Almost 18 yo... Should I hop on fin/dut?

wasted

wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
My hairline is getting raped tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Dont jump on fin before NW 2

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and wasted
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, Salience, Deleted member 643 and 6 others
Yes, high IQ decision young sir. Don't bother with minoxidil, it is a pain in the ass. Get a small hair transplant down the line if you need to recover a bit.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
at least wait for nw3 ti be sure you ate balding, you can reverse nw3 easily if young with fin, minox, micronedling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, BigBoy and 1 other person
Because whites as a general rule have shittiest genetics for balding
Lol @ you thinking im losing my hair at fucking 17 because of my race im just subhuman and deserve to be eternally tortured
Cause NW 2 still looks decent and is considered a mature hairline
at least wait for nw3 ti be sure you ate balding, you can reverse nw3 easily if young with fin, minox, micronedling
Im only fucking 17 :/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, BigBoy and 6485b025t
Yeah you probably do ungrateful piece of shit I was just giving advice based on trends I’ve seen for white people so LOL @ you for balding
In what fucking way am I fucking ungrateful? None of my friends have to worry about losing their fucking hair at such a young age.

• +1
  • +1
Yeah definitely don't wait. There's no guarantee you'll get regrowth on fin. Plenty of people have started at the age of 17 so I wouldn't be worried. I started way too late because I was unaware.

• +1
Lol @ you thinking im losing my hair at fucking 17 because of my race im just subhuman and deserve to be eternally tortured

Im only fucking 17 :/
Trust me whem i say i feel your pain. Nw 2/2.5 at 16. When i found out about my hairloss i was mentally fucked for half a year. Then i stopped being a bitch and started creating a plan how i will fight against my faggy hair genes aswell as focusing on my good features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and wasted
Yeah definitely don't wait. There's no guarantee you'll get regrowth on fin. Plenty of people have started at the age of 17 so I wouldn't be worried. I started way too late because I was unaware.
If you start too late you can just get a hairt transplant and maintain that

• +1
Reactions: qwertyasdfgh
Trust me whem i say i feel your pain. Nw 2/2.5 at 16. When i found out about my hairloss i was mentally fucked for half a year. Then i stopped being a bitch and started creating a plan how i will fight against my faggy hair genes aswell as focusing on my good features.
I'm using RU58841 rn but my hairloss is super aggressive. I might just rope tbh I don't think I can take it anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and qwertyasdfgh
If you start too late you can just get a hairt transplant and maintain that
Yup that's what I'm planning on doing but unfortunately I have diffuse thinning as well as recession, and my donor isn't the best. Literally have Chernobyl genetics so I gotta be careful.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and wasted
I'm using RU58841 rn but my hairloss is super aggressive. I might just rope tbh I don't think I can take it anymore.
RU at the age of 17 is pretty intense IMO. I don't really trust it to begin with. How long have you been using it for, and it hasn't stopped your loss?

• +1
RU at the age of 17 is pretty intense IMO. I don't really trust it to begin with. How long have you been using it for, and it hasn't stopped your loss?
I've been using it for around a month. I think it's way too early to judge its efficacy rn.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and qwertyasdfgh
is microneedling actually legit?
can you link studies?
threads?
thought it was considered very low success rate/cope method

• +1
is microneedling actually legit?
can you link studies?
threads?
thought it was considered very low success rate/cope method
lol it is legit, there are studies on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and wasted
Yup that's what I'm planning on doing but unfortunately I have diffuse thinning as well as recession, and my donor isn't the best. Literally have Chernobyl genetics so I gotta be careful.
Oof that can be a problem, my dad couldnt get a HT because of that but he is 50 so i doubt my hair at the back of my head will be already be fucked when i turn 18

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 5912
Balding sounds horrifying tbh especially young. Brutalllll

• +1
don't think it's worth nuking 60-69% of your dht at such a young age, I'd wait until you're 21/22... hopefully your hair lasts that long

in the meanwhile do everything from biotin to dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: wasted and SubhumanCurrycel
finasteride asap

• +1
Dick size and hardness > nice hair

• So Sad
brutal. i'll prolly be in the same situation when i turn 18-19. i have to delay balding to my 20's then hop on fin asap.

• +1
roids+hs now on son. sorry

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and wasted
talk to your doctor, only start when your body is fully matured

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Hero of the Imperium
bump

• +1