All women care about are looks and money. I know because I live with 2 females. My sister is in medical school.

Proof: -my sister meets a very nice/friendly guy who she found online, however, he happens to be a financial planner (he's not dumb either because he has a masters degree in financial planning.) Dumps him because he's "dumb" and may not earn much in the future.

-Practically begs an aspiring Chad surgeon in medical school who is a complete douche bag to date her. Gets rejected. (good)

-Then Finds another Chad lite doctor who she found online, the doctor admits that he's seeing other women. Had to leave him.(good)

This is how TYPICAL women date men, based on LOOKS And MONEY. Most average women who are not in medical school or not well educated are even MORE shallow than my sister, but they just place a greater emphasis on looks rather than on education and income. Look at how foids choose men on Tinder, its based on LOOKS alone.
You forgot dick size

anti caking agents

anti caking agents

rotting
Women only want short men. If you aren't a short balding Indian janitor then it's over for you
Explains why I am drowning in pussy...because my head is level with their pussy. Over for me.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Universal deranged incel. Non verbal, violent.
LMFAOO THE SILENCE AFTER SHE SAYS THAT. YOU CAN TELL SHE REALIZED SHE FUCKED UP. JFL.
It seems like she doesn't care at all honestly. She knows he's such a betabuxx that he'll continue to stay with her.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)