Flaws: Indian
Positives: decentish bones jaw is kinda lacking

• +1
Reactions: Autist, fobos, kobecel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 3 others
nice bones make sure to leanmaxx u have potential but ur hair looks greasy as fuck and u could benefit from better posture like lifting ur hyoid up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and theropeking
Oh boy,

Shave every last piece of that wannabe beard and try again when you can grow one. I can FEEL the grease of that hair, please shave it, completely. Hit the gym like the father used to hit you, the eyebrows looks decent but a touch-up won't be bad. You seem a bit bloated and you have dark circles under your eyes. You still have acne spots that probably come from that filthy hair.

This for Eyebrows, THIS for skincare and THIS for game.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 147
nice bones make sure to leanmaxx u have potential but ur hair looks greasy as fuck and u could benefit from better posture like lifting ur hyoid up

Yeah my bloated face has been the bane of my life, I am skinnyfat so all the fat latches on my faces and my waist while I have twink arms and chest and I just applied hair repair cream to yeah kinda greasy, and also i mew tho
4psl

Flaws: Indian
Positives: decentish bones jaw is kinda lacking

Yes Indians are born bad
H
Oh boy,

Shave every last piece of that wannabe beard and try again when you can grow one. I can FEEL the grease of that hair, please shave it, completely. Hit the gym like the father used to hit you, the eyebrows looks decent but a touch-up won't be bad. You seem a bit bloated and you have dark circles under your eyes. You still have acne spots that probably come from that filthy hair.

This for Eyebrows, THIS for skincare and THIS for game.

Can't grow a bread just it get's hella patchy, and the grease is hair cream, Yes rn I am crash dieting to lose my face bloat and soon i would gymmaxx,

THANK YOU ALL GUYS, EVERY SINGLE ADVICE IS APPRECIATED

Yeah my bloated face has been the bane of my life, I am skinnyfat so all the fat latches on my faces and my waist while I have twink arms and chest and I just applied hair repair cream to yeah kinda greasy, and also i mew tho
low carb low sodium 3L water per day also just losing weight by staying in a caloric deficit. carbs hold on to alot of water and sodium does too so its good to cut that. since u have pretty good bones u should start seeing result pretty quick :feelswhy: feelsbadman as a shit bonescel i have to starve to see definition. anyway keep mewing and chintuck and posture maxx hard

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
low carb low sodium 3L water per day also just losing weight by staying in a caloric deficit. carbs hold on to alot of water and sodium does too so its good to cut that. since u have pretty good bones u should start seeing result pretty quick :feelswhy: feelsbadman as a shit bonescel i have to starve to see definition. anyway keep mewing and chintuck and posture maxx hard

Thanks bro, Your the best

• Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks
Thanks bro, Your the best
it is my duty as a fellow looksmaxxer to inform and educate my companions on our journey to ascend and slay.
we will all make it one day

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, JellyBelly, dodt and 1 other person
Lose weight and come back boyo

• +1
likely 5'6 and with ur ethnicity its over anyways

Train your neck

likely 5'6 and with ur ethnicity its over anyways
175cm (that's 5'8.5) and 19, gonna take x-rays if growth plates are open then MK-677MAXXING if not then cope with leg lifts

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
Grow your hair out
Main maxxing indiancels should do

Fucking bastard. Fucking bloody bastard. Nigger. Fucking nigger bastard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, JellyBelly and androidcel
Bloatmaxx to ascend

Being ethnic means your skin and hair should have no flaws or you will be seen as low class srs.

Shave beard, Use tretinoin + moisturizer.

Decrease bloat, train neck, clean hair from grease, use castor oil to fill in the brows.

After getting the basics down ^ come for another rating.

Good luck.

• +1