All you need is a six pack and you'll get girls. Girls love six packs

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Proof:
RAte model rajeev

This is the reason he will get lots of attention from females. He also has status from being a model that helps too.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Coping, Swagwaffle and 4 others
Screenshot 2019 02 10 14 09 222

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 281, Nibba and 15 others
don't forget the pussy-magnet-stach

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Ok but most guys don't walk around the street shirtless, and if you do have abs, taking your shirt off in front of strangers won't always get you a positive reaction.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Ok but most guys don't walk around the street shirtless, and if you do have abs, taking your shirt off in front of strangers won't always get you a positive reaction.
If you see a hot girl you should take off your shirt to show off your masculinity aka muscles. LEgit seen people during the summer run abs game just walking around when it's hot outside as an exuse to take the shirt off or take a run and girls love it. If that guy in my topic ran on my streets he'd have pussy thrown at him regularly.

If you see a hot girl you should take off your shirt to show off your masculinity aka muscles. LEgit seen people during the summer run abs game just walking around when it's hot outside as an exuse to take the shirt off or take a run and girls love it. If that guy in my topic ran on my streets he'd have pussy thrown at him regularly.
That's not how real life works but okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
Ok
51F8D333 5A59 4320 81FA B8B4CD9A0E48

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and Autist
well, abs help on tinder tbh
(when it's not a selfie where you show them)

I used to have a six pack and it did nothing for me. It’s all about bones.

Gymcelling is a good cope but still a cope nonetheless..

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, kobecel and 1 other person
Having a six pack usually comes with leaner face so yeah it's 2 birds with one stone

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, Deleted member 701 and 2 others
How can girls not want a mustache ride from this prime male being

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and Sc22
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate, Autist and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing

He’s trolling...

Proof:
View attachment 19523
This is the reason he will get lots of attention from females. He also has status from being a model that helps too.
Getting abs is ez as shit I got better abs than this shit stain dosent get me any more pussy

Getting abs is ez as shit I got better abs than this shit stain dosent get me any more pussy
do you run no shirt game? if no you are volcel. guy in topic get pussy cause no shirt and 6 pack

do you run no shirt game? if no you are volcel. guy in topic get pussy cause no shirt and 6 pack
How the fuck do I run that I’m an engineering student in shitty cold midwestern weather tho

It’s over for currycels

• +1
Reactions: Autist
That currycel has no chance

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle and badromance
fried egg IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and androidcel
Six packs? What is this, 2006?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611