Allergy is the biggest death sentence after norwooding for good looking people

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
It makes you unable to breathe through your nose and forces you to become a mouth breather which causes recessed chin. Why the fuck does it even have to exist. I am allergic to like 30 plants and thanks to this,I will have a hard time trying to keep correct tongue posture at the summer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Vitruvian and Bengt
go vegan bro save planet

just take antihistamines

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, androidcel and Vishnuk
me bro

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
lul this explains why my chin is receeded.
ages 10-20 my nostrils were almost always completely full of shit because its almost always winter here where i live

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
try pseudoephedrine

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Something is fucked up with your gut bacteria, thats what current science points us to.
I dont know more than that.
What the fuck are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Demonstrator and NickGurr
Something is fucked up with your gut bacteria, thats what current science points us to.
t. vegan

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You gotta SMASH antihistamines. Eyedrops, nasal spray and strong tablets (fexofenadine) in the day, every day, at least 30 minutes before you leave the house.

A little Vaseline around your nostrils. Wash your face and hair more regularly in the summer, keep windows closed, vacuum often, and wear sunglasses out whenever it’s acceptable to do so.

Also take a weak OTC antihistamine every night - it’ll help prevent poor sleep. Yeah, it’s a fair bit of effort, but it’ll keep you looking and feeling like pollen is your kryptonite, and that’s invaluable. Best of luck.

greycel lowiqcel mrknowitallcel
try reading a book retard

stop eating plants no joke, eat a little bit of local honey every day

I'm glad I don't have any, it makes something that should be safe, into something poisonous.

You gotta SMASH antihistamines. Eyedrops, nasal spray and strong tablets (fexofenadine) in the day, every day, at least 30 minutes before you leave the house.

A little Vaseline around your nostrils. Wash your face and hair more regularly in the summer, keep windows closed, vacuum often, and wear sunglasses out whenever it’s acceptable to do so.

Also take a weak OTC antihistamine every night - it’ll help prevent poor sleep. Yeah, it’s a fair bit of effort, but it’ll keep you looking and feeling like pollen is your kryptonite, and that’s invaluable. Best of luck.
is there bad side effects to the nasal sprays i heard it was bad to have that steroid shit constantly in ur nose or some shit

No diplopia is.