Almost everyone here could get laid

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Just a reminder that 95% of the members here could get pussy regularly if they were not mentally ill or tried to improve themselves

looks arent the problem

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, TsarTsar444, Golden Glass and 7 others
Massive cope

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Norwooder, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
Everyone could get laid if they become a Chad

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, diggbicc and hebbewem
And how does one learn to become a social savant? I have majority of the time no idea what I should say to the girl. My head goes absolutely blank, so I probably appear rude and uninterested. Even when I get pussy once, I can't develop the relationship because I'm such a fucking autist. God help me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, TheRealist, Pendejo and 5 others
And how does one learn to become a social savant? I have majority of the time no idea what I should say to the girl. My head goes absolutely blank, so I probably appear rude and uninterested. Even when I get pussy once, I can't develop the relationship because I'm such a fucking autist. God help me.
hahaha

Yes, they are.

ok

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s true sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
you must cope with nofap
It’s true sadly
indeed bro

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
you must cope with nofap
1081.jpg

I doubt it tbh. my height fucks me over too much with 99% of girls.

I have to aim for literal midgets JFL.

Just a reminder that 95% of the members here could get pussy regularly if they were not mentally ill or tried to improve themselves

looks arent the problem
Fag check pm

looks arent the problem
Kinda true ngl

• +1
Agreed. My ex gf was way out of my league and somehow, she was crazy into me.

• +1

looks arent the problem
I don't think I can
Agreed. My ex gf was way out of my league and somehow, she was crazy into me.
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1751 and BigBiceps
i have incredibly high standards tho. I only find like 1/50 girls attractive.

social skills and NT-theory is severely over-rated tbh. I barely talked to humans IRL for 3 years while playing vidya, but socializing, dating and making new friends is easier than before because I got better looking.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, OOGABOOGA and hebbewem
1. almost everyone here is already getting laid

2.only a few users dont and we are all sub 4

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
everyone except me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 209 and Deleted member 4675
Yes. Maybe 80%, theres few legit incels here but its not about getting laid for me tbh

tan + basic skincare routine + low bodyfat + ideal body and muscle mass + NT photos mixed with professional shots for tinder would solve no less than 65% of the userbase’s inceldom

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I'm mentally ill because I'm not good looking.

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel
game bro

personality bro

drink water bro

shower bro

collagen bro

gym bro

be nice bro

respect women bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and diggbicc
Mental health experts could probably study this thread. Congratulations patso. In a sub about autism full of autists you manage to be the most severely autistic. This is truly mind-boggling. What's stranger is that you can't even slightly see how insane you are. You genuinely have some sort of mental disability to continue to engage.

You're fat too. But you also can't see that. Reverse body dysmorphia on top of the autism and of course retardation.

• Woah
Reactions: Hades, Chigga and Pietrosiek
Mental health experts could probably study this thread. Congratulations patso. In a sub about autism full of autists you manage to be the most severely autistic. This is truly mind-boggling. What's stranger is that you can't even slightly see how insane you are. You genuinely have some sort of mental disability to continue to engage.

You're fat too. But you also can't see that. Reverse body dysmorphia on top of the autism and of course retardation.
BasicPaleGavial small 1

We need a fucking guide buddy boyo...

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

thx ritty

Next up ntmaxxing guide by @Ritalincel :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Hades, OOGABOOGA and Pietrosiek
Good looking guys are gonna get laid regardless. PiV is only valid depending on the quality of women you can slay

it never began for me, running narcymaxxing and statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing to ascend, only god run this soul.