All you fat fucks need to stop making posts about what surgeries to get

T

TheCowFucker

Iron
As much useful info as there is on here, if you aren’t Leanmaxxing(<15% bodyfat) you aren’t even fucking trying. Stop asking about what jaw surgery to get if your face looks like a bloated fucking balloon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadelite and 12 others
As much useful info as there is on here, if you aren’t Leanmaxxing(<15% bodyfat) you aren’t even fucking trying. Stop asking about what jaw surgery to get if your face looks like a bloated fucking balloon
Ok sir so how do I get to 15% BF when I'm skinny fast

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
Too much effort

the irony is that a small recessed jaw can make a face look like a "bloated fucking balloon"....hence jaw surgery is needed.

I do however agree ones weight should be around at least 15% before surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Chadelite, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Fuck fat fucks. You cannot be trying to looksmax if you look like a bulbous sack of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, LowTierNormie, Donc0ck and 2 others
Bet some obese coper is about to drop the ol' "no gym for your face" line any minute now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Chadelite, TheCowFucker and 3 others
I will still have hollow undereyes at 10% body fat. I will still need infraorbital rim implants

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 4430
this
so many people talking about surgeries and they dont even know tf they look like because of all the fat in their face

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and GigaMogger
Facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail
Losing fat face change 1
Sddefault

• +1
Reactions: bdycope
I just wanna hear what he has to say
Diet, this info is all over the Internet you are the first guy to want to lose fat. CICO, intermitten fasting, ECA stack to kill appetite. You can cut half you daily caloric intake if you are motivated enough, this will drop you 3% BF a month. Eat lots of protein or be ready to lose muscle. I recommend reading up on how th bodybuilders do it

Ok sir so how do I get to 15% BF when I'm skinny fast
I keep hearing this argument. Here is the secret. If you're skinnyfat, you need to body remcomposition. You will go on a high protein diet, moderate carbs, moderate fat. You will need to lift heavy and lift often. 4-5 times a week. 6 times if you have good recovery. Start with a newbie full body routine the first month, then move on to something more specific.

Don't try to literally anorexiamaxx before you even have muscle. You need to build muscle FIRST. But do NOT bloatmaxx either, because that's equally as dumb. The goal is to progressively improve at a moderate rate. Every two weeks, you will see a big change. Be consistent.

So what work outs are you planning on today? How new are you? If absolutely green, then I would do 100 push ups, 100 squats, 50 pull ups, 50 lunges. Do this every other day for a month straight. Just keep doing them throughout the day until you can do them all in one session. Then progress to weights.

This requires no equipment and no excuses. No pull-up bar? Use a sturdy door. Throw a towel up for grip, and a little door stopper to keep it from moving and flexing. Or use a ledge or stairway bannister. Get creative. Be serious about your life.

• +1
Reactions: TheCowFucker
I keep hearing this argument. Here is the secret. If you're skinnyfat, you need to body remcomposition. You will go on a high protein diet, moderate carbs, moderate fat. You will need to lift heavy and lift often. 4-5 times a week. 6 times if you have good recovery. Start with a newbie full body routine the first month, then move on to something more specific.

Don't try to literally anorexiamaxx before you even have muscle. You need to build muscle FIRST. But do NOT bloatmaxx either, because that's equally as dumb. The goal is to progressively improve at a moderate rate. Every two weeks, you will see a big change. Be consistent.

So what work outs are you planning on today? How new are you? If absolutely green, then I would do 100 push ups, 100 squats, 50 pull ups, 50 lunges. Do this every other day for a month straight. Just keep doing them throughout the day until you can do them all in one session. Then progress to weights.

This requires no equipment and no excuses. No pull-up bar? Use a sturdy door. Throw a towel up for grip, and a little door stopper to keep it from moving and flexing. Or use a ledge or stairway bannister. Get creative. Be serious about your life.
I was doing 50 pushups a day and no I don't have a pull up bar man and I can barely do a pull up :/

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I was doing 50 pushups a day and no I don't have a pull up bar man and I can barely do a pull up :/
This is your turning point. Now go up to 100 reps, and start adding pull ups. If you can't, then do rows. Get a pull up bar and set of TRX straps or gymnast rings. Now you can hang it from there and do pretty much any upper body workout.

How much is your body worth to you? $1 dollar? $50? What about $1000? How about having Jeff Seid's body? How much would that be worth to you? What about time? How much time are you willing to spend? Be honest. A pull up bar is ~$50 bucks on Amazon. A set of rings or TRX knockoffs are about $30. Is $80 too much for have a gymmaxxed body? I don't know, you tell me.

Get started. Make progress pics.

This definitely works. When I started working out as a skinny fat dude(185 lb 6’1) I didn’t have to “bulk up” to gain muscles. I simply changed my appetite to be focused around getting protein and was able to drop 5 pounds within a month while having extreme beginner gains. I’m still doing the same thing where I aim to get 170 grams of protein daily while having a 500 to 1000 calories deficit and doing heavy lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Stevensmithgerard
This definitely works. When I started working out as a skinny fat dude(185 lb 6’1) I didn’t have to “bulk up” to gain muscles. I simply changed my appetite to be focused around getting protein and was able to drop 5 pounds within a month while having extreme beginner gains. I’m still doing the same thing where I aim to get 170 grams of protein daily while having a 500 to 1000 calories deficit and doing heavy lifts
Please listen to this anecdote here. This is the correct way. Don't get scrawny or fat. Just recomposition. It's really not complicated. Once you start training 6 times a week (allowing for recovery), you are going to be a different person. An animal.

Great job, "TheCowFucker" jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheCowFucker