All women care about are looks and money (proof)

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
All women care about are looks and money. I know because I live with 2 females. My sister is in medical school.

Proof: -my sister meets a very nice/friendly guy who she found online, however, he happens to be a financial planner (he's not dumb either because he has a masters degree in financial planning.) Dumps him because he's "dumb" and may not earn much in the future.

-Practically begs an aspiring Chad surgeon in medical school who is a complete douche bag to date her. Gets rejected. (good)

-Then Finds another Chad lite doctor who she found online, the doctor admits that he's seeing other women. Had to leave him.(good)

This is how TYPICAL women date men, based on LOOKS And MONEY. Most average women who are not in medical school or not well educated are even MORE shallow than my sister, but they just place a greater emphasis on looks rather than on education and income. Look at how foids choose men on Tinder, its based on LOOKS alone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Hades, BrettyBoy and 2 others
Why are women so evil?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StoicNihilist and Short Ugly and Brown
can caonfirm med school bitches are shallow as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 4671 and onnysk
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Andros
I hate women

>uses one example
>makes universal theory

jfl, psl never change

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and anti caking agents
>uses one example
>makes universal theory

jfl, psl never change
I was socially retarded in the 8th grade and got girls. I am socially normal and I can't get shit.

IF YOU AREN'T A PSYCHOPATH,CRIMINAL OR ABUSIVE ALL THAT MATTER ARE
1. LOOKS/HEIGHT
2. MONEY
3. RACE
4.BODY

JUSTING BIEBER is a fucking douche bag who charges fans hundreds to take pictures with him and ignores his ugly/fat fans. He can date anyone because he looks good and has $$$.

Last edited:
>uses one example
>makes universal theory

jfl, psl never change
For the most part it is true when we talk about attraction, it is all about looks

When betabuxxing aka providing for her future children, money also plays a role. But money is obviously not a thing that will make girls sexually attracted to you

While i dont disagree, what on earth else are they supposed to select men based off of? Looks. money, status are the only things that actually hold some sort of actual weight/value in reality

my new thing lately is to make girls attached to me emotionally. i have a lot of different hobbies, interests, and knowledge so when i speak with a girl chances are i know her hobbies in detail already then they are surprised. these range from books, movies, tv shows, anime (even though i hate it), games, cooking, photography, and so forth. i also know how to get them to talk. once one found out i knew about her favorite movies and tv shows, she now says hi to me with a big smile every time i see her. im neet.

if you dont have looks or money, use the emotional bonding.

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and johnnydeep222
Water is EXTREMELY wet

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
While i dont disagree, what on earth else are they supposed to select men based off of? Looks. money, status are the only things that actually hold some sort of actual weight/value in reality
PERSONALITY.
my new thing lately is to make girls attached to me emotionally. i have a lot of different hobbies, interests, and knowledge so when i speak with a girl chances are i know her hobbies in detail already then they are surprised. these range from books, movies, tv shows, anime (even though i hate it), games, cooking, photography, and so forth. i also know how to get them to talk. once one found out i knew about her favorite movies and tv shows, she now says hi to me with a big smile every time i see her. im neet.

if you dont have looks or money, use the emotional bonding.
Lol

Females ALWAYS date up, if she is career maxxing then obv her choices are going to be limited. A girl working in retail as sales will not be limited to date future doctors/lawyers etc like your sis is but at the same she would also choose one of those over retail manager Mark anyday. (Assuming they are equal in everything else)

Reminds me of this video:

• JFL
All women care about are looks and money. I know because I live with 2 females. My sister is in medical school.

Proof: -my sister meets a very nice/friendly guy who she found online, however, he happens to be a financial planner (he's not dumb either because he has a masters degree in financial planning.) Dumps him because he's "dumb" and may not earn much in the future.

-Practically begs an aspiring Chad surgeon in medical school who is a complete douche bag to date her. Gets rejected. (good)

-Then Finds another Chad lite doctor who she found online, the doctor admits that he's seeing other women. Had to leave him.(good)

This is how TYPICAL women date men, based on LOOKS And MONEY. Most average women who are not in medical school or not well educated are even MORE shallow than my sister, but they just place a greater emphasis on looks rather than on education and income. Look at how foids choose men on Tinder, its based on LOOKS alone.
You forgot dick size

Women only want short men. If you aren't a short balding Indian janitor then it's over for you

• JFL
Reactions: StoicNihilist and anti caking agents
Women only want short men. If you aren't a short balding Indian janitor then it's over for you
Explains why I am drowning in pussy...because my head is level with their pussy. Over for me.

LMFAOO THE SILENCE AFTER SHE SAYS THAT. YOU CAN TELL SHE REALIZED SHE FUCKED UP. JFL.
It seems like she doesn't care at all honestly. She knows he's such a betabuxx that he'll continue to stay with her.

• +1
It seems like she doesn't care at all honestly. She knows he's such a betabuxx that he'll continue to stay with her.
Yeah she will prolly even cheat on him any time she wants and tell him that she did without any fear, because she knows the guy has no other choice than to betabuxx and she is probably the highest PSL he could ever get betabuxxing anyways. He can be lucky being able to betabuxx her psl, normally foids of her PSL level would reject him.

Basically she just told him in his face and in front of others that he is her walking wallet/ATM machine. He better bring those bucks home or she will be gone in a blink of an eye, taking half of his belongings on her way out.

can caonfirm med school bitches are shallow as fuck

You know many people who enroll med schools don't actually do it because they see saving people lives as their inner calling. They do it for
-societal pressure (looking at you Asiacels)
-Money (talents follow money)
-Status (having a MD ,makes pussy wet)

Good doctors who dedicated their lives and souls for others do exist , they deserve highest Kudos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401