Alright, folks... lets talk about K2 MK-4 + SCIENTISTS MUST GET IN

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
Resume: I've been lurkin for a while about this mk4 and facial gains thing. My conclusion is that this might be true.
I'm thinkin on takin this:

Main things:
-->K2 mk4("Relentless Improvement Vitamin K2 Mk4 Vegan")
-->Vit D
-->Magnesium
--//--
-->Borum
-->Zinc
-->FolicAcid

maybe vitamin E ? I don't know exactly why, but it seems that k2 increase vitamina A, then takin vitamin E would help with it for some reason ??

My questions are: What dosage for k2Mk4 ?
What about hair loss? I don't have this issue, but i read this could occur.
read here: https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/high-dose-mk4-hairloss.23986/page-2#post-344741

My ultimate concern: If this shit works, maybe this could enlarge my hips ??? This would be a tragedy.

--//--

My questions are, what dosage of these things?? My conclusion is that +/-30mg of k2 mk4 would be good. But then, what dosage of vitamind D3 ??
Vitamin D3 uses vitamin K, i don't know if it uses vitamin k2 mk4, cause the mainstream talk to people use mk7 in mcg levels with D3.

About calcium, I'll be eating in gymcell levels, so I think i'll get enough calcium from foods.

What do you guys think about it ?

I want to test this thing, and I'll be posting results after 3 months, with good pics.

No research has ever been done saying Mk2 increases bone mass, only perhaps bone density. Sorry

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
No research has ever been done saying Mk2 increases bone mass, only perhaps bone density. Sorry

well, u can test this on you anyway, don't need the study to be done before.
for me this shit is like minoxifil despite the fact we don't have the fuckin pics before after. But a bunch of people saying arount the internet that this shit happened to them, and they're not even "lookists"(some are)

in fact there is one where they showed women hips got larger.

I'm afraid of this shit anyway, imagine if this hip shit happens to me, lol
I guess it is good to use this k2 mk4 anyway, it seemns to improve teeth quality, tibia bone, guess the density thing

Look at amazon comments:

Amazon product ASIN B00GZVM092
good stuff

Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7 improves bone health and it's ability to change/grow (your bones will not grow in size unless you are a starved jewish boy. Your skull & face might from changing shape, not growing larger). This means you will get stronger/denser bones and your bones repair & grow better such as in response to pressure or injury. The postmenopausal didn't have bigger hips, they had denser & stronger hip bones. Dense/strength is not size.

Vitamin K2 Mk-4/7 supports facial growth and response to Mewing for example because of the increase in bone growth/response. Mewing puts pressure/force on the skull and various parts, inducing growth & change that vitamin K2 then aids in with it's bone boosting benefits.

You need to take a supplement with Mk-4 & Mk-7 or take two Mk-7 capsules because Mk-7 will convert to Mk-4 in the body.

If you want bone & facial growth stack, take:

- 10,000IU's Vitamin D3
- 400mg Magnesium from Magnesium (Bis)Glycinate or Citrate
- 200mg Calcium
- Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7
- 9-10mg Boron Citrate
- 1000-2000mg Taurine
- 25-50mg Zinc

Take together once a day with a meal. no side effects (upset stomach maybe) and benefits testosterone, Cognitive function, health, sleep, literally everything.

EDIT: This would greatly increase results of bone smashing.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17345, AscendingHero and 6 others
Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7 improves bone health and it's ability to change/grow (your bones will not grow in size unless you are a starved jewish boy. Your skull & face might from changing shape, not growing larger). This means you will get stronger/denser bones and your bones repair & grow better such as in response to pressure or injury. The postmenopausal didn't have bigger hips, they had denser & stronger hip bones. Dense/strength is not size.

Vitamin K2 Mk-4/7 supports facial growth and response to Mewing for example because of the increase in bone growth/response. Mewing puts pressure/force on the skull and various parts, inducing growth & change that vitamin K2 then aids in with it's bone boosting benefits.

You need to take a supplement with Mk-4 & Mk-7 or take two Mk-7 capsules because Mk-7 will convert to Mk-4 in the body.

- 10,000IU's Vitamin D3
- 200mg Calcium
- Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7
- 9-10mg Boron Citrate
- 1000-2000mg Taurine
- 25-50mg Zinc

Take together once a day with a meal. no side effects (upset stomach maybe) and benefits testosterone, Cognitive function, health, sleep, literally everything.

High IQ, repped.

- 10,000IU's Vitamin D3
- 200mg Calcium
- Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7
- 9-10mg Boron Citrate
- 1000-2000mg Taurine
- 25-50mg Zinc

why taurine?

- 10,000IU's Vitamin D3
- 200mg Calcium
- Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7
- 9-10mg Boron Citrate
- 1000-2000mg Taurine
- 25-50mg Zinc

thanks!

ok, but how much mk2 mk4 ?

about the hips, why do they say here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1915640/
"(...)On the other hand, it seems obvious that at comparable DXA-BMD a larger FNW will positively contribute to bone strength. (...) "
Like, they got larger FNW, I don't even know what this is.

I'll be takin dimalate magnesium,think it's even better.
the calcium, I'll be eating like 600g of sweet potatoes a day, just here we have like 180mg of calcium, don't need to supp this.

D3, I bought one here where I live that comes with 7kUI pills, I'll take 2 of them per day.

They say it's better to take the vitamins when you eat good fat, is this true ?

And what about hair loss ?? The VItamin A and vitamin E thing ?

where do I buy this borum citrate?

When I start, I'll take pics of me everyday, I'll hit the gym too. So you guys will finally know if this facial gains shit happens for real.
dou you guys think it's dangerous to document something like this if this works ??
like, maybe the normies start doing it.

if so, I'll won't document.

Last edited:

- 10,000IU's Vitamin D3
- 200mg Calcium
- Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7
- 9-10mg Boron Citrate
- 1000-2000mg Taurine
- 25-50mg Zinc

Very missleading and wrong K2 harms bone resorption. K2 kills osteoclast cells and results in reduced bone resorption. Some fool just read an article and posted to SH about K2 increasing remodeling but it only helps the part involved with forming bone and harms the resorption which is the great bottleneck to remodeling in the first place. So basicly K2 is counterproductive to mewing and it might be the reason why people get subpar results from it.

Very missleading and wrong K2 harms bone resorption. K2 kills osteoclast cells and results in reduced bone resorption. Some fool just read an article and posted to SH about K2 increasing remodeling but it only helps the part involved with forming bone and harms the resorption which is the great bottleneck to remodeling in the first place. So basicly K2 is counterproductive to mewing and it might be the reason why people get subpar results from it.
99.9% of mewer dont even take K2 mk4

- 10,000IU's Vitamin D3
- 200mg Calcium
- Vitamin K2 Mk-4/Mk-7
- 9-10mg Boron Citrate
- 1000-2000mg Taurine
- 25-50mg Zinc

I thought Mk2 made bone harder and lowered mewing success

Mewing works because of sutures, it does not magically morph the bone.

Mewing works on the sutures, it does not magically morph bone shape.
thanks!

ok, but how much mk2 mk4 ?

about the hips, why do they say here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1915640/
"(...)On the other hand, it seems obvious that at comparable DXA-BMD a larger FNW will positively contribute to bone strength. (...) "
Like, they got larger FNW, I don't even know what this is.

I'll be takin dimalate magnesium,think it's even better.
the calcium, I'll be eating like 600g of sweet potatoes a day, just here we have like 180mg of calcium, don't need to supp this.

D3, I bought one here where I live that comes with 7kUI pills, I'll take 2 of them per day.

They say it's better to take the vitamins when you eat good fat, is this true ?

And what about hair loss ?? The VItamin A and vitamin E thing ?

where do I buy this borum citrate?

When I start, I'll take pics of me everyday, I'll hit the gym too. So you guys will finally know if this facial gains shit happens for real.
dou you guys think it's dangerous to document something like this if this works ??
like, maybe the normies start doing it.

if so, I'll won't document.

All Mk-4/7 pills have adequate amounts.

Can't comment on Vitamin A & E but they are needed for optimal health.

You won't experience hair loss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

no, they dont man
some are in mcg levels, some are 5MG, some are 15mg
people who claim to have remodeled their faces took 15mg+

Can you explain to me how it works on the sutures? I actually didn't know that

all people I see on internet talks about MK4 in HIGH DOSES when it comes to facial changes.

look at the comments here on amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B00GZVM092
it is pretty cool what this shit does

I always had this pain in my tibia when I run a lot
maybe K2 would change it ? cool shit

you can't even measure that. It takes months to years to even see stable results.

What a braindead larp lmao.

Not to menation that bone hypertrophy affects not only the density, but also the volume of the bone, what a fail tbh

you can't even measure that. It takes months to years to even see stable results.

Not to menation that bone hypertrophy affects not only the density, but also the volume of the bone, what a fail tbh
i read a lot of messages from you(well, at least I think it was you, same profile pic)

do u got results from k2 ?? did u use it at least?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

did you edit your post or something? Pretty sure you said "I observed on myself..." or did I misread it? @AmorFatis
i read a lot of messages from you(well, at least I think it was you, same profile pic)

do u got results from k2 ?? did u use it at least?
It was me with 100% certainty then.

Almost 4 weeks in consuming 90 mg k2 a day and being mildly consistent with my chewing. My browridge has gotten bigger, that's for sure.
Ramus, mandible, cheekbones are covered in too much muscle to say anything with certainty yet.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, DidntRead, Newguyaround and 1 other person
did you edit your post or something? Pretty sure you said "I observed on myself..." or did I misread it? @AmorFatis

Almost 4 weeks in consuming 90 mg k2 a day and being mildly consistent with my chewing. My browridge has gotten bigger, that's for sure.
Ramus, mandible, cheekbones are covered in too much muscle to say anything with certainty yet.
that's pretty cool

i think 90mg is too much
do u have hair ?
tell me everything
i wanted so much to see pics of this kind of transformation, if you could pm me(hide your face on them if don't want to show, just show bones)

Are you saying your browridge gree in 4 weeks just from K2 maxing, or did you combine that with bonesmashing or something?

mk4 is legit
unfortunetly im too poor to megadose(90mg)

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
@Tropicallooksmaxxer k2 mk7 is good too, but just takes more time to make the effects