Almost anything that makes non-whites look more white will make them better looking.

Ethnics are better looking, the whiter they look

• Yes, more white features will make them better looking.

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • No, there's other factors at play.

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Do you agree?​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Stopped reading at "ethnics are better looking"

FUCK

YOU

this only applies to skin color and eye color, good bone structure is not exclusively white trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Alexanderr, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BigBoy and rockndogs

giphy.gif

Related image
Related image
Related image
Related image
Related image

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
I have to admit, for the most part, yes. Women are attracted to winners and right now the winners are whites. Though black lips and muscles are the best, and Arab hair mogs every other race.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
I gotta get my hands on some glutathione for bleachmaxxing, but I heard it's bad for hypertrophy.

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

FUCK

YOU
Almost anything that makes non-whites look more white will make them better looking.

fucking low iq mongrel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
The reason for this is due to the fact we have all be brainwashed over the past century from models that have been white. Now we think whites are a lot more attractive. This won’t be for long tho

• Love it
Reactions: Titbot
that's skin color
There's a saying on Lipstickalley,

"
I think colourism trumps featurism. Someone light-skinned with fuller features would still be at the top of the crazy colourism/featurism hierarchy or "benefit more" than someone brown or dark-skinned with thinner features.
"​

There's a saying on Lipstickalley,

"
I think colourism trumps featurism. Someone light-skinned with fuller features would still be at the top of the crazy colourism/featurism hierarchy or "benefit more" than someone brown or dark-skinned with thinner features.
"​
shes talking about negro nose and african lips

Caucasoid skulls look the most progressive, and blue eyes look the best. Whites have more projecting chins, less maxillary incisal protrusion, smaller nasal bones, and higher cheekbones that make for more angular orbits.

But, blonde hair looks like shit. Northern Atlantic pheno looks the best. Dark brown/light black hair and colored eyes with progressive caucasoid skulls and good harmony.

fucking low iq mongrel
Stopped reading at non-whites

fuck off nwo synth.

Caucasoid skulls look the most progressive, and blue eyes look the best. Whites have more projecting chins, less maxillary incisal protrusion, smaller nasal bones, and higher cheekbones that make for more angular orbits.

But, blonde hair looks like shit. Northern Atlantic pheno looks the best. Dark brown/light black hair and colored eyes with progressive caucasoid skulls and good harmony.
major autism. progressive is a myth. and angular orbits are a caucasoid feature not european

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Yes. For ethnics, whitemaxxing is looksmaxxing.

The question is why?

Is this because culturally whites are perceived by women as having higher money and status (as well as looks due to representation)? A strange intersection of hypergamy and racism?

Or is it because white facial features are just inherently more attractive the same way that hunter eyes and a wide lower third are inherently more attractive?

Culture or Phenotype? Nature or Nurture?

For the ethnics here, it doesn't matter. Even if this is cultural, it is far easier to change yourself than change society.

3918.jpg
KEy21

giphy.gif

The question is why?

Is this because culturally whites are perceived by women as having higher money and status (as well as looks due to representation)? A strange intersection of hypergamy and racism?

Or is it because white facial features are just inherently more attractive the same way that hunter eyes and a wide lower third are inherently more attractive?

For the ethnics here, it doesn't matter. Even if this is cultural, it is far easier to change yourself than change society.
Even if this is cultural, it is far easier to change yourself than change society.

The question is why?

I believe its cultural - when it comes to skin tone. As for European features I'm not sure, but I think there are enough cultural cases to show us that humans are endlessly socially reprogrammable and given the right conditions can be made to think anything is attractive, including body mutilation.
Pretty much everywhere having lighter skin is associated with higher status. The skinmogging chain is nowhere near binary and the various shades of mog never end - even lighter skinned blacks are smug about mogging darker skinned blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
There is science showing that caucasian features are most attractive, the copers in academia argue that these features aren't actually caucasian just because 1 in a million africans or curries have caucasian eye areas etc.

It boils down to phenotype, and phenotype alone. That's what normies mean by 'white features', they can't pinpoint it to phenotype.