Almost broke up with girlfriend

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
She used to say she in love. I used to say that shit back.

😥😢😰

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
thats you in your avi?

thats you in your avi?
Close bro. My girlfriend and I almost broke up because I was being an asshole but it was a misunderstanding. I said that I wanted her to take birth control and she brought up she could get risk and I sent a message saying that but the contrary was that I didnt say it actually and what I was trying to insinuate was not what was resulted

Close bro. My girlfriend and I almost broke up because I was being an asshole but it was a misunderstanding. I said that I wanted her to take birth control and she brought up she could get risk and I sent a message saying that but the contrary was that I didnt say it actually and what I was trying to insinuate was not what was resulted
I dont care about you and your gf. She can die for me its irrelevant.
And im not your bro btw. Dont feel to confident about that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
I dont care about you and your gf. She can die for me its irrelevant.

And im not your bro btw. Dont feel to confident about that.
dark triad in attempt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862