'Alt' is the most BS reason to ban you from incels.me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
They can accuse anyone of being an alt and instantly permaban him without giving him the right to ask whose alt he was. They said I was an alt, yet they didn't present any proof of me being so or even tell me whose alt was I. They just banned me cause they felt like it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They can accuse anyone of being an alt and instantly permaban him without giving him the right to ask whose alt he was. They said I was an alt, yet they didn't present any proof of me being so or even tell me whose alt was I. They just banned me cause they felt like it.
Be happy you don't go back to that site.

• +1
Be happy you don't go back to that site.
But I liked that site. It's the dickhead Khajid that bans everyone and sergant doesn't do anything about it.

• +1
i was in your pc yesterday and made the alt

sorry :feelsgah::p:p:p

• +1
But I liked that site. It's the dickhead Khajid that bans everyone and sergant doesn't do anything about it.

Why are you using alts, like what are you trying to prove anyway.

• +1
Why are you using alts, like what are you trying to prove anyway.
That's the point. I didn't use an alt. He judged that I was an alt without presenting any proof

• +1
LOOOLOOLOL!!!

FAKECEL FAKECEL FAKECEL FAKECEL FAKECEL FAKECEL!!!

YOU.
ARE.
A.

FAAAAAAKEEEEECEEEEEEEEL!!!

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I never had sex

Doesnt matter bro, you went on a DATE with a FEMALE that wasn't even dead/mentally disabled/a different species/blind/pre-pubescent/transgender.

You are as certified of a fakecel as they come. Grade AA+ fakecel.

Screenshot 20180830 211609 Google

• +1
Doesnt matter bro, you went on a DATE with a FEMALE that wasn't even dead/mentally disabled/a different species/blind/pre-pubescent/transgender.

You are as certified of a fakecel as they come. Grade AA+ fakecel.

View attachment 287

But she didn't like me

• +1
What was your name on incels.me?

• +1
Tried to register on Incel.me saying I was a KHHV and still got rejected.
Screenshot 20180831 015526 Chrome

Like, I wanna contribute there too! ?

I'm blackpilled and have things to say!

• +1
I agree to some extent but if not banned every one will abuse this feature and a lot of trolling will happen.

• +1
I agree to some extent but if not banned every one will abuse this feature and a lot of trolling will happen.
Which feature?

• +1
you are nowhere near as good at evading bans as you seem to think you are. of course i won't humor someone i know for a fact to be an alt and give them ideas to avoid the ways we detect them by providing proof for no real reason.

• +1
you are nowhere near as good at evading bans as you seem to think you are. of course i won't humor someone i know for a fact to be an alt and give them ideas to avoid the ways we detect them by providing proof for no real reason.

Why don't you just admit that you just didn't like me and made up a BS excuse to kick me out? You can't even prove I'm an alt. You just banned me because I said I wanted to give my taxes to a girl

• +1
Bumper plates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560